The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Dont forget to add windows licence fee on top of that, think its £20 a month
Still would be 70 pounds per month from OVH if it's 20 pounds/mo, while having unlimited traffic, twice RAM and 18 times more disk storage.
True,

Has franky been online yet, i need my server hosting in UK not USA ?

Cant create a ticket. ?
Quote from Shadowww :Still would be 70 pounds per month from OVH if it's 20 pounds/mo, while having unlimited traffic, twice RAM and 18 times more disk storage.

but its not the server machine thats important its the network infrastructure where the machine is based , and tech support
Quote from proteus :but its not the server machine thats important its the network infrastructure where the machine is based , and tech support

OVH have been known to have best support from all dedi server providers.

And they have very nice routing to most countries, even to aussieland.
haven't been able to access CP for a few hours now.....
Hey guys, So sorry for the downtime today and lack of information,

I am still working on it now and full service Will be up shortly (although maintainence will continue)

I will be available via Live support and MSN, although please allow a few minutes for replies as it will be likely i am busy.

@ Shaddow.

Once you add VAT to their prices + Software it comes to alot more and lets not forget the installation fee, We would rather keep it simple, dismiss the installation fee and have the VAT already calculated into the price.

However that said, i do not know what kind of network they have. In addition its alot easier for a company with masses of equipment to be able to offer things at lower prices.

As 500servers are only just edging into the Dedicated server world its never going to be as easy.
Glad you back working again, Can u answer my support tickets please, i only made 3
Quote from Mikjen :Glad you back working again, Can u answer my support tickets please, i only made 3

Done,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
May I ask, what do I have to do so I can have my insim app. also hosted on 500? Actually my question is more like: Where do I have to upload it?
Thanks.
You will need to open a support ticket and attach your insim app to that ticket with brief instructions of what the insim app is / does, and a simple guide of how to use it (any prerequisites)

After that the insim app will need to be tested by us to make sure it will be compatible with our servers and not cause any issues for other clients, Assuming those checks are passes it is then added to the control panel.

If you do not yet have a service with 500servers then do the same as above but instead of opening a ticket send an e-mail to: [email protected]
Ok thanks. Will do that now . About the account: It's Mick's (Mikjen).
Found a spelling mistake on http://www.500servers.com/games.php
At the bottom it days:
"Please include a brief description of what your insim application does, and how to confire it." - I think that should spell "how to configure it".
Quote from Torben :Found a spelling mistake on http://www.500servers.com/games.php
At the bottom it days:
"Please include a brief description of what your insim application does, and how to confire it." - I think that should spell "how to configure it".

Cheers
500servers.... 55% off + Several updates

Website re-built, Forums re-installed, Discounts revised, and 55% off... all in one week!.

As many people are aware, i am a complete nutcase. So it should come to no surprise that 500servers have come up with another special offer

Website & Forums Re-built

We have re-built our website. We found the old site was looking extremely Dull and also found that due to poor coding it was a menace to update properly. So we have now integrated our website with our forums making it nice and easy to update.

However... We have an issue. Our homepage banner is no longer very appealing.

Thats why we will soon be asking for your help to re-design our home page banner.

Watch this space
for information on a competition to design a new 500servers banner.

Revised Discounts

After a recent survey we have decided to increase the overall discounts available on our Quarterly packages and Semi-Annual packages.

Quarterly packages now come with 12% Discounts and Semi-Annual packages now come with 20% Discounts (Previously 5% and 15%).

Net-Kar Pro Servers

We are venturing into a look at hosting Net-Kar Pro.

Currently we are able to offer a 15 slot Net-Kar Pro server for £7.50 per month. we must stress however these are early days and we are still learning the full features of this game and the best ways to host it.

55% OFF LIFETIME PRICING - 1 WEEK ONLY

Yes thats right, As i said at the start of this post I am crazy and 500servers have a new offer for this years 500servers Week Special.

Any service from 500servers can be purchased between 27th March 2010 and 11:59PM on 4th April 2010 (ok so technically that is 8 days. but whose counting.. right?)

To take advantage simply use the coupon code: "500week" during the order process (without the quotation marks)

To order or for more details go to http://www.500servers.com/index.php

And Finally...

All you graphics artists out there looking for a chance to win a 47 Slot LFS Server, 15 Slot netkar pro server or a re-seller web hosting package for 1 year keep an eye out for an update on this post regarding our Banner competition.
Top work Dean, new site looks great.. I'll do what I can for a hompage banner
Quote from franky500 :So we have no integrated our website with our forums making it nice and easy to update

It should be "now", isn't it?

Cool page design
typo. fixed.. thanks

Thanks Aobrien
The new site looks great, Franky... Will you stop with the insane pricing already, though? *mumbles to self* three servers is enough.. three servers is enough *end mumbling*

Keep up the great work.
Just purchased a server for my team hope to have it set up soon for league reasons
Wow I thought it would be 24 hours! Not even a half hour and its up. Thnx
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wow I thought it would be 24 hours! Not even a half hour and its up. Thnx

Thanks for putting custom insim up so quick!
500servers - 60% OFF This Week
We have decided its time for 1 last special offer until later in the year.

So here it is, the May Day special offer (although.. its 1 week but.. meh!)

Heres another reminder of what we've been up to.

Revised Discounts

After a recent survey we have decided to increase the overall discounts available on our Quarterly packages and Semi-Annual packages.

Quarterly packages now come with 12% Discounts and Semi-Annual packages now come with 20% Discounts (Previously 5% and 15%).

Net-Kar Pro Servers

We are venturing into a look at hosting Net-Kar Pro.

Currently we are able to offer a 15 slot Net-Kar Pro server for £7.50 per month. we must stress however these are early days and we are still learning the full features of this game and the best ways to host it.

60% OFF LIFETIME PRICING - 1 WEEK ONLY

Yes thats right, As i said at the start of this post I am crazy and 500servers have a new offer for this years 500servers Week Special.

Any service from 500servers can be purchased between 30th April 2010 and 11:59PM on 8th May 2010 (ok so technically that is 9 days. but whose counting.. right?)

To take advantage simply use the coupon code: "60off" during the order process (without the quotation marks)

To order or for more details go to http://www.500servers.com/index.php
So... 16 slots; 40.32 pound * 60% = 24.19 pounds for a year?

Not bad, not bad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG