The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :What? Got laid with your right again?

Well, that (3 times per day at least!!) and they both don't belong to the group of women that I would call "attractive".
Quote from The Very End :Oh lawl, not this again!

Zeug, you very well know you woudn't have a chance on the fake-tan blonde slut which has IQ = erected cock, nor the bloodorgy attention whore lady that Klutch prefers, so go crawl under your rock again!
(I'd tap them all)

lold hard
Quote from logitekg25 :wel its actually (-x)+(-x)=-2x

it would not be an exponent because you are not multiplying.
if you substitute x for any number, as long as both of them are, you will see.

also, if you think about it, there is the 2 x's, which is where the 2's come from. and there are negative signs which makes them the same, so you can combine them. so it is saying there are 2 negative x's

Actually, they were multiplying. Two bracketed segments next to eachother results in multiplying IIRC. Been a while since I've done maths...
For christ sake this is probably the least nerdy topic on the forums and your discussing equations!
Back on topic:

I prefer the coffee beans and horizontal burgers to be fair.
Fine Gayboi.
I'm not gay I just got a floppy hand.

-
(samjh) DELETED by samjh
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Back on topic:

sorry I dont. Thats why the woman with high IQ and looking gergous always run away from the guys who think just about boobs. There lines of them!

I am getting unhappy the way the conversation started about I posted something. Seems like some people really need to get real life!

She woould kill me seeing such a stupid conversation full of hormons :-(.
Its about how she is inside. Think...someone might looks nice but wanted to spend a longer time with someone like that...she needs to have something more then just good looking.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :She woould kill me seeing such a stupid conversation full of hormons :-(.

This is a forum for a computer game with the majority of active posters being under 20 years old.

Did you REALLY expect anything else?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What zeug said.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Thats why the woman with high IQ and looking gergous always run away from the guys who think just about boobs.

Now you're just being silly.

Everyone knows women dont have high IQ's.
Quote from Klutch :Now you're just being silly.

OMG. Sorry I am being serious now.. Some have and failing to realize it resulting in a loosing chance to get her if you want/like her.
Quote from Klutch :Now you're just being silly.

I hope you are not serious about that.
Quote from Stefani24 :I hope you are not serious about that.

Women aren't smart. You can manipulate them to do anything you wish with a bit of good thinking and teasing.
Aha I just typed in horizontal burger on google web search. First result made me chuckle.
Quote from Klutch :

Women aren't smart. You can manipulate them to do anything you wish with a bit of good thinking and teasing.

Seems you have even lower IQ than women.
Quote from Klutch :Women aren't smart. You can manipulate them to do anything you wish with a bit of good thinking and teasing.

Oh yes, because men are never manipulated by women who tease them!
Quote from Gills4life :Aha I just typed in horizontal burger on google web search. First result made me chuckle.

Quote from Horizontal burger google search :

Atomistic modelling of interaction between dislocations and misfit interface

A. Kuronen et al 2001 Europhys. Lett. 55 19-25 doi: 10.1209/epl/i2001-00375-2

PDF (399 KB) | HTML | References

A. Kuronen, K. Kaski, L. F. Perondi and J. Rintala
Laboratory of Computational Engineering, Helsinki University of Technology P. O. Box 9400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
E-mail: [email protected]Abstract. Mechanisms responsible for the formation of a misfit dislocation in a lattice-mismatched system -that involve gliding of the dislocation to the misfit interface-have been studied using Molecular Dynamics simulations of a two-dimensional Lennard-Jones system. Results show clearly how the strain due to the lattice-mismatched interface acts as a driving force for dislocation migration. Moreover, we observe dislocation reactions in which the gliding planes of dislocations change such that they can migrate to the interface.
PACS numbers: 31.15.xv, 61.72.Lk, 68.65.-k
Print publication: Issue 1 (July 2001)
Received 20 October 2000, in final form and accepted for publication 19 April 2001

Always good for a chuckle....

(I see it, the 4th result for me...)
Quote from mrodgers :Always good for a chuckle....

(I see it, the 4th result for me...)

Oh. For me, the first result is a link to this very thread!
Quote from Klutch :Women aren't smart. You can manipulate them to do anything you wish with a bit of good thinking and teasing.

Well, not meaning to flame you Klutch, but.. You can't really know many worthwhile women. And the ones you do know must be out of their head stoned if YOU can manipulate them.

Just my two cents, as I know plenty of intelligent women.

On a side note, I also searched for "horizontal burger" - We have made internet history people!
Lol Brandon, intelligent.. in what sence, compared to you? .. no comment...

Joke aside, let's end this silly nonsence arguing that has happend over the last pages. There is no perfect girl that everyone will like. People have different opinions, and looks different on people. It depends on the eye that is looking.

Just my two cents..

And I'd tap anything you could throw at me with ease!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG