The online racing simulator
#51 - 5haz
A lot of people do like to talk like as if they are forced to play LFS, there are lots of other racing sims out there to chose from, some of which may better suit your needs.
Ok GUY thanks...... Your reply helps me alot......maybe we sould disscus and for my GF too......I m waiting more from her.....Laugh as much as you want.... Its still and always be aPC GAME!!! I prefer real and i can do this here in my country..... So stay here and pay for Betas and patches...... I upgrade my car with more money and better physics.......

Yep, LFS is still the same as back then....... I remember the blinkers back in DT.04.......Hahaaaaahahahaaaa nice try
LFS in 10 years.... well...... Shit. They would probably take it too far on an update and the game will go even worse!.

But we wont have an update in the next 10 years
#54 - senn
Full of old men and women.
I think dead.
Wont happen so much if the devs wont hire more people to develop the game ...
#56 - Dmt
Quote from Beem3r :Hmm. It would probably not be playable, seeing new OS' comes and LFS will not be compitable with them. Just a thought though.

Its just few people cant keep up to the updates and it will die, for example its DX10 already but LFS is still 6, if im wrong then 7
In 10 years the community will completely lack spelling skills and everyone will laugh at newcomers in the forums when they type correctly.

Oh, and demo users will no longer register in the forum, because "fire-starters" (like the OP in this thread) will rule this place. Moderators will quit, because they will have to close 99% of the newly started threads and 99.99% of the old threads(unlike now - 90% of the newly started and 95% of the old ones), because everyone will flame at everyone for each word they say, unless they team-up to flame at a demo user or at the devs. This would all be the result from the addiction to LFS no matter what the development speed is.

ps: Don't you actually realize that the so-called fanboys are the ones that don't care about LFS as much as the ones that call them fanboys? That makes no sense... Whiners calling normal people fanboys... This community is making no progress at all, but yet, whining about the progress on the game and calling the ones getting annoyed of all that whining with names(most used of which is "fanboys"). Weird way of thinking if you ask me.

Now I just have to wait and see how much time will pass before someone picks up 1 word from what I said and starts to twist it around, trying to make me look bad.
10 years will pass, and we will still wait for the scirocco.
-
(Chacall Br) DELETED by Chacall Br : tradução
-
(Chacall Br) DELETED by Chacall Br
XR GT car will be only for S1/S2 Licenses, because new car will be progressing
Quote from BoyGTA :10 years will pass, and we will still wait for the scirocco.

You thought wrong, because 10 years from the scirocco will be out of line hahahahaa
In 10 years we wont be waiting for the scirocco, they said they couldn't release it cuz there was one pixel wrong on the car, and because of that they spaz out and hit eachother with cd's of future updates on it, they all broke so they stopped working with lfs and we will all die
Scirroco will be forgot, just how the rally pack was, and we all will be waiting for 2019 VW Jetta MK22 in LFS, then EA will buy LFS, and it will be just extension pack of NFS. Eric will shot Scawen and Victor, take their money, buy a REAL scirrocco, and run to Siberia. Zombies will rise to kill iRacing devs, USAAF will try to calm them down, and then North Korea will make a huge nuclear bomb and blow all solar system up.

PS - We will have PlayStation4 then!

P.P.S I didn't mean to insult Eric, Victor or Scawen. It's just a bad joke. I Love you!
:doh: @ this thread.
Quote from Dmt :Its just few people cant keep up to the updates and it will die, for example its DX10 already but LFS is still 6, if im wrong then 7

Latest is DX11 and LFS uses DX8.
But the majority of games still use DX9....
I think LFS Graphics ARE ok. Most old textures aren't... Just look at this screen made with new track, new car, good textures: http://www.lfs.net/page_images/screenshots/ROK_VWS6.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :When, I must have missed it?

well, "Iracing" with more than 15,000 active members and great service,
if you want to drive online in a professional environment then iRacing is by far the best option.
The devs said they are done when S3 is done.
So S3 may be done in 6-7 years, and if they feel like it, they're gonna release modding tools and let us do cars and tracks, and that's it.
The Same like early 2009, maybe a few players get lost too.

Meryy Christmas
Quote from Dmt :Its just few people cant keep up to the updates and it will die, for example its DX10 already but LFS is still 6, if im wrong then 7

Wrong on both, DX11 is out (came with windows 7) and LFS is DX8.1 I'm pretty sure.
Quote from mrspeed21 :well, "Iracing" with more than 15,000 active members and great service,
if you want to drive online in a professional environment then iRacing is by far the best option.

Could never get online*. Maybe I just bought the wrong combos, with slightly bugged tracks (although, in fairness, they are pretty impressive most of the time), and not-as-strong-as-they-could-be physics...

*Actually, I think I did once, in the first week it was released. But not found a race I can join when I was able to play.
Quote from KiRmelius :Scirroco will be forgot, just how the rally pack was, and we all will be waiting for 2019 VW Jetta MK22 in LFS, then EA will buy LFS, and it will be just extension pack of NFS. Eric will shot Scawen and Victor, take their money, buy a REAL scirrocco, and run to Siberia. Zombies will rise to kill iRacing devs, USAAF will try to calm them down, and then North Korea will make a huge nuclear bomb and blow all solar system up.

PS - We will have PlayStation4 then!

P.P.S I didn't mean to insult Eric, Victor or Scawen. It's just a bad joke. I Love you!

say no to drugs
What will change?

Nothing much, apart from more moaning on the forums.

What will LFS be in 10 years?
(292 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG