The online racing simulator
What will LFS be in 10 years?
So, if the game was kept going, and A few of us where still around... what do you think LFS would be like 10 years from now?

Sorry if something similar is already around .
Pretty much the same, except for almost noone would play it anymore.
#3 - hp999
Emm...Maybe couple new tracks,rain,new physics,more drivers.The barrier bug would be obviously removed by that time and... DORIIIIIIIFTOOOO cars!
DEAD AT THIS RATE

a
#5 - Dmt
It wont exist anymore
Hmm. It would probably not be playable, seeing new OS' comes and LFS will not be compitable with them. Just a thought though.
well if the devs are alive and kicking the LFS will be i think with more content, new graphics, rain, more or less players?.. let the time decide
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :DEAD AT THIS RATEa

There are more people online these days that at any point in LFS's history. Hardly the spasms of a dying game.

As for 10 years; who knows... We can but hope that Scavier keep going that long, but it's pretty unlikely really.
Finally we'll have scirocco and new tyre physics and maybe some other minor improvements, for example updated interiors
#10 - 5haz
Like GPL now.
Quote from tristancliffe :There are more people online these days that at any point in LFS's history. Hardly the spasms of a dying game.

95% out of the people online are either demo racers, cruisers, drifters or destruction derbyers and even the "serious racers" are nowadays mostly immature annoying kids. But you wouldn't know any of that since you don't play LFS anymore, yet you still blindly defend it as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. LFS development has pretty much stopped (there are promises but nothing delivered for 1,5 years) so in 10 years it will be completely dead, although it probably won't even last half as long (at this rate).
Like real life!
we will still waiting for the scirocco
Quote from iFastLT :Finally we'll have scirocco and new tyre physics and maybe some other minor improvements, for example updated interiors

I laughed.
LFS will take over the whole world and we will all be slaves
Quote from iFastLT :Finally we'll have scirocco and new tyre physics and maybe some other minor improvements, for example updated interiors

Not to sure about the scirocco xD
Quote from J03130 :Not to sure about the scirocco xD

Ok, then devs will upload more video previews of scirocco
Either like it's today or dead.
Are this kind of threads being posted to kill the boredom somehow?
I know we are all waiting but,sometimes i can't really understand what a topic is about and this is one of them.
Why do you want to know our opinion about lfs in a 10 years time?
Do you want to invest billions of dollars on LFS and make a profit?
Or you're just,let's say,making another useless thread based upon nothing at all?
In 10 years, people won't complain anymore.
I went on the internet and I found THIS.
Young players might have the best chance to be driving 10-years later

What will LFS be in 10 years?
(292 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG