The online racing simulator
Lfs s5
As much as i like forza3, it sucks how it doesn't look like that while you are actually playing
Quote from DejaVu :As much as i like forza3, it sucks how it doesn't look like that while you are actually playing

This is so true!
T10 do not photoshop there Photos. What you see there is what you see on your television when in photomode. The only reason the pictures look so much better when they take them, is because they don't have to deal with compression which is the killer.
i traded my normal version in today because i got the collectors edition brand new for £24.99 from game.co.uk
Makes me sad.

I paid £50 for mine on release date......

Also my friends made fun of me......

(Although apparently paying £70 for MW2 "hardened" edition is ok.....)
Quote from DevilDare :Makes me sad.

I paid £50 for mine on release date......

Also my friends made fun of me......

same they was like "wtf have you done that for could of got loads of cans for that"
shhhhwwweeeeeeeeeet

panarama turbo and aston lola lmp car
Last week I said to myself, "I wish the Aston Martin LMP1 was in here" as I spent a fortune on my Acura LMP1.
I still can't get used to the panamera's shape. its so close to an station wagon but ends up looking like a squashed crossover
Quote from brt900 :shhhhwwweeeeeeeeeet

*Panamera*

You should get that looked at bro. Liking the Panamera must be some sort of sickness.

I've been liking this game. It's very polished and very nice. There's a number of physics oddities. Like slides being super lazy and easy to recover, and the sense of momentum is a bit odd. The cars feel like the center of gravity is below the ground, like a kart, and as a result the weight transfer doesn't have much "punch". The cars are also too fast. I blitzed the ACR's 1:33 lap record at Laguna Seca, from a standing start. Pretty much every road car I've tested at Laguna is 3-5 seconds too fast per lap. Other than that, it's swell.

It's been a month and I'm still waiting for the pedal adapters for my Turbo S. So I have to settle for the MS wheel for now.
Quote from MadCat360 :You should get that looked at bro. Liking the Panamera must be some sort of sickness.

when i saw it at mph its beautiful its so big and nice in the flesh
the Panamera is a properly nice car, saw one at Brands Hatch at the BTCC finals day this year and it was huge but awesome
So are we going to get any cool cars sometime? Or will they continue to fill the DLC packs with all this useless crap? Seriously...
Wtb more 80's sports cars dammit

I'm still trying to save for an F40 or f40 competizione, but so hard to save money :/
Any tips for earning "quick cash" legit (money glitches would be cool too lol)
Quote from jibber :So are we going to get any cool cars sometime? Or will they continue to fill the DLC packs with all this useless crap? Seriously...

I actually agree. Some of the cars they are showing are nice cars in real life (Jaguar XFR for example) but i don't think there gonna be that great on track. So far, there is nothing shown in this DLC pack that makes me want to buy it.

@ Senn, just keep racing. Rank your driver level up, and you will start to see bigger winnings. There was a Money glitch which thousands upon thousands of people done, but this has now been patched. T10 are saying they have found over 100 people who have done the Money glitch, and saying they will permaban them, which i think is bullshit frankly.
Quote from senn :
I'm still trying to save for an F40 or f40 competizione, but so hard to save money :/
Any tips for earning "quick cash" legit (money glitches would be cool too lol)

Do the endurance races, they'll earn you quite some cash. Once you've completed an endurance race by yourself, let your AI driver do them (max out difficulty and take away all driving aids if you use any). This way you can make roughly 100k in one hour. It's best if you have other things to do (like doing laundry, reading a book, listening to music, whatever). It's not the fastest way, but certainly the most easy way i've found.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i don't think there gonna be that great on track.

I have a feeling they will be. Looking forward to getting owned online by limousines and suvs. They are proper track cars after all, aren't they? :doh:
I think i missed your sarcasm there....

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

@ Senn, just keep racing. Rank your driver level up, and you will start to see bigger winnings. There was a Money glitch which thousands upon thousands of people done, but this has now been patched. T10 are saying they have found over 100 people who have done the Money glitch, and saying they will permaban them, which i think is bullshit frankly.

I have done it and im not banned
Are you banned now?
To be honest I will probably buy the DLC just for that Aston LMP1 and the Merc.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG