The online racing simulator
Yeah, me too, would be nice to see how the VIP storefront differs from the "normal" one.
Quote from Boris Lozac :So Forza get's Porsches but GT doesn't?

why does GT not have porsches? i though they had every car
Its all to do with licensing, which is why GT has to have RUF's
where as IIRC T-10 already had a deal with Porsche which carried over from Forza 2
So does Forza has Ferrari's? If not, i guess it's a fair tradeoff.. since GT has Ruff's, but still, i would like my original GT3 RS..
Quote from Boris Lozac :So does Forza has Ferrari's? If not, i guess it's a fair tradeoff.. since GT has Ruff's, but still, i would like my original GT3 RS..

Yes, it does have Ferraris. Go buy an xbox already and then get Forza 3 when it comes out.
Quote from Boris Lozac :So does Forza has Ferrari's? If not, i guess it's a fair tradeoff.. since GT has Ruff's, but still, i would like my original GT3 RS..

Forza 2 has shitloads of Ferrari's, and Lamborghini's. Both of which I don't think are in GT.
GT5P has Ferraris and Lamborghinis too, just to be fair.

EDIT: Not sure about the Lambos actually, it's been a while... :P
Quote from jibber :GT5P has Ferraris and Lamborghinis too, just to be fair.

Didn't realise that. I've not kept up with the GT scene since GT4. Good to see they're getting a few more manufacturers.

Still think i'll be sticking with Forza though.
My mistake... there are no Lamborghinis in GT5P.
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Quote from jibber :My mistake... there are no Lamborghinis in GT5P.

yep no lambos in the prologue, but the Lambos will be in the final Game GT5
The lambos were awesome in FM2. Sexy as hell.

Im gonna fall off my chair when i see them all with full interiors.
Quote from jibber :Yes, it does have Ferraris. Go buy an xbox already and then get Forza 3 when it comes out.

No thanks, i play racing games with a wheel, thank you very much
Quote from Boris Lozac :No thanks, i play racing games with a wheel, thank you very much

just think! in forza you can drive a Porsche with a Porsche wheel!! :o
Quote from mutt107 :just think! in forza you can drive a Porsche with a Porsche wheel!! :o

Which are nowhere to be found If i order one, i would pay double the price when customs rip me off. And how does it work anyway, is FF any good, cause as far as i know, X360 uses some wierd FF technology..
Apparently, they are very good, although as rare as rocking horse shit
Quote from danowat :Apparently, they are very good, although as rare as rocking horse shit

Yea, i heard all the good stuff about them for PC sims, but i wondered how does they work with X360/Forza, is FF working (fully) etc..
Yes, they do have full FF on the 360
I don't believe that until i experience it first hand (and i'm not going to spend the money to find out). Did they magically fix the FF incapability of the xbox?
The problem isn't the console, it's the way it interprets the code. It doesn't generate FFB effects the way a PC does, it sends the info and the device decodes that into FFB. So while normal wheels (like the G25 et al) won't work, any wheel that has the ability to decode the info will work. And if it says it's a FFB wheel with 360 support, they wouldn't be allowed to sell it if it didn't work ("not fit for purpose" rules).

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG