The online racing simulator
Patch Z28 TWEAK?
(23 posts, started )
Patch Z28 TWEAK?
Anybody who knows when there will be a tweak for the Z28 patch?
Oh Noes!

well have to say that there is not a tweak for Z28
do you mean, that the won't be a tweak, or it's just not devloped yet?
most likely there won't be one, since this version will be outdated in a matter of time and no one can be arsed into making one (except modders ).
Out of interest, what is this "cheat engine" I keep seeing people talk about and why is it apparently acceptable to talk about it on the forums?
Quote from RCPHOTO :Anybody who knows when there will be a tweak for the Z28 patch?

Learn to drive m8, i dont understand why people need tweaks to race on lfs.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : Undesirable content
-
(ChiliFan) DELETED by SamH : Undesirable content
Quote from jjones :Learn to drive m8, i dont understand why people need tweaks to race on lfs.

Using a tweak on Single Player Mode doesn't mean that he will race online. So, no problem at all for you.
Quote from freddyalek90 :Using a tweak on Single Player Mode doesn't mean that he will race online. So, no problem at all for you.

cool m8
#10 - Byku
Quote from Shadowww :It's not usable online.

Yeah, he will get kicked automaticly from the server .
He won't be able to connect.
It is usable online if everyone has the same tweak settings. Enables private leagues for special fantasy class racing. Who wouldn't want to race (place random favourite car class here) against your friends?
Quote from Ricerguy :It is usable online if everyone has the same tweak settings. Enables private leagues for special fantasy class racing. Who wouldn't want to race (place random favourite car class here) against your friends?

You're right.

At OP: Scawen has somehow disabled tweaking single cars in the latest test patches. Only the cartype can be edited on the fly. Tweaking single cars can still be done, but only by modifying LFS.exe.
No he didn't.
-
(Amynue) DELETED by SamH : Undesirable content
DOH! There's a tweak.

So, how does everyone like the new patch?
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by SamH : Undesirable content

tweak can be used not to cheat, but for fun.
lets say LX6 with 800hp...my favorite! or BF1 with 1200hp....when you get a grip with that, original f1 becomes alot more friendly...
so...tweak isnt necessarily bad
Quote from Shadowww :It's not usable online.

2 settings of it is usable online, but i would not like to tell it here :P You can ask in PM tho
-
(turbonurbo) DELETED by franky500 : 1 Not allowed, 2 no longer needed.
what Kristi means is ...
u can change the max gear´s and the Idle...
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by franky500 : 1 Not allowed, 2 no longer needed.
-
(the_big_n00b) DELETED by franky500 : 1 Not allowed, 2 no longer needed.
hey, does anyone know wt's the "turbo speed" for? i put 5, or even a million into it, nothing happens

Patch Z28 TWEAK?
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG