The online racing simulator
I got sent a message about a week ago from Turn10 saying a theme was available for download at a web address. But how the hell do i go to the web address on the 360? or do i have to do something like download it on my PC, and copy it across?
Are you sure it was Turn 10? I'm always a bit skeptical about messages like that

If you have the LCE then it could be a link to the Forza website giving more information, since they've been having problems getting the DLC to work properly.
Quote from senn :I got sent a message about a week ago from Turn10 saying a theme was available for download at a web address. But how the hell do i go to the web address on the 360? or do i have to do something like download it on my PC, and copy it across?

The link is to the web based marketplace, you can queue up downloads for you xbox from it.
Quote from Dajmin :Forza 2 and CoD4 were the reasons I bought an HDTV. I was having trouble seeing people shooting at me or cars in the distance so rather than move closer to the screen (and leave my nice comfy sofa) I figured I'd buy a bigger TV

Hehe I play driving on my knees last night....HDTV on the way, just need to wait a little bit longer.
Quote from JJ72 :Hehe I play driving on my knees last night....HDTV on the way, just need to wait a little bit longer.

Sounds liek you are very addicted!
Quote from danowat :The link is to the web based marketplace, you can queue up downloads for you xbox from it.

Yeah it's for the LCE, says it's a theme u get for having the LCE, the address is part of the main forza site, i never got around to typing it into my PC, tried to find out how to get to it from the 360 tho..i figured if it couldn't be accessed from the 360, what use is it..
Quote from G!NhO :Sounds liek you are very addicted!

yup, 1:30am to 6am streak last night.....after early class at 9, movie in the afternoon, and a 4hour musical cinematic performance at night.

just wokend up at 3pm hehe, my gamertag is JJ72RG btw, add me as friends.
The new D class hopper is providing some very good racing, I am kicking ass and taking names with my 1990 Camaro, just need the mullet and I'll be sorted.
I think a lot of the older cars are more fun than the top level R Class cars.
Anyone else get more of a kick from an older modified car than the top shelf stuff?
I prefer B class downwards.
Quote from senn :I think a lot of the older cars are more fun than the top level R Class cars.
Anyone else get more of a kick from an older modified car than the top shelf stuff?

My main car ATM is a 930 turbo, did nothing to it except getting MORE POWEEERRR.

p.s.how can you move the photos you have taken to the PC?
IIRC USB key (the one u got if u bought the collectors edition, or any other USB key) or download them from the Forza3 website by logging into your account. You must have uploaded it to your storefront first tho.
I plugged a USB key in but can't find the option to transfer the file, guess I'll put it up storefront.
You can't use a USB storage option to get them, you MUST upload them to the storefront and grab them from the FM3 website
crazy...so USB functionality, with an included USB stick for the collectors edition, will be added later? That seems fairly slack lol
No, it won't be added at it, microsoft raised concerns over security issues, so they had to leave that functionality out.
hahahahahahaha!
The world today makes me laugh. If i didn't laugh tho, i'd be stabbing people in offices in the face for making retarded decisions all the time nowadays. Bless companies for being so managment heavy they're blind to their own stupidity and ineptness.
I got home from Cornwall early this morning at around 1:00am and dropped FM3.

Imagine my disappointment, that after all this time, it won't work properly.

I put Disc 1 in, to which it asked me to install Disc 2. It did this quickly, and i was then allowed to put in Disc 1. I done the first race with the R8, and it then crashed while i was picking my first car. After this, i couldn't get it to boot at all. It just gave me the "can't read disc" error.

Long story short, i am now able to play the game, but it will occasionally crash (usually when loading the race) and is very annoying. I have tried installing it to the Hard Drive, but it get's to 49% and gives me the disc reading error again. Once the television is free again (Damn xfactor!), i will attempt to blow (if there is any) dust out the disc tray, clear the memory cache and then attempt to install it to HD again. If this doesn't work, then i will go get it replaced. Am i right in thinking that the discs on the non LCE's are the same as the LCE's? If the only one they have is a Non LCE, then i can still use the discs of that right?

Overall, i'm really gutted about it. Atleast i have GTA:TBOGT to keep me entertained for now.
Time for picssssssssssssss
Attached images
500.jpg
f502.jpg
Forza2.jpg
Forza6.jpg
Forza9.jpg
Forza11.jpg
lotus2.jpg
lotus.jpg
Ah, finally fixed my Xbox.. I'm gonna buy this game tomorrow.
After doing some troubleshooting, i've found out that it's not my FM3 disc that is the problem. It's my console. I've not had any error codes come up, but according to my problem, it's the E74 error. In other words, the optic on the disc drive is screwed.

I was a little dissapointed at first as i only bought this console back in april, but i have rang the store that i bought it from and they have said that i can swap it for a brand new one on the spot, and that my 3 year warranty (1 year with GAME, 2 with microsoft) will be "refreshed" when i bring in my old one. They are also going to give me 6 months Xbox Live subsciption as compensation! Great!

As for now though, i can only play games that are already installed onto my Hard Drive. I have managed to do a few races in FM3 so far though, and i was really enjoying what i played so far. I will make sure to race you guys next weekend.
E74 is nothing to do with the drive, its a GPU failure error.
Oh, well whats the difference between the E71 and E74 error codes? I have not had any of them as yet, but my drive is definetely acting up.

I have tryed every tip, from completely disconnecting the console and reconnecting, raising the power brick up off the carpet, and even re-caching the HD. My game still freezes whenever playing from the disc, but is fine when playing from the Hard Drive (hence why i can still play GTA4). Sometimes it will load up FM3 ok, but as soon as it gets to loading a track or car, it either freezes or says the disc is unreadable. I can't even install it to Hard Drive neither. It gets to 40% or so, then crashes.

Either way, it's not biggie as i will get a straight swap on friday. Just don't tell Dawedust that it's broke...
E71 is related to firmware updates. Something like a corrupted or interrupted download, or the like. There should be a way to factory reset the box, then download the updates again. If not, back to MS is your only option.

E74 is an I/O problem. Scaler chip related, apparently. Check your A/V cables. Failing that, back to MS it goes. This one is at least covered by the 3-year warranty so should be done for free.
I've just looked it up, and it apparently is a E60-range error.

I've not had any RROD yet, nor any error codes (although it used to ask me to put in an xbox game disc when trying to play a game sometimes. Worked on the second attempt) but my symptoms point to it being a DVD drive fault. Whenever i play a game from the disc, it now freezes. I also can't install it to hard drive.

I have tried all the hints and tips, but none work. As i have said above, GAME have agreed for me to bring it in friday and get a completely new replacement, refresh my 3 year warranty and get 6 months Xbox Live for free. Good deal IMO.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG