The online racing simulator
Well, I meant kind of like that, not exactly the same: For ex. http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=94309&d=1255870525 Like this, or similar to that, isn't is done with motion blur? It looks like it is, but the problem is that I can't get the motion blur/blur to make it work, at all. Even if we don't speak about this situation, I might need it in future, but it doesn't work for me.
Quote from andRo. :Well, I meant kind of like that, not exactly the same: For ex. http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=94309&d=1255870525 Like this, or similar to that, isn't is done with motion blur? It looks like it is, but the problem is that I can't get the motion blur/blur to make it work, at all. Even if we don't speak about this situation, I might need it in future, but it doesn't work for me.

hey

just make a material for the floor that have about 20% relection and add a bumb map to the floor....for example a tarmac-texture or some very fine noise....and there you go...its the way i create those reflections on the floor

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1278520#post1278520
Yeah, I remember you told me, so I looked for a tutorial how to add bump maps, and then it came out quite bad. I'll try again, I didn't use tarmac texture though.

EDIT: Btw, I don't even have tarmac in blender textures. I'll try some noise or smth.
Quote from andRo. :Yeah, I remember you told me, so I looked for a tutorial how to add bump maps, and then it came out quite bad. I'll try again, I didn't use tarmac texture though.

EDIT: Btw, I don't even have tarmac in blender textures. I'll try some noise or smth.

or maybe blender got a optoin to set how sharp or exact the reflection is....in C4D is a option called bluminess in the reflection tap...i use that also
Nope, the thing with the adding bump map doesn't go quite well for me. I tried many different ways, reducing and putting more nor, changing noise, adding different x,y,z axes, but it still looks like shit.

I don't know if the blender has some blurriness button or smth., I'm very new to blender, that's why I am asking how to make all these things.
Quote from andRo. :Hi, how do you add the motion blur to make the reflectivity look blurred? Something like this: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=93952&d=1255353005

I've seen very many of you make similar to that, I tried adding the MBLUR where the rendering buttons are, but when I render it, it doesn't show any motion blur or blur at all. Doesn't work for me.
And I'm talking about Blender. I've checked tutorials, but as I said, it didn't work for me.

Dude, I just applied a glossy reflective material to the floor.
LOL, it worked. That's how simple it was, thanks leonardo.
use this,its from ds-autos i used in my latest render(last page) link
Thanks, but my render is already done. I will use this for my next render.
I will put the render for the night, I don't know how long it will take to render it, maybe I post it today late in the evening. Thanks for the help etc., guys!
That's not motion blur, that's type or reflective floor.
Motion blur is blur which is caused by moving objects, like this: http://www.ipix.lt/images/96176227.png
Everything is blurry because car is moving
i know what motion blur is,but they were talkin about glossy floor reflections,that why i gave the file,many ppl could use it.
Quote from e2mustang :i know what motion blur is,but they were talkin about glossy floor reflections,that why i gave the file,many ppl could use it.

Should have quoted, that was for andRo.
Anyway, here is the render...so, it was my first time trying metallic paint (I used the tutorial, that JJ72 posted for me few weeks ago), and this is what came out. I like it + there will be more renders coming with this scene. + I also tried the blurry thing.

High-res
in my opinion cool stuff
yep nice,here is mine from front view
Attached images
fzr lightning studio 2.jpg
Quote from andRo. :Anyway, here is the render...so, it was my first time trying metallic paint (I used the tutorial, that JJ72 posted for me few weeks ago), and this is what came out. I like it + there will be more renders coming with this scene. + I also tried the blurry thing.

High-res

Attached images
xrrrenderrr copy.png
Quote from e2mustang :yep nice,here is mine from front view

Quote from andRo. :Anyway, here is the render...so, it was my first time trying metallic paint (I used the tutorial, that JJ72 posted for me few weeks ago), and this is what came out. I like it + there will be more renders coming with this scene. + I also tried the blurry thing.

Wow ...
I've posted anything for a while,
but just wanted to say
I am very impressed.
find that renders very well managed.
it's also fun to see how anyone ever get better.
Thanks, I guess it's good if it's my 5th render only.

Leonardo, be quiet. No, I also thought they are not placed right, but I only noticed it when I rendered it in high-res. I forgot to press UV, so that might be the problem. And I don't know how to fix the thing on FB above the license plate...
that thing looks like a moved vertex,i dont know how blender works but if u can see vertexes,just make sure its not hanging out.
Yes, we can see vertex's, I'll check next time, but I didn't touch it, so I don't know why would it be hanging out. Thanks!
default normal issues, try recreating the vertice manually
oh man,is that e36 available for share? im looking for that many many months, i cant find anywhere

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG