The online racing simulator
thanks. and here is my new fzr. finally finished the headlights,fixed front splitter(not square now) improved brake material(pic later) etc.
need to be fixed,im not good at modeling...
Attached images
fzr 2010.jpg
great job my friend, a little strange the yellow headlights but thats my opinion...
Quote from e2mustang :thanks. and here is my new fzr. finally finished the headlights,fixed front splitter(not square now) improved brake material(pic later) etc.
need to be fixed,im not good at modeling...

That kind of glued on piece of plastic on headlight cover is kinda cheesy and it completely blocks the inner headlight. Speaking of headlights, yours are reflecting a lot of different shadows and highlights that are not present on rest of the car.
well as i said im not good at modeling,i draw that with a line,added shell mod to it,and bent it looks like shit i know.inner piece of light is useless anyway,most cars use it as a daytime running light,and the headlight has only chrome applied to it,so thats why its like that
My new Volk CE28N
Attached images
fzr_vray_bodykit_ce28n.png
You better send me the link to your 3D stuff soon, I may have free time on my hands which means MOAR RENDERZ WITH AWESOME RIMS!

Greeeaaat job!
Quote from e2mustang :well as i said im not good at modeling,i draw that with a line,added shell mod to it,and bent it looks like shit i know.inner piece of light is useless anyway,most cars use it as a daytime running light,and the headlight has only chrome applied to it,so thats why its like that

For this kind of piece, you can use a copy of the headlight cover itself. That way the curvature matches perfectly, then just cut faces (add edges) to create nice flowing edge and delete faces you don't need. Move it slightly up and forward so it doesn't intercept with headlight cover, then extrude just a bit to add some thickness.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :You better send me the link to your 3D stuff soon, I may have free time on my hands which means MOAR RENDERZ WITH AWESOME RIMS!

Greeeaaat job!

Sorry man, I won't share this wheel
My TE37 and my Enkei RPF1 are already shared. If you want, just go back 1 or 2 pages and search for it.
Quote from leonardo555 :Sorry man, I won't share this wheel
My TE37 and my Enkei RPF1 are already shared. If you want, just go back 1 or 2 pages and search for it.

Sure thing.
Quote from Crommi :For this kind of piece, you can use a copy of the headlight cover itself. That way the curvature matches perfectly, then just cut faces (add edges) to create nice flowing edge and delete faces you don't need. Move it slightly up and forward so it doesn't intercept with headlight cover, then extrude just a bit to add some thickness.

yeah i tried to copy the lens itself but it didnt have enough vertex to play with,but i will try what u said(never done those things tho)
Quote from Gustix :Here is my latest render for NismoSystematics team

w00t

Wallpapered.
Post deleted because I am a big noob - will upload the car menus when I have resolved all issues.
Quote from r4ptor :It's has been brought to my attention (thanks varyag) that my car menu's aren't working on latest LFS release. The menu is being drawn in a different way now. Luckily it was a no biggie to adapt my old menu's to work with current version of LFS (Z25).

Place the file in your "Live For Speed/data/pic" folder. Always remember to backup your existing files first.

Sorry about the RAR files, but the forum won't allow me to upload different files using same file name - and I imagine it's easier this way, than messing around with renaming files.

thx a lot for that, raptor!!
Quote from r4ptor :it's has been brought to my attention (thanks varyag) that my car menu's aren't working on latest lfs release. The menu is being drawn in a different way now. Luckily it was a no biggie to adapt my old menu's to work with current version of lfs (z25).

Place the file in your "live for speed/data/pic" folder. Always remember to backup your existing files first.

Sorry about the rar files, but the forum won't allow me to upload different files using same file name - and i imagine it's easier this way, than messing around with renaming files.

<3
Quote from r4ptor :It's has been brought to my attention (thanks varyag) that my car menu's aren't working on latest LFS release. The menu is being drawn in a different way now. Luckily it was a no biggie to adapt my old menu's to work with current version of LFS (Z25).

Place the file in your "Live For Speed/data/pic" folder. Always remember to backup your existing files first.

Sorry about the RAR files, but the forum won't allow me to upload different files using same file name - and I imagine it's easier this way, than messing around with renaming files.

Dude, the XRG in the second file is wrong.

Please fix it
I saw e2mustang and I wanted to do something like bodykit, it sucks, I still need to work on it. But here it is. Oh.... I modified my wheel too.
Attached images
fzr_v-ray_bodykit2_volk-ce28n-edited.png
Kind of hard to see the body kit, since the picture is all dark. But those rims are so AWESOME! Are they private? Please say, that they are public.
Quote from leonardo555 :Nice scene but the interior seems green

I hope so, the screens are green tinted.
cheers
Thanks for the comments.

Leo, thanks for pointing that one out - a dumb error :doh: I've replaced the file in my original post.
Quote from r4ptor :Thanks for the comments.

Leo, thanks for pointing that one out - a dumb error :doh: I've replaced the file in my original post.

the uf1 is an mrt pic? or i only see this in the preview?

But nice one with the shine things mate
Quote from andRo. :Kind of hard to see the body kit, since the picture is all dark. But those rims are so AWESOME! Are they private? Please say, that they are public.

No they are not. But I'm gonna send you a pm if you really like my wheel

Quote from Pixelcomet :I hope so, the screens are green tinted.
cheers

Quote from r4ptor :Thanks for the comments.

No problem, dude
Look kiste's post right down
Quote from kiste :the uf1 is an mrt pic? or i only see this in the preview?

But nice one with the shine things mate

This UV mapping still isn't working for me for some reason (ie; me failing) So here's one with a Gimped in background...

And yeah, I cropped in some blank space, only a rough one anyway
Attached images
XRGslnobg3.jpg
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG