The online racing simulator
Quote from Gustix :Here is my latest render for NismoSys team

you know what I wish?

that LFS is going to look like this render in game in 5 years, no make it 3 years.
Quote from Gustix :Here is my latest render for NismoSys team

Nice one, although first car's front alloy looks bit transparent.
Quote from Gustix :Crommi it just spins too fast (bit too much blur settings )

Yeah, but it shouldn't lose opacity in the middle section where there is no holes.

Edit: Added a quick image to illustrate what I mean, circular object that has received a radial blur around it's center point.
At center the opacity stays at 100% since there is no gaps in between. On "spokes", the blur is not uniform all around since the tip is traveling at greater speed than the base where it's connected to centerpiece.
Attached images
radial_blur.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :No they are not. But I'm gonna send you a pm if you really like my wheel

Ok, thanks, send it.
Quote from Crommi :Yeah, but it shouldn't lose opacity in the middle section where there is no holes.

Edit: Added a quick image to illustrate what I mean, circular object that has received a radial blur around it's center point.
At center the opacity stays at 100% since there is no gaps in between. On "spokes", the blur is not uniform all around since the tip is traveling at greater speed than the base where it's connected to centerpiece.

thats because its no circle but something like this

and btw, he renderd the wheel so if there would be a mistake it isnt his fault (but we all know that blender is perfect :hide
Hi guys.

Some of you know I started hipoly FZR project long time ago.

It has been pretty much dead for the last year but I decided to gather all parts I did and create a little test render to motivate myself to finish it.

As you can see the shape is not perfect. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to fix it and add missing features

Cheers
Attached images
001.jpg
I just jizzed my freaking pants, that's awesome. wish I could use FryRender :/
ISNICE render tolas
That looks very awesome!
Quote from tolas :Hi guys.

It has been pretty much dead for the last year but I decided to gather all parts I did and create a little test render to motivate myself to finish it.

As you can see the shape is not perfect. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to fix it and add missing features

Cheers

very nice work...really like this idea of the room and the lightning...
it gave me new inspiration...sorry

i will try to fix the light errors on the wall or maybe all of you have some critic on how to improve

so here`s my first try of a recreation...of course it`s not a high-poly FZR but your`s awesome...
i hope your not angry about this...
Attached images
design room.jpg
design room2.jpg
Man, that was quick

In my scene lighting comes from sun+sky. I attached a little screen shot showing the room from a distance.
Attached images
carpaint_scene.jpg
-
(tikshow) DELETED by tikshow
Your work is still awesome tolas
That is some insaine work!
Quote from tolas :Hi guys.

Cheers

Perfect tolas. great job
Yep, good render, but your wheels are too big for the car, since they even go through the car's body.
my wip
Attached images
light test.png
lots of fzr's lately here is an other one.needs more work.
Attached images
fzr mancery.jpg
Great renders my friends.

I´m making non lfs renders, But I made a JL Audio amplifier (100% by me) Itsn´t finished coz need details I think looks good.

I like the Car Audio.
Attached images
JL audio amplifier.jpg
Hi, how do you add the motion blur to make the reflectivity look blurred? Something like this: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=93952&d=1255353005

I've seen very many of you make similar to that, I tried adding the MBLUR where the rendering buttons are, but when I render it, it doesn't show any motion blur or blur at all. Doesn't work for me.
And I'm talking about Blender. I've checked tutorials, but as I said, it didn't work for me.
Quote from andRo. :Hi, how do you add the motion blur to make the reflectivity look blurred? Something like this: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=93952&d=1255353005

I've seen very many of you make similar to that, I tried adding the MBLUR where the rendering buttons are, but when I render it, it doesn't show any motion blur or blur at all. Doesn't work for me.
And I'm talking about Blender. I've checked tutorials, but as I said, it didn't work for me.

check some material tutorials for it, because this isn't a special effect like the the motion blur

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG