The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Damn Forza rewind shit also in GT5.

So...when you're on lap 20 of 20 on the last apex and your cat shits on your lap and you panic and vomit all over your controller...you don't want to be able to just go back 10 seconds into the race after you clean up the mess...isntead you want to do the whole 20 laps all over? Who cares if it's there...no one is forcing you to use it...it's an optional feature...
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :So...when you're on lap 20 of 20 on the last apex and your cat shits on your lap and you panic and vomit all over your controller...you don't want to be able to just go back 10 seconds into the race after you clean up the mess...isntead you want to do the whole 20 laps all over? Who cares if it's there...no one is forcing you to use it...it's an optional feature...

I don't have a cat, so your comment is invalid.
Its a metaphorical cat of course.
I don't have a metaphorical cat either.

Ahhh, but you do, everybody has one, think about it, think about it long and hard.
No, i don't really like cats.

I have a metaphorical/real dog though.
Quote from danowat :Ahhh, but you do, everybody has one, think about it, think about it long and hard.

Give up Dan, it won't sink in.
Ok lets say my dog takes a poop on my controller, well then i am ****ed as i can't touch the rewind button as it is covered in poop.
Ahhh..........location : Holland, explains it all
It's OK. I'm sure Kaz was just mis-translated from him laughing about everything else having rewind, that they thought he was adding it. Everybody knows Japanese is just a series of controlled laughs and occasional Hello Kitty references.
So in the translation it says you can reverse your game. I would have thought that would be taking steps back in your progress of your saved game. I didn't really get any implications of being able to rewind while racing. I don't think Kaz would even think about including that because it's a worthless feature that defeats the objective of any racing game.
well just dont use it :/... its helpful for some people who screw up on the last turn...
The best car from SEMA by Kazunori son, 1970 Ford Mustang, which will end up in the game.

That looks pretty cute.
If it was pink maybe i would use the word cute, your fanboy brain probably wanted to say "sweet"
I think it looks like a monster!!

Perfect.

Now they just have to make it sound like a monster.
yeah... hmm... i hope this game comes with actual cars poeple buy like '93 taurus, Ricers, ect... :P
Quote from Boris Lozac :If it was pink maybe i would use the word cute, your fanboy brain probably wanted to say "sweet"

My mind isn't really all here fight now... I'm pretty muich ready to explode in a ball of stressy vomity goodness... and I might be the only person in North America to not go "OH NOES, I ARE SICK!!! SWINE FLU!!!"... I'm suck as I'm gonna die with the game I gotta referee.
Quote from chavm481 :yeah... hmm... i hope this game comes with actual cars poeple buy like '93 taurus, Ricers, ect... :P

Chances are there will be out of the 1000 odd cars to choose from. There always were in previous GT's.
Quote from Boris Lozac :The best car from SEMA by Kazunori son, 1970 Ford Mustang, which will end up in the game.

:lovies3d:

Quote from dawesdust_12 :My mind isn't really all here fight now... I'm pretty muich ready to explode in a ball of stressy vomity goodness... and I might be the only person in North America to not go "OH NOES, I ARE SICK!!! SWINE FLU!!!"... I'm suck as I'm gonna die with the game I gotta referee.

The violins too big Nathan.
Someone at PD is clearly obsessed about that city track since that's all we have been seeing for months now.

Tree shadows look horribly low res on the cars aswell? I don't recall Prologue looking that nasty.
Its probably because they spent ages on it to make it look incredibly good and use it as a "marketing" tool.

Nothing special to be honest. The reflections also look messed up - whether this is because the video has been recorded or not - they need to fix it.

Also it looks like the cars have "limited" visual damage? As you see the car hits the wall quite hard couple of times, but no more damage appears on it.

Edit - You cannot really tell if its mechanical damage or just the player gently steering to the side.

But yeah - You have to give it to PD and GT5. The graphics/Damage models do look good.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG