The online racing simulator
Maybe I'll set up a lobby and you can drop in and out if you like. I can experiment with the race settings and let you know what can and can't be done

Edit: Here's a WIP shot of my Pontiac G8. Mmmmm, shiny.
Sounds good to me
Argh can't tonight, the GF's coming to stay for the weekend
God damn it, I've got 5 hours to kill, don't make me complete the career mode
Quote from Dajmin :God damn it, I've got 5 hours to kill, don't make me complete the career mode

In 5 hours? I've got one section left to complete and it's gonna take atleast another week.
No I guess not. There's some seriously long seasons in there, and I keep looking at the Event List wondering how long it's going to take to complete them all.

Just a shame that the championships force you to use particular spec cars. The rest of the career mode fits itself around what you enjoy driving, then throws it all out of the window for the championship events.
At least it has a list of cars that you can use that aren't natively in that class but can be used for those events anyway, like my lovely Reventon
Quote from Dajmin :No I guess not. There's some seriously long seasons in there, and I keep looking at the Event List wondering how long it's going to take to complete them all.

Just a shame that the championships force you to use particular spec cars. The rest of the career mode fits itself around what you enjoy driving, then throws it all out of the window for the championship events.
At least it has a list of cars that you can use that aren't natively in that class but can be used for those events anyway, like my lovely Reventon

Alot of them mean you need a car with a class atleast (for example) B, but you can use anything higher. Defeats the object of a good race, but if you want them done quickly it's an option.

The longest ones so far that i've done (excluding endurance races) are stock small cars (Yaris, Fiat 500, MX5, Mini Cooper JCW) and all the F and E class championships/world tours. They made the races rather long and used long tracks too. Something like 12 laps at New York in a stock Yaris, yaaaawn.

I stopped doing the seasons after the sixth and just went through the event list one by one.
Quote from beefyman666 :The longest ones so far that i've done (excluding endurance races) are stock small cars (Yaris, Fiat 500, MX5, Mini Cooper JCW) and all the F and E class championships/world tours. They made the races rather long and used long tracks too. Something like 12 laps at New York in a stock Yaris, yaaaawn.

I just did that Yaris one last weekend and it wasn't exciting. I know it's a short track but it's too straight to be interesting. That was one of the events where the difficulty becomes a factor - even on hard I was miles ahead. ME! And I suck. With cars around you it could be much better.

Quote from beefyman666 :I stopped doing the seasons after the sixth and just went through the event list one by one.

I've done a few events that way, ones I saw on the choice of 3 but didn't choose and wanted to go back to. But because it doesn't automatically load the next track the feeling of actual progress is hampered. You know you're doing it but it feels a lot more clunky - just like FM2 in fact.

Would be nice if there was a "Surprise Me" option. You choose the class you want to race and hit a button. It finds an series you haven't done yet and randomly chooses a car in that class, or suggests a near match if you've done them all.
could i pitch my b500 r34 against your race tuned cars?
If I start up a server tonight you're more than welcome. But I still don't think it'll be allowed in the upcoming tourney
Il be on about 6pm, till when ever, I wanna do some cruising around, or some racing (Wouldnt mind doing a small endurance with multi class racing :razz
So the race is on?
What when? or did I miss it
woot pre-order cars are here
Been on the public hoppers for the last few days and been kicked twice for winning a race (with no contact AT ALL) and taken out at least 4 times by various idiots...

Anyone here who hasn't got me on XBL my gamertag is btccmad - will be good to race with people who won't kick me for winning!
Quote from mr_x :Been on the public hoppers for the last few days and been kicked twice for winning a race (with no contact AT ALL) and taken out at least 4 times by various idiots...

Anyone here who hasn't got me on XBL my gamertag is btccmad - will be good to race with people who won't kick me for winning!

I'l ad you for some fun in the evening?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I'l ad you for some fun in the evening?

Depends if I end up in the pub or not, so I'll say maybe for now.
I played on the B class hopper for a few hours this morning, and had a few hours of really competitive, close, fair and fun racing.

Actually enjoy the way the matchmaking servers rotate the tracks, just wish the races were a little bit longer.
Quote from danowat :I played on the B class hopper for a few hours this morning, and had a few hours of really competitive, close, fair and fun racing.

Actually enjoy the way the matchmaking servers rotate the tracks, just wish the races were a little bit longer.

Then shal we make a server some day for al uss LFS sers and make it like a 12, 16 lap race?
Im fine with 10 laps I get tired
Sorry i wasnt on yesturday, had to go out.. I Will try and get on tonight, Im up for some races.. add GT: TwinFlow if you havent already
Turn10 gifted me 3 cars today for doing that 'your top 10 driving songs' thing.

Audi A4 Touring Car with Zune paintjob.

Audi R8 4.2 with some 'nightmare' paintjob on it. Not sure what it's meant to be off.

Mazdaspeed RX8 with a Laguna Seca paintjob.
audi r8 and rx8 are vip cars
Quote from beefyman666 :Turn10 gifted me 3 cars today for doing that 'your top 10 driving songs' thing.

Audi A4 Touring Car with Zune paintjob.

Audi R8 4.2 with some 'nightmare' paintjob on it. Not sure what it's meant to be off.

Mazdaspeed RX8 with a Laguna Seca paintjob.

Dammit i hope there wil be another try

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG