The online racing simulator
Quote from three_jump :Doesn't matter what menu I'm in (or drive). As soon as I press shift+f4 my screen goes blank and the only thing I can do is to turn the Notebook off.

It's a fresh install (Z + Z25) on a 1 day old system using latest (and only one) drivers.

Does it make any difference if you delete (or edit) the "Window" line in cfg.txt?

Do make a note of it before removing it, so we can reproduce the bug if that does fix it.

The format of that line is : left top right bottom

That assumes you are full screen OK and when you press SHIFT+F4 you are trying to go to a window...
Quote from Scawen :Does it make any difference if you delete (or edit) the "Window" line in cfg.txt?

Do make a note of it before removing it, so we can reproduce the bug if that does fix it.

The format of that line is : left top right bottom

That assumes you are full screen OK and when you press SHIFT+F4 you are trying to go to a window...

You are assuming right.

What stands in the cfg: window 80 80 1104 720

Crashs also after removing the line.

EDIT:
LFS also crashs when exiting it.
Gonna download a new full z25 version now.

EDIT 2: same with new download
Seems NOT to be a specific Z25 problem. I get the crash also with Z.
Quote from Liquid Li0n :
How to get the other screens activated in LFS?

You need a TH2GO (hardware, easy but expensive) or SoftTH (software freeware but more hard to config).

Or new ATI's cards with their new technology called Eyefinity
-
(R.Kolz) DELETED by R.Kolz : Problem solved. New post.
Display buglet?
(nice job on Z25 btw ;-))

In follow and wheel (right name?) views, the clutch temperature overlaps the rev counter...
the ''off'' option in ''move with animation'' does not work
Quote from BOSCHO :the ''off'' option in ''move with animation'' does not work

It works at me
Seemed to be some driver issue, problem solved after a reinstall.
Works fine here, no matter whether LFS is in single or triple screen mode.
All the people who have complained that it would be unfair if you did not have ABS and racing against people that are using it... you do realise that there is a decent chance that during the whole test patching process you have already been racing people that have been using Z3 and above. Z3 was quite a long time ago now.
Problem in deed is, that you can start a LFS server with the same port number of an already running server. The server error message: "TCP bind : socket fail" will be shown, but otherwise it will go online.

Quote from Scawen : It looks as if they all have the same port, so when LFS tries to ping them, all the pings end up at one of the servers. But it should be impossible to start them using the same port number, because your OS should not allow LFS to open a server port with the same number as another instance of LFS.

I'll tried the app, SoftTH, but then LFS always chrashes when I choose to highest resolution, when I choose an other one, the screen comes on my left monitor and a bit on my middle monitor, rest is all black but I can't click or do anything. So each time I have to kill LFS.exe using the task manager
I have the latest drivers from Nvidia version 191
Quote from birder :Next they will want a swearing language pack

"Holy, Shit thats a drive through, you prat"
"Wrong way > you dickhead"
"Kin Blue Flag, you blind or what"

Thinking about it, that would be funny

Quote from brandons48 :Free cookie to whoever makes that mod!

O YEAH, me wants, bring some fun into lfs
Quote from Inouva :O YEAH, me wants, bring some fun into lfs

That's great idea! Someone should do it!
Love the new PATCH and little things you have changed and added.
By pressing '3' you can keep the head and tail lights on... Does this mean we could be seeing a Night time?
Keep up the good work.
them interiors look great, ill downgrade to Win98 so they look even better.
Quote from theirishnoob :them interiors look great, ill downgrade to Win98 so they look even better.

How are the interiors related to windows?
Quote from ATHome :How are the interiors related to windows?

I think what he was implying was that the interiors look like they're from '98? Something like that? I dunno..
I dont know if it me, but has anyone noticed how the FXO since Patch Z22 tends to loose more grip on the rear then normal every time (like i used to take corners) fast it feels like its always drifting....... or am i the only person ?

Either way iv noticed a change init.
Quote from R.Kolz :Problem in deed is, that you can start a LFS server with the same port number of an already running server. The server error message: "TCP bind : socket fail" will be shown, but otherwise it will go online.

Thanks, I confirm I can reproduce this bug.

The server isn't really online because its server socket has failed to open, but it has gone ahead and registered itself on the master server anyway.
Scawen, about the multiscreen support...is this already up to final because I'm keep getting errors or crashes when trying to get it working on 3 screens.
I'm on Win 7 and have the latest nividia drivers+softTH 3rd party application.

It would be great if multiscreensupport would work for this game.
Sorry Scawen but this is really bugging me i only asking since this is general discussion forum. I just watched your video of you driving the Formula BMW and when you say your name is it said Scorn? cos I've been saying it how it's spelt. Lol i'm so stoooopid.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed S2, version Z25
(420 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG