The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :You don't see effects of those when you sit in front of monitor and have G25 in your hands do you?

I am working on it ,started with a mounted Fan on steering wheel, controlled by insim . ( just kidding)
Quote from Ger Roady :I am working on it ,started with a mounted Fan on steering wheel, controlled by insim . ( just kidding)

Nice, now go play Trackmania, it will be a nice breeze at 600 km/h
Quote from Ger Roady :I am working on it ,started with a mounted Fan on steering wheel, controlled by insim . ( just kidding)

Lol, that'd be a nice add on! Maybe not to simulate the A/C but for example the wind when you're driving an open UF1 or LX
ZOMG, I just realised we don't yet have furry dice either!

IIRC didn't some sega racing game have a little sonic doll hanging off the mirror that moved with the G forces sideways etc....was a really old game...
I prefer having a really simple ESP or no ESP at all to get the scirocco early. Seriosly, I doubt it'll come this year since reading Scawen's post it sounds like theres still months of work. ESP can be implemented later in a patch, who's going to use that in racing anyway I know everyone likes quality over quantity, but it's taking TOO long.
We will get a patch with Scirocco plus Rockingham for Christmas.
Quote from Lible :We will get a patch with Scirocco plus Rockingham for Christmas.

Thanks,Scawen
Quote from Lible :We will get a patch with Scirocco plus Rockingham for Christmas.

Getting the Scirocco and tyre physics are highly likely, but S3 is way off. probably for Xmas 2010.

Quote from IlGuercio :Thanks,Scawen

Haha. xD
Quote from IlGuercio :Thanks,Scawen

I think he meant that as a question.

"Will we get a patch with scirocco and rockingham for christmas (?)"

i think that's what meant.

Quote from e.M :no and yes-esp stop u sliding side ways but it just cuts fuel and brakes( like tc and abs) i dont know how it stops the slide

It stops the slide by adding breaking power to a certain wheel to keep the nose straight. Somehow the computers are smart enough to know the angle of the car and all that good st00f!
Pedal problem is fixed, no idea what it was but suddenly it was fixed again.

A question if you don't mind:
Is there an improvement of the netcode in LFS sheduled somewhere soon ?
It would be really awesome to make useful use of the racer slots, eg. endurance races, and have a lot less very annoying (and really stupid) disconnects during such events.

Cause VW and a new track is all giggly fun, but what I personally care about is the netcode, damage-and tyre models improvements (and such simulation important aspects).
I`ve got a problem since i installed The Revolution Pack from 7th April... when i enable Antialiasing i get a "Don`t send" error. This didn`t use to happen to me before. Anybody knows why?
Quote from senn :IIRC didn't some sega racing game have a little sonic doll hanging off the mirror that moved with the G forces sideways etc....was a really old game...

Rad Mobile, wasn't it?

God I loved that game.
LFS hangs on startup after patch Z25
Installed patch Z25 now when I start LFS it hangs as though it is in a loop, if I reinstall the patch it then works until the next time, I then have to reinstall patch again.
Any suggestions
Quote from andr3y94 :I`ve got a problem since i installed The Revolution Pack from 7th April... when i enable Antialiasing i get a "Don`t send" error. This didn`t use to happen to me before. Anybody knows why?

take that up with the person who makes the revolution pack, it's not scawen's fault you're using third-party files.
Quote from bunder9999 :take that up with the person who makes the revolution pack, it's not scawen's fault you're using third-party files.

Uh DDS files should not affect anything. Especially related to antialiasing.

to Andr3y94: enable AntiAliasing in NVidia Control Panel/Catalyst Control Center, not in LFS.
Quote from Logicalx :I dont know if it me, but has anyone noticed how the FXO since Patch Z22 tends to loose more grip on the rear then normal every time (like i used to take corners) fast it feels like its always drifting....... or am i the only person ?

Either way iv noticed a change init.

I've noticed a similar thing in the lx4, it looks like it has more grip, I've been training SOlong+LX4 for a few months and I'm having problems to make the car oversteer, I was easily on 1'50''s but now I'm a second slower and it's been the patch I'm pretty sure of it
Quote from Shadowww :enable AntiAliasing in NVidia Control Panel/Catalyst Control Center, not in LFS.

yeah the problem is that i don`t find this either... it just disappeared I`m gonna install the last driver version again and see then.
Quote from BunnyK :I've noticed a similar thing in the lx4, it looks like it has more grip, I've been training SOlong+LX4 for a few months and I'm having problems to make the car oversteer, I was easily on 1'50''s but now I'm a second slower and it's been the patch I'm pretty sure of it

Phisics didn't change...yet...
Quote from BunnyK :I've noticed a similar thing in the lx4, it looks like it has more grip, I've been training SOlong+LX4 for a few months and I'm having problems to make the car oversteer, I was easily on 1'50''s but now I'm a second slower and it's been the patch I'm pretty sure of it

Physics have not been changed. You can check by recording a replay in Z and then running it Z25. If it does not go OOS, then physics are the same.
well, i could have sworn my lx6 and 4 and also rac are harder to drift, but i was never very good at them anyway, so idk
Quote from logitekg25 :well, i could have sworn my lx6 and 4 and also rac are harder to drift, but i was never very good at them anyway, so idk

Maybe you just got better
no i mean the other way around, they are harder to drift now

lol
Quote from logitekg25 :no i mean the other way around, they are harder to drift now

lol

Then maybe you weren'tr drifting them for long time so you forgot how they handle.
Quote from drb1965 :Installed patch Z25 now when I start LFS it hangs as though it is in a loop, if I reinstall the patch it then works until the next time, I then have to reinstall patch again.
Any suggestions

No suggestions, only questions :

- What version of Windows are you using?
- Is it any different if you exit LFS in a window or full screen?
- At what point in the loading process is the hang?

It's quite surprising if simply reinstalling the patch helps the problem, because there are no configuration files in the patch, so it won't be overwriting any of your configuration files (e.g. cfg.txt). And when LFS behaves differently the second time you run it, the normal thing to think of is that something saved in a file like cfg.txt is causing the problem.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed S2, version Z25
(420 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG