The online racing simulator
Richard Burns Rally
(1109 posts, started )
Quote from spiderbait90 :For people having problems with Logitech wheels not having force feedback, who cannot fix the problem using the registery fix, try disabling UAC.

Disabling UAC worked for my DFP.

Mmm, I just downloaded the demo and I have no FFB on my G25, And I have UAC turned off
Quote from lukelfs :Mmm, I just downloaded the demo and I have no FFB on my G25, And I have UAC turned off

tried the registry fix?
Quote from BenjiMC :tried the registry fix?

Hi, No I haven't, Can u show me how to do it? thanks
Quote from lukelfs :Mmm, I just downloaded the demo and I have no FFB on my G25, And I have UAC turned off

I think it only works with the full game patched to 1.02

Sorry.
Quote from spiderbait90 :I think it only works with the full game patched to 1.02

Sorry.

Ahh ok, No problem, Might try and get a copy sometime
Quote from lukelfs :Ahh ok, No problem, Might try and get a copy sometime

Play.com have it really cheap (and in stock which is the difficulty.)
i got mine from ebay, brand new inc postage for under £6
Quote from lummz :Yes, i got it to work now!. The problem was that when I patched the files just ended up in C:/ for some strandge reaseon. If it wasnt for you I hadn't spotted the files . Thanks

Thanks! The same had happened to me and I'd never have noticed if I hadn't seen your post. FFB works on my G25 now.
#859 - Ege
I can't re-install this . I removed it from program files first, and now whe ni try to re-install there's no option to install . Then I tried from control panel and there's a little file of RBR left but it won't get deleted!?
Yes, i have this game and it´s very funny to drive and challenging too
When i crash out in the hill...allways. Then i die
Downloading the demo for this

Everyone has said it's good, so let's see.
-
(Mattesa) DELETED by Mattesa
anybody still playing RBR.

Got the RSRBR2010 mod on it so i can do online sessions (its against the clock but other people set times aswell)

I have installed the game no less than a dozen times in the past but have never got round to playing it.

i do not know why!.
I'll probably be playing it if and when I get my new wheel. I can't believe you've never played it, it's fantastic. Hard, but rewarding. One of the few games where I enjoy watching my replays almost as much as the race itself.

Never modded it though, so will give that some thought too.
Yes i have it rsbr 2010 mod, having trouble with control issues but once solved i will be having a bash online very soon.
Quote from franky500 :
I have installed the game no less than a dozen times in the past but have never got round to playing it.

Quote from dajmin :
I'll probably be playing it if and when I get my new wheel.

I've had a bit of a go with RBR in the past, but that was before I had a wheel. Apparently RBR is one of the great racers for force feedback- when I get some time off things next I might give it another whirl with the G25.
Quote from franky500 :anybody still playing RBR.

Got the RSRBR2010 mod on it so i can do online sessions (its against the clock but other people set times aswell)

i do not know why!.

THX for the heads up on RSRBR2010, I haven't played it for a while now, but I was a rally driver in RL (long time ago ) and I can say that RBR is the only rally sim where cars handles quite realistic. It is very challenging at first and you get the feeling you will never get it right, but when you do, it is the greatest reward in sim racing...give it a chance!
Quote from Electrik Kar :I've had a bit of a go with RBR in the past, but that was before I had a wheel. Apparently RBR is one of the great racers for force feedback- when I get some time off things next I might give it another whirl with the G25.

I played it with my old wheel (which may have been what broke it!) and it was brilliant. Only a 180 rotation on that one though, so not realistic in the slightest. But even with that wheel the feel of the game was awesome. And since you can pick up a copy of RBR for about £4 on Amazon these days I recommend it to everyone.
anyone up for some RBR? we'll be using 09 wrc cars and lots of gravel!! server should be up soon.
Is RSRBR actually easy to install this time? As last time it was a bitch and there were no instructions...
yeah. it was easy enough. you install the main mod. patch it and then add the car packs.
Anyone know how to adjust steering sensitivity in RBR? My profiler is all screwed up so cant use that.
G25? I always did it through the profiler unfortunately.

Richard Burns Rally
(1109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG