The online racing simulator
Having fun with pearlescent paint and after 7 hours working on it + 6:54 hours to render, I got this result.
Attached images
FZR_pearlescent-paint.png
mMMMmm.. looks tasty. Can I eat it?
Quote from leonardo555 :Having fun with pearlescent paint and after 7 hours working on it + 6:54 hours to render, I got this result.

Sry guys, but there are no reflections there. Tomorrow i'll post within
Another one with gold pearl. I know it's too dark, I'm making a brighter one.
(sorry for double post)
Attached images
FZR_pearlescent-paint-gold2.png
you sure that's pearl? Looks more like yellow. And it's dark with too much reflection.
Quote from Bose321 :And it's dark with too much reflection.

Are you incapable of reading the posts to which you reply to?
Quote from Fuse5 :Are you incapable of reading the posts to which you reply to?

I just said it, I'm not blind. Are you incapable to think?
this is my newest render,i used an old scene but i worked on tyrewall,now its good i think.(not too huge,what ya think?)
Attached images
co2 awesomeness.jpg
Yeah, those sidewalls are OK. It reminds me of a certain white 911 GT3 with really thick 'walls.
Quote from e2mustang :this is my newest render,i used an old scene but i worked on tyrewall,now its good i think.(not too huge,what ya think?)

Really nice, you just need to change your wheels now
My Enkei RPF1
My TE37

Hope you like my wheels and use it

(Import with smoothing groups)
pure sex.
Quote from Gustix :Kariim's request

There is something wrong with your front wheel
Maybe too much +camber?
nope too much positive positive caster
From what I know Gustavo just rendered XRT onto a real pic and fixed the smoke
tire obviously ain't rendered.
what makes you say that?
Because it's rather advance stuff to get that kind of motion blur with Blender's internal engine, and I've never seen him use that sort of technic.
Quote from JJ72 :Because it's rather advance stuff to get that kind of motion blur with Blender's internal engine, and I've never seen him use that sort of technic.

And ppl can't learn? Tires looks most defo rendered to me - look closer :P
Gustavo, that's freaking awesome. Love it! Looks so real and so cool.

JJ72, he has already done the wheel spinning before, why wouldn't he be able to do it?
I just want to be able to render again I've stopped rendering for quite some time now, just because of school. And I HAVEN'T improved..
few renders, in one used leonardo555 wheels
Attached images
fzz.png
fzrwall.jpg
omf.png
The last one with XRR is awesome. But, I think your brake calipers are placed wrongly. It looks like you just made one wheel and then copy/pasted to the back etc.
I think the brake calipers should be either both inside, or both outside. But I'm not sure about, anyway, nice one.

Are the wheels on XRR, public? They look nice, I want to try them.
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Quote from andRo. :The last one with XRR is awesome. But, I think your brake calipers are placed wrongly. It looks like you just made one wheel and then copy/pasted to the back etc.
I think the brake calipers should be either both inside, or both outside. But I'm not sure about, anyway, nice one.

Are the wheels on XRR, public? They look nice, I want to try them.

Yep, I copy/pasted them Will try to do as you said next time.
Yes, they're on public: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1286377#post1286377

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG