The online racing simulator
SEVEN LFS Telemetry
(186 posts, started )
Suggestion:
suppress Turbo pressure display in cars not equipped with it, and using that area for.....something else !!

Quote from J@tko :Not necessarily. For example, in the BF1, it can get to a point where "shift" is light continually even when you're 4-5k rpm off redline

For me, it should not light up if you're already in your last gear. It's a matter of logic...what should I shift to ?!?!?!
Quote from przewodo :Hi! I had tested the program on Windows 7 64 Bits.

The guy has the same poroblem.

He has .NET Framework 3.5 without SP1...

If you do not have .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed, please install it and try again.

Here is the link to the framework.
http://www.microsoft.com/downl ... 9AB0D7&displaylang=en

If the problem still happen, please contact me

Win7 comes already with net3.5

Btw, anything about my problem?
Quote from BoyGTA :Win7 comes already with net3.5

Btw, anything about my problem?

3.5 SP1 or just 3.5?
New Version
Hi everyone. I released a new version of the software.

Version 1.0.1
- Added version check and update;
- Bugfix: Duplicated racer name on list;
- Changed Headlights to Traction Control;
- Do not display position 0 on GAP;
- Bugfix: Forcing MPH didn't displaying speed;
- Bugfix: Fuel Average;

Download at http://www.sevenpercent.com.br/telemetry

BoyGTA, if you have the .NET 3.5 SP1 installed, maybe this new version will work for you, becose this is the version that was tested on Windows 7 64 bits with .NET Framework 3.1 SP1.

:-)
Its a good program i seems, but I dont get it to work.
Is it possible to have ingame? so you see it ingame?
Look, you are taking things way too personally. The way in which I've "bashed" your effort is only against your idea and the time spent on developing something utterly useless. I don't know you as an individual, I don't know your background or anything else - but this is exactly why every argument I've made was based on sound logic and only aimed against this specific thing that you've made. I didn't start bashing your family or saying you should be banned or your whole thread deleted.

You've just done something stupid and useless, as everyone will at some point in their life, I know I have. But instead of actually reading what I wrote (and it prolly is the best suggestion for a "telemetry application" for now), you've just skipped over the whole thing and continued to hold to your own story like a drunk person holds a handrail. You cannot call this application "telemetry", it has nothing to do with telemetry. You say to boothy "if u agree with scipy - ok, but we should remove all his posts and his access to this thread". Why? Just because you feel ur effort is threatened by my "radical" ideas of maybe having something actually usefull?

Stop using double standards. You cant say criticism is welcome and then pick in which format you're gonna get it. My first post was a heat of the moment reaction because I literally COULD NOT BELIEVE someone would spend time making this sort of an application _AGAIN_. There's loads of virtual dashboards and server side trackers/lappers, so for anyone to spend time making something 97 % the same with other 3 % being again completley useless features, was completley beyond me. As for the stupidity comment, other than making you feel bad, what's wrong with it? I did not say anything untrue, this was a stupid thing to do, you did it - deal with it.

When jasonmatthews asked what I think would be good additions and his F9-F12 idea - I posted a solution for both. U've obviously skipped over that too, at least I've read your whole posts before passing any kind of comment.

Instead of going on and on how this is only a "early version" of your "telemetry" application and how you're gonna remove some silly features and add some questionable ones, why don't you opt for a different approach and abanndon this whole project. You could actually help the community and all the endurance teams if you made an actual telemetry application. My programming skills are limited to highschool C++ and that only enables me to make MSDOS based applications, like the one for calculating average laps over a stint while ignoring in/outlaps. Your whole argument "why don't you do a better job instead" is an argument fallacy, if you have the skillset necessary - why don't YOU do a better job than you did.

And as for the "me being a forum troll and hanging around too much" argument, I don't think 250 posts in more than 3 years supports your argument (neither does 240k km driven online). So, please stop trying to argue your point simply because it's only YOUR point and generally wrong, and instead try and make something useful.

This post reaches the limit of the time I'm willing to spend trying to re-educate you, so I guess only thing left to say is.. good luck.
Quote from scipy :Look, you are taking things way too personally. The way in which I've "bashed" your effort is only against your idea and the time spent on developing something utterly useless. I don't know you as an individual, I don't know your background or anything else - but this is exactly why every argument I've made was based on sound logic and only aimed against this specific thing that you've made. I didn't start bashing your family or saying you should be banned or your whole thread deleted.

You've just done something stupid and useless, as everyone will at some point in their life, I know I have. But instead of actually reading what I wrote (and it prolly is the best suggestion for a "telemetry application" for now), you've just skipped over the whole thing and continued to hold to your own story like a drunk person holds a handrail. You cannot call this application "telemetry", it has nothing to do with telemetry. You say to boothy "if u agree with scipy - ok, but we should remove all his posts and his access to this thread". Why? Just because you feel ur effort is threatened by my "radical" ideas of maybe having something actually usefull?

Stop using double standards. You cant say criticism is welcome and then pick in which format you're gonna get it. My first post was a heat of the moment reaction because I literally COULD NOT BELIEVE someone would spend time making this sort of an application _AGAIN_. There's loads of virtual dashboards and server side trackers/lappers, so for anyone to spend time making something 97 % the same with other 3 % being again completley useless features, was completley beyond me. As for the stupidity comment, other than making you feel bad, what's wrong with it? I did not say anything untrue, this was a stupid thing to do, you did it - deal with it.

When jasonmatthews asked what I think would be good additions and his F9-F12 idea - I posted a solution for both. U've obviously skipped over that too, at least I've read your whole posts before passing any kind of comment.

Instead of going on and on how this is only a "early version" of your "telemetry" application and how you're gonna remove some silly features and add some questionable ones, why don't you opt for a different approach and abanndon this whole project. You could actually help the community and all the endurance teams if you made an actual telemetry application. My programming skills are limited to highschool C++ and that only enables me to make MSDOS based applications, like the one for calculating average laps over a stint while ignoring in/outlaps. Your whole argument "why don't you do a better job instead" is an argument fallacy, if you have the skillset necessary - why don't YOU do a better job than you did.

And as for the "me being a forum troll and hanging around too much" argument, I don't think 250 posts in more than 3 years supports your argument (neither does 240k km driven online). So, please stop trying to argue your point simply because it's only YOUR point and generally wrong, and instead try and make something useful.

This post reaches the limit of the time I'm willing to spend trying to re-educate you, so I guess only thing left to say is.. good luck.

Maybe this application is "useless" for you, but maybe not for a lot of other people.
The usefulness of something is not defined by logic.
Maybe people only want information (already accessible in the game, I know) displayed in an other format.
Or there could be other reasons to use this aplication and is it your narrow vision that doesn't allow you to see that.
I think thats a very good tool.

All information at ones and a few more. During a race it sux to do a calculation.

THX

PS: those who don't like things, go to the next topic. don't have you a life....
Quote from przewodo :
BoyGTA, if you have the .NET 3.5 SP1 installed, maybe this new version will work for you, becose this is the version that was tested on Windows 7 64 bits with .NET Framework 3.1 SP1.

:-)

Well, I downloaded and installed the new version, now I can see the spalsh screen checking updates and then it closes..

Dunno, on my Desktop pc with win7 x64 works just perfect! Maybe it's windows related problem..
Quote from BoyGTA :Well, I downloaded and installed the new version, now I can see the spalsh screen checking updates and then it closes..

Dunno, on my Desktop pc with win7 x64 works just perfect! Maybe it's windows related problem..

Yep, we are working on the Windows7 64 issue... news soon.
Quote from Ripley :For me, it should not light up if you're already in your last gear. It's a matter of logic...what should I shift to ?!?!?!

Nooo I was agreeing with the fact that it shouldn't come up in the last gear, but also that the threshold for it coming on needs changing

EDIT: BTW works fine here now. Dunno if I've said that already :P
Quote from Sarlacc :Yep, we are working on the Windows7 64 issue... news soon.

On Win7 x64 work good..

It doesn't work on my LAPTOP with XP..
Quote from scipy :WOW, tnx for ****ing nothing. Telemetry app that shows you things u can already see in the game? What a waste of everyone's time. You could've at least made an outgage application that would send brake/throttle/steering/rpm/speed info to a specified IP. This is utterly useless.

I think your post is utterly useless.

Anyway, congratulations for the great job guys, keep up the good work.
Nvm, it was SP1 of netframework 3.5.

Thx for the great job!
Scipy, this link that you show to us ("The telemetry application that I'd like to have would look something like this: http://www.team-sirius.com/downloads...try-proggy.png") this will be released on the next features. We have made this application in eight days. We needed to Put online and distribute to all peoples possible for that we can Fix the core bug problems that it possible have. Once this core having all bugs fixed, we will start with more informations. The map, telling where the race are with the REAL telemetry that you tolled to us will be maded, this is the idea since begining. I just told that we are only two peoples programming this software and on free times. So, only that we ask is patience.

And sorry if I didn't read this tip that you made, but when you started to tell your ideas, not just me, but everyone on this thread had not liked your approach.

But be sure that this informations that you show to us on this link will be released on the software on the next versions
Quote from aroX123 :Its a good program i seems, but I dont get it to work.
Is it possible to have ingame? so you see it ingame?

Right now, no. Just on the application screen.

I felt that some peoples is having problems to run the application. The system requirement is:

- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.1 SP1 (with SP1, without SP1 will do not work)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Both type, 32 or 64 Bits.
- Default Configurations of INSim, OutSim and OutGauge of Live for Speed.
Quote from jorgifumi :Here is a video:......

I'm droooooooooooooooooooolingggggggggggggg on the 3 monitors.......
I know I'll end up this way........one day......
Quote from Ripley :I'm droooooooooooooooooooolingggggggggggggg on the 3 monitors.......
I know I'll end up this way........one day......

I was like
That's an insane configuration,i'd love to give it a try
great!
downloading!!

this will be very usefull for that 16h race!

**EDIT**

I downloaded it and couldn't run it!!
The software simply CLOSES and don't show me any message error at all...
I'm running a Vista Ultimate...

Me ajuda aí, por favor?
does anyone know if this can be used in the 16hour? and would it be legal?
Quote from Flingoko :does anyone know if this can be used in the 16hour? and would it be legal?

Why not?
i believe it is said somewhere that you could only use LFSLapper(cant remember if it is this or if there are some else..)
Hi IlGuercio!
Have you been able to run Seven on your pc, or do you still get errors ??

SEVEN LFS Telemetry
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG