The online racing simulator
SEVEN LFS Telemetry
(186 posts, started )
I know this is old.. Any download links still working?
Quote from przewodo :Yes.. you can download at http://www.sevenpercent.com.br/Seven LFS Telemetry Setup.msi

Btw, I even didn't knew that the website was down. Its online again!

Thankyou!!

Got it installed, but I get an error saying "First byte in data does not match packet size" or something along those lines.. Any idea?

EDIT: Nevermind.. Deleted all insim and outgauge settings in config, tried again and it seems to be working. Thanks!
Quote from holdenrules_64 :Thankyou!!

Got it installed, but I get an error saying "First byte in data does not match packet size" or something along those lines.. Any idea?

EDIT: Nevermind.. Deleted all insim and outgauge settings in config, tried again and it seems to be working. Thanks!

Hummm... I think is that it was developed for the 0.5z, not for the 0.6. I need to review the package headers.. Thanks for the bug report!
i've got it connected and it shows everyone who's racing and the lap times etc

but nothing else is working fuel counter, rev counter, speed, gear etc all stay blank
just the racers names and positions at the bottom works

any help would be appreciated.

also is it possible to get this working with the hot lapping or is this kind of thing banned? (the best pos lap is what i'm really interested in)
can someone upload this program anywhere?? pleaseeeee
all links send me to the same place, and i cant download it =(
hm, im trying run it on my tablet using iDisplay and when i move it to right side (additional screen) its doesnt displayed.

also it would be great to create layout ( add or remove some guages and change their size)

btw awesome software
Quote from Hector_UA :hm, im trying run it on my tablet using iDisplay and when i move it to right side (additional screen) its doesnt displayed.

also it would be great to create layout ( add or remove some guages and change their size)

btw awesome software

may be a problem in the "idisplay" software? Because, I'm use this on 2 monitors. And I have no problem.

SEVEN LFS Telemetry
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG