The online racing simulator
forza 2 looks better
Quote from Blackout :You completed all extreme? Freak!

Haha, it was very hard to do. I didn't too well (almost 400 faults on Inferno!) but i'm glad i atleast managed to do it. I want to try and get the achievement where you have to do the ultimate endurance tournament without any faults, but according to the leaderboards, only ten people have done it, so i think i may find it impossible to do.

@ Takumi, it's best to ignore comparision shots like that. I don't see how it's fair to compare them when your looking at small pictures on a monitor, compared to full size on a HD tv. Trust me, go play FM2 for a while on a large television, then play the FM3 demo. The difference is much larger then you think.

And just to add to the above, i dont think it's unfair because it's forza. I would feel the same way if someone done it with GT4 and GT5.
It's odd. Those shots do look like they've removed some details that were in FM2. But for the extra detail on the track itself and the cars (which are the important parts) I think it'll be alright. Plus, they don't show what it's like moving. If - for example - the grandstands are smaller but full of moving people, that'll be much better than massive stands full of static sprites, right?

But the extra detail on the track does make a massive difference. I always felt FM2 was a little stale and static, whereas the FM3 demo (admittedly only one track, but still) feels much more lively.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Eh?

2nd line of my post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Sony Defense Force. I should of made that more clear.
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :2nd line of my post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Sony Defense Force. I should of made that more clear.

But the first line was, and i see that site for the first time now, stop talking shi* out of your a**. Yes i'm a PS3 owner, but no fanboy, if you knew me, you would know that i bash GT5 too, for various reasons, i'm just messing about in this thread, all i did was comment about Turn 10's bullshots with which they hyped the game, etc..
Quote from Boris Lozac :But the first line was, and i see that site for the first time now, stop talking shi* out of your a**. Yes i'm a PS3 owner, but no fanboy, if you knew me, you would know that i bash GT5 too, for various reasons, i'm just messing about in this thread, all i did was comment about Turn 10's bullshots with which they hyped the game, etc..

No need to get all dumb hyphy over nothing, haha. Maybe you should go wash the sand out of your vagina and take a break from the interwebz for a bit. I was unaware that you're incapable of taking a slight joke.
English is not my native, so i sometimes might not get the "joke".. It sounded otherwise, let's shake hands And someone give more videos of that Mountain track!
Quote from Boris Lozac :English is not my native, so i sometimes might not get the "joke".. It sounded otherwise, let's shake hands And someone give more videos of that Mountain track!

Which one, the tōge one?
Yes..
Cheers, will watch when i get home.. How long is it exactly, it would be pretty wild if it's really a long road, lenght of the Ring at least..
Its longer than the ring, 19 miles I think, it was a point to point track in FM1, but now they've made it into a curcuit too, so you go up the mountain, and down it again in a single lap.
Awesome
Well rodger me sideways with a pineapple, Boris said the word "awesome" in the FM3 thread.
Today is my day off in Sony defence force, so i can say what i want
Ahhh, its nice that you get some leave

BTW, I think I over egged the Kaido pudding, I believe its 10 miles long, not 19, so its about the same length as the 'ring
Too bad it's wide as a motorway.
I have seen vids where it thins down a fair bit.
I like the video where team Blackjack rip apart that mountian they make it look so mega awesome
Im looking foward to this.
official car list to be released tomorrow.
A quick crash montage is available on IGN. The video is only short and not that interesting, but atleast it kills a little time. It also shuts these guys up below as you can see a Ford RS200 at the end of the vid.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/ ... 3_crshmontage_100609.html

Quote from FooAtari :This you made a mistake there, that picture is just a small blurred image of some cars.

Quote from Ssr_Nick :Ahem.... as a Rs ford enthuiast I will know perfectly well what an Rs200 looks like..

and it's not.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG