The online racing simulator
UK LFS Karting 2006 - Details
(330 posts, closed, started )
Confirm me as well, no team preference. I will also be drivng up, so anyone who is going from the south east and need a lift etc, pm me.
Fraid can't make that date (already planned to go to Waddington Airshow), so please knock me off the list. Have fun!
Assuming everyone in the list currently (including the unconfirmed people) come, that's 31 people. The maximum amount of drivers is 48, so come on guys. We can have a few more yet (17).

All you need to do is be able to get to Northampton area on July 1st for about midday. People are coming from all over already, so lifts might be possible, and it WILL be huge fun. You will meet people you never thought you would, and make friendships that will make racing with them so much more fun.

At £60 per person, for about an hours driving or something, it's very good value for money compared to almost any other karting event in the UK.
Its possible i can give lifts if anyone is going to Rugby station.
Thats only 15 mins from me, Northampton is about 35 mins away so thats a bit too far for me to travel.
you can add _Rob_ to team dSRC. We are teaming up for this event

altough he isnt 100% confirmed as yet... :O
Bumpy

Come on guys and girls, sign up !
To everyone that comes, I'll give one cookie (it'll be a nice one).
Quote from tristancliffe :To everyone that comes, I'll give one cookie (it'll be a nice one).

I'll hold you to that.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'll hold you to that.

i wouldnt trust him ... he still owes me my extra nice day
Not sure I am going to be able to make it, money is a bit tight ATM after my seperation.

Dan,
It's looking increasingly likely that I AM coming. £25 return train ticket from Derby, and Tristan's booking the hotel, I'm useless at anything like that

Should be a great day although I think we all might be struggling on the Sunday
Still not really sure here, looking at my calendar I have no racing going on that weekend. Need to check my parents aren't doing anything that weekend that might affect me, just arranging stuff is a pain like hotels etc :P Maybe I'm just too lazy

Keiran
Okey Dokie. Hotel booked - Ibis for one night, sharing with Chris. I know where I'm going, I know when I going, and it's all looking good. What's happening afterwards? Last year Will and I stayed around a bit, and we went to watch the karting. We also had a go on the crappy little rent-a-kart track next to it, which was a lot of fun, but we were doing silly things. Anyone up for a second session? Chris and I might be up for it (maybe at the indoor place we used last year?).
haha sounds good, a little indoor event the day after, for those with money to burn. i hope they have an open GP on the day after then!

for those who dont know, an open GP is against 30 or 40 public people, so its pretty easy to win...
Heh, can't get blisters like that again. See previous comments. But I don't mind doing something a little lighter the next day. A beer and more steak for lunch sounds good, then off home early afternoon?

Tbh I might get sick of you if I stay too long.
The only problem is we need more people to confirm this event. We have 14 confirmed drivers, and 31 in total.

To go ahead we really need 10 teams - that's 30 CONFIRMED drivers. If people WANT to do 2 man teams the price will obviously be shared between just two people, and become £90 per person (which is quite high, when £60 is pretty reasonable).

So don't be shy - sign up, and make this event happen. If we can get more interested people in the next couple of weeks then we'll all be okay!
Count me in, I am v quick in these karts & even held a lap record at a track not far from newquay cornwall.

I have no prefference to team except for some drivers with karting skills/experience.

p.s. what is the format for the day? is a 3 hour enduro or lots of smaller sprint races? it does not say anywhere!
#68 - Smax
Chris Kerry... I'm travelling from Derby and MAY be able to organise a lift for you since it looks likely that one my mates is coming to help me with the filming... it just depends whether or not he gets his suspension rebuilt in time.....if not we're all on the train....
I might just be able to afford it, the GP rules but i know im going to loose so badly because im not fast enaugh to get into the 27ns usually.
Hi All,

Just want to add my 2cents in here. This is a fantastic event. Last Years was just totally awesome. You get to meet people that you usually swear at your monitor to, and also some very nice people Obviously the karting is the highlight of the event, but the evening is something not to be missed.

Just make sure your armed with a camara. Also, if Tristan or will ask you for your mobile number DONT GIVE IT as they will only ring you at 2am looking for a room :ices_rofl:

Seriously though, not an event to be missed in the UK. In Germany they have the GC, and Intel Finals nights. Its nice to have actually something in the UK that is LFS orientated.

Fordie
On the plus side, if Tristan does ring you, it means that you (aka Mr Smith) can text the bastard at 5am, calling him a spammer

Now that HAS to be worth it
OK, I can confirm that I will be going!

I am a loner, so I will need to team up with two others if anybody wants to arrange this with me before the event. I will be coming down from the Huddersfield area, so if anyone around there needs a lift, just PM me and we can arrange something.

Tim
I just want to confirm that Sonicrealms will be there. Confirmation for KayJay, Tongey and Ferret
great! im half welsh, so we will have alot to talk about!
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :great! im half welsh, so we will have alot to talk about!

So thats your excuse will
This thread is closed

UK LFS Karting 2006 - Details
(330 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG