The online racing simulator
UK LFS Karting 2006 - Details
(330 posts, closed, started )
Ok, so as long as there isn't people weighing 50kg less then my 85ish, I'll be ok
by the looks of it clownpaint is about 55-65kg, im 71kg, so u wont be far off!!

Tristan is about 45 tho, hes lost alot since the last event.

PS if i hit anyone its because u have annoyed me in LFS!!
This is the last picture of me. I'm trying to put on weight now, as apparently this is just silly (nearly typed willy!!!)
Attached images
stick_man.gif
i think u need to put the food IN your mouth to eat, not just hover it over.. (see pic)

never mind, atleast u will be RAPID on go karts

lol lovin the stick man
Tristan weighs less than me :o I thought I was light considering I needed like 25kg of lead weight added to my kart to bring me up to the weight limit I'm 50kg.

Keiran
im kinda glad u aint comin then LOL
I actually weigh between 75 and 80kg
whoa u put on weight quick

tristan im likin your team of 'pros' lol, will be very competative this year

EDIT - That werent a piss take
You know, I have no recollection of putting ant in my team. Not that I mind or care who I'm with, I just don't remember.
I am 8 stone, no joke!
ok, so it sounds like this is the anorexic karting tour!
Atleast the after race meals will be cheap
Meh, I'm close on 90kg (and on the wrong side of it too) - gotten heavier since last time. I keep racking up the miles on my pushbike but I've a sweet tooth and a monstrous appetite. Oh well.

On the plus side, free cookies at the event.
Perhaps a few extra pies yes, but there's something called muscle too
Not on Bob there isn't.

/me hopes people forget about the free cookies.
haha im 51kg, it does not help me in certain corners though i end up sliding a bit especially in the medium and long bends.
Quote from Simon Savage :haha im 51kg, it does not help me in certain corners though i end up sliding a bit especially in the medium and long bends.

It will help you a heck of a lot when accelerating You need to try make sure you don't bog down the Pro-kart because those little 4 strokes struggle to regain momentum That's why the few shots I've had of prokarts I fly past people down the straights
Quote from _Rob_ : but there's something called muscle too

you wish!
Pff, playing defense in a hockey is a good way to get larger legs, and lots of manual labour on a building site is good for overall strength, so sshh you
whoa calm down fellas dont wanna let this get nasty on the track!!! cool it lol (joke)

Tristan, I got all of the cheques and im going to give them to dan on Wed 21st. cheers m8
You should all have to wear name tags above your helmets like in LFS

Will's tag would be : Mouse n00b
We're just playing Will
Bogey's a good friend
I'll bring the silly suction cup ears again
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :cool it lol (joke)

omg tristan u have to bring the dog ears!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Not on Bob there isn't.

I haven't done any weights training in 9 months now, so it is fading a bit (not that I ever got big anyway)... the new fat I've grown just hides it.

And I'll share some of the fluids from teh holy hipflask if you get me a cookie.
This thread is closed

UK LFS Karting 2006 - Details
(330 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG