The online racing simulator
Nice civic cobra!

And I saw on you photobucket you had a 2 pics of the yellow s2k I posted them on lfsD.
I never used the word rice.

How does this saying go... If you step on a dogs tail it'll bark?

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

Thats why i disagreed with people saying "this thread is full of ugly cars" blah blah blah. Its down to what the guy posting them thinks, not us. Its like people who buy a certain car, only to get other peoples opinion. Its stupid.

NitroNitrous really has a point there. It's not the "cars i like" thread. It's the "sexy car pic" thread. Think of it as the "sexy women pic" thread if you want... we all might have individual taste when it comes to women. Some people maybe have a fetish for obese women and find them sexy. However, i guarantee that if we'd have a "sexy women pic" thread, and somebody would post a picture of the worlds heaviest woman... someone would start protesting and say "but that's not sexy!", because to most of us, it wouldn't be sexy!

You can take any example you want... replace the women with beautiful paintings. If you post paintings from Van Gogh it's fine. If you post paintings from your three year old kid, most likely it is not a "beautiful painting"... however, you (and some other people) may still find it a nice painting.

Blabla, maybe you get the idea.

A sexy car is a Ferrari 250 GTO, not a Honda Civic with rollcage, lips and bucket seats.
(A stock civic can be sexy however, but only because Gerhard Berger once said they are beautiful cars... :P)
/THREAD

Quote from R34king :fail

See, how can you say something like that about such a car? It's an alfa, and a really beautiful one on top of that. A prime example for a "sexy car". I shall give up now...
It looks like an insect from the front, and I don't find them sexy at all
But you also think that a pimped Mazda 323 engine belongs to the "most beautiful" engines. So you have no credibility.
I never said it was the most beautiful (I don't find engines all that nice to look at anyway), just that it was a good example

PHWOAR, look at that sexy Alfa!

Better?

That's even worse. Reminds me of:

or this
The Alfa 8C competizione is just the most sexy car in the world.

So what car is sexy in your opinion then?
Depends on the pic. That car might be nice from other angles (I've had a look and decided it's weird from every angle), but looks like an insect in both of those. The other problem is that it looks like they're trying to look like a Veyron from the front, and of all the cars you'd choose to mimic that has the be the worst possible choice in terms of looks.

I posted earlier. Original Viper, XJ220, DB9, Saleen S7, R8. Even the far cheaper S2000 can be a sexy beast from a lot of angles.
Everyone stfu.

Me and 5haz's few posts of classic sportscar goodness (page 6) already won this thread.

But just to win it even more.

NEW TROUSERS PL0X
Quote from Dajmin :That's even worse. Reminds me of:

To stay on topic a bit... (330 LMB)
Quote from jibber :a really beautiful one on top of that. A prime example for a "sexy car".

no no no its none of those
the rear is particularly aweful
I agree on the rear part.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :But surely, for someone to find a picture of a car sexy, then they would have to like the car in the first place, no?

In my opinion, no. Your taste depends on yourself, but if a car is sex or not, is a fact and it does not depend on anything. Thus, there can be a car I don't like but I admit it's sexy. That's my PoV

PS: Same happens with women
Quote from jibber :I never used the word rice.

How does this saying go... If you step on a dogs tail it'll bark?

NitroNitrous really has a point there. It's not the "cars i like" thread. It's the "sexy car pic" thread. Think of it as the "sexy women pic" thread if you want... we all might have individual taste when it comes to women. Some people maybe have a fetish for obese women and find them sexy. However, i guarantee that if we'd have a "sexy women pic" thread, and somebody would post a picture of the worlds heaviest woman... someone would start protesting and say "but that's not sexy!", because to most of us, it wouldn't be sexy!

You can take any example you want... replace the women with beautiful paintings. If you post paintings from Van Gogh it's fine. If you post paintings from your three year old kid, most likely it is not a "beautiful painting"... however, you (and some other people) may still find it a nice painting.

Blabla, maybe you get the idea.

A sexy car is a Ferrari 250 GTO, not a Honda Civic with rollcage, lips and bucket seats.
(A stock civic can be sexy however, but only because Gerhard Berger once said they are beautiful cars... :P)

Thanks for understanding my pont of view

That's exactly what I mean. I LOVE Civics and in the future I'd like to have 4 or 5 of them, but just because I like Civics, but Civic is not sexy.

Yeah.
Ultimate Sexy ness

Khe.. Well sexy.. is debatable.
Here are a few pictures of cars that I find sexy.. Or atleast like..

Ok... and here is a car, I find sexy, because I love it in real life..

Here are few more, just bit hig-resy
http://img145.imageshack.us/im ... ancerfq40005031024tm6.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9244/008zr6.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/im ... adeltahfintegrale2aq5.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2897/002yw8.jpg

.. Ok, so now that I take a look back, I just posted kinda nice pics of cars, not all the cars are necessarily sexy.. mehh w/e .. shared pics
that porsche is unbelievable.

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG