The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Quote from Rappa Z :Highlight of the night was when I was on my bike and went over a hill just to hit a taxi cab while in the air. As my guy went to get up, Nathan French comes plowing over the hill. Unfotunately his car, like my bike, was airborne. Even less fortunate was when it managed to land just before me and procede to make my guts end up all over the road.

haha i have had that stuff happen on the campaign.
BTW whats your gamertag, i don't think i have you added.
dakness69. I was in the party before, just that my mic was broken (fixed it at least temporarily).
Quote from Rappa Z :dakness69. I was in the party before, just that my mic was broken (fixed it at least temporarily).

ok i will add you, my mic is broken though cause my cat chewed it up.
Quote from Rappa Z :Highlight of the night was when I was on my bike and went over a hill just to hit a taxi cab while in the air. As my guy went to get up, Nathan French comes plowing over the hill. Unfotunately his car, like my bike, was airborne. Even less fortunate was when it managed to land just before me and procede to make my guts end up all over the road.

Haha. Yah, that was quite funny.

I thought you was still going, as i saw your colours dot through the road. Just as you was getting up, i noticed you and tryed to move, but my car was already airborne, so there was nothing i could do.

All in all, a fun night!
Another fun night with you and beefy again last night Rappa. Its great that you got your headset sorted.

Oh, and im being honest....I WASN'T KILLING YOU ON PURPOSE!
I was just being a 'tard and forgetting that the brown colour was you...
BUMP.

GTAIV: The Balled Of Gay Tony trailer realesed. The trailer is called "You'll Always Be the King of this Town"

Some interesting vehicles in there. There seems to be two new choppers (one light helicopter with guns, and one cherry picker-esque chopper), one supercar, a golf cart and some others. You also seem to be able to parachute now. O_O

CLICK MEH!

The trailer is also on the "Inside Xbox" channel on the Xbox 360 for those of you in the UK.

It seems October is going to be a good month for us gamers!

EDIT: For those of you that may ask, i *think* this may be another Xbox 360 exclusive, but thats going from what multiple people are saying in the comments. I'll try and find a link which confirms this.
Amazing, I can't wait for this, the soundtrack will be immense and the new vehicles look stunning. I doubt I will get many bills paid in the next few months.
Sure it's xbot only, because we PC gamers will pirate it, and not buy it!
According to IGN and a few other sources, it is indeed going to be another Xbox 360 exclusive, and will cost 1600 Points.

Forza 3 AND this coming out in October? Im in heaven...
I'm going to send a angry letter to forza and them gay r* dudes, and tell they are racists.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm going to send a angry letter to forza and them gay r* dudes, and tell they are racists.

Racists?
Quote from danowat :Racists?

Consolism.

'Xbox 360 got a new toy and PS3 didn't. PS3 spits its dummy out'
Quote from obsolum :Yes, they are discriminating the PC gamer race

Ohhh, I see, I think Mr Bose needs to purchase a dictionary forthwith.
Quote from danowat :Ohhh, I see, I think Mr Bose needs to purchase a dictionary forthwith.

i ordered gta4 for pc on friday should be here tomorrow woop damn bank holiday monday grrr
oh, damn it... Im starting to believe that this time Rockstar regular BS about "console exclusive" is actually console exclusive...
Still a faint hope lives somewhere inside of me of seing some of that content for PC...
Quote from squidhead :oh, damn it... Im starting to believe that this time Rockstar regular BS about "console exclusive" is actually console exclusive..

You do know that they already released an Xbox exclusive DLC almost a year and a half ago now, don't you? That should have already had you convinced that it wasn't BS
Quote from obsolum :You do know that they already released an Xbox exclusive DLC almost a year and a half ago now, don't you? That should have already had you convinced that it wasn't BS

Today is 4th september 2009
I didn't know that mid February 2009 was 1.5 years ago...
and knowing Rockstar usual plan - to release the PC version half a year later (all previous GTA titles), I think I still can safely have legal and unbeatable hope on it being BS for some small amount of time...
Quote from squidhead :Today is 4th september 2009
I didn't know that mid February 2009 was 1.5 years ago...

Lol, you're right, I thought that couldn't be right. I was mistaking it with the release of the original game. My bad.
MP is shite though, too many cheaters around.
Yeah, I also bought it to go online, but it it's quite crap. Lot's of cheaters, sometimes alot of problems and laggy.
But the most stupid thing is that everyone is shooting, I just want to chill and drive together...
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, I also bought it to go online, but it it's quite crap. Lot's of cheaters, sometimes alot of problems and laggy.
But the most stupid thing is that everyone is shooting, I just want to chill and drive together...

I play online on the 360 and act as a kind of bodygaurd, I hang around the airport with a full sniper clip and RPG's taking down anyone trying to kill the people doing stunts.
i got the game installed it played for a while but i cannot get social club to work at all i created it verified my acc but it still says it isnt verified and and i resent email 5 times

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG