The online racing simulator
varies by ALOT
Quote from danowat :GT4 is FAR from accurate in its representation of the 'ring.

Ok, so 5 Breras, 5 x 1.8m=9m, still close enough to the 7-8m width from sat photos.

Your RL photo is nowhere near the part in the FM shot.

I forgot, were you measuring the width with the curbs also? Cause counting the curbs you can fit 6
And if my 4.3 is actually right then 100% accurate. And I typed that 4.3 before I read any mention of 1.8m wide.

Perhaps the Brera should be a new unit of measurement
Inside of curb to inside of curb, so not including the curbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ure=player_embedded#t=332

So: Physics are great, in cockpit Forza was working definitly slower(around 30fps!), the wheel was crap, and he didn't hear anything couse the acoustics in this place were horrible. The version he was playing was a "demo"(no customization of the cars, and very limited amount of tracks).

Edit: Thx Danowat
Quote from Byku :in cockpit Forza is working definitly slower(around 30fps!)

WAS 30fps in cockpit, thats a very old build, T10 have stated that its now running 60fps in cockpit
i want a 2000bhp veyron NOW or a d class version lol. how long before a monster energy skin appears
Quote from Boris Lozac :So that's why they enlarged the Ring

It's a fugly beast, but driving a Veyron would definitely enlarge my ring
Quote from Chrisuu01 :replace the 1 with a 0

1.67 seconds is the 0-60mph time of the Bugatti Veyron, but I have no doubt you're right about it being even faster.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :1.67 seconds is the 0-60mph time of the Bugatti Veyron, but I have no doubt you're right about it being even faster.

Bugatti Veyron 0-60 2.8 Seconds
veyron + engine mods + other mods drag strip here i come 2000+ hp maybe?!?!?
2 mile drag strip? plzkthx
Quote from DejaVu :veyron + engine mods + other mods drag strip here i come 2000+ hp maybe?!?!?

massive tire spin here you come
Quote from brt900 :Bugatti Veyron 0-60 2.8 Seconds

were were taliking about the time a monster energy skin wil appear for it
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :1.67 seconds is the 0-60mph time of the Bugatti Veyron

I think he ment that , They need to stop teasing us and release a demo
i want a demo for NFS shift and forza 3
that'll be bought from the auction house cheap ( i wonder what the AH vip is)
V8 supercars in forza 3

Quote from mutt107 :V8 supercars in forza 3

GT5 can take their Nascar and shove it up their tailpipes.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG