The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :44.853. Still in the Trueno, just tweaked it a little bit.

Coming to get you Quicksilver!

PFFFT! I nearly put my car into the wall on that lap, not sure if I can go any faster without ending up in virtual hospital with bits of Lotus sticking out of me.
Lol, I just tried a Mini cooper, Only could get 46.200 *cant remember exact*

I dunno how I can get any faster round in it lol

Anyone send me a setup/car
Can't get close to my time again now. Stupid car. Stupid track. I love it!

Quicksilver, whats your gamertag?
Quote from danowat :
1. beefy E275 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno - 45.063
2. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:154
3. mr_x - E275 Ford Fiesta -45.367
4. Fuse5 - RX7 FC E275 - 45.872
5. Blackout - Alfa Brera - 45.813

Duude. I hope you were very, very drunk when making those standings.

Yeah, and my Brera was E275 I think.
Quote from beefyman666 :
Quicksilver, whats your gamertag?

Mess is Law

EDIT: The time is now 44.659, 20th position. It seems the VW Golf GTi Mk2 is the best car for the track since the top 4 times use it.
Had a first try, can still do better with a bit different aproach on upgrades I think.

kamkorPL 44.461 E275 Toyota MR-S '02

edit: Got it down to 44.356
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Mess is Law

EDIT: The time is now 44.659, 20th position. It seems the VW Golf GTi Mk2 is the best car for the track since the top 4 times use it.

I wonder what kind of upgraes they use. Had a little go at tuning up the Golf and I was 2 sec off my time in Toyota.
my pics of my stanced m3 gtr and my new drift tuned ae86
Attached images
stance.jpg
drift.jpg
My C425 Scoobie

Made this from 3 images, I didnt really think that the way I took the images I had to chop the image alot
Attached images
subpanorama.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :My C425 Scoobie

Made this from 3 images, I didnt really think that the way I took the images I had to chop the image alot

Not sure about the colour of your Impreza, each to their own though. That pic is nice though, will have to try one like that later.
Quote from beefyman666 :Not sure about the colour of your Impreza, each to their own though. That pic is nice though, will have to try one like that later.

Lol, dw, Im not really sure what colour to make it lol
Quote from lukelfs :Lol, dw, Im not really sure what colour to make it lol

I should really say it's nice as it's not a Ken Block paintjob.

I've only got one achievement left to do. Gold in every race, this could take some time.
Wheres Dajmin and his spreadsheets when you need him!!!!!, I can't keep up with all the laptimes!.

@Nels,

Right, I did a test in the Focus RS, it wasn't a clean lap, bit messy in places, from a standing start, 8:55 to the "gantry" and 9:15 to the finish line.
Forza site not loading for anyone else? Can't access my profile page thing to grab my pictures.

E: Never mind, it's working now.

E2: It's either going ridiculously slowly, or it keeps going down.
Anyone wanna gift me a decent car Just got the game and its EPIC!
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Quote from beefyman666 :Forza site not loading for anyone else? Can't access my profile page thing to grab my pictures.

E: Never mind, it's working now.

E2: It's either going ridiculously slowly, or it keeps going down.

Both of those, Its very slow for me.. trying to get some pics too

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Anyone wanna gift me a decent car Just got the game and its EPIC!

Keep playing, U will get given some cars
Good idea with the odd little hotlap contest, and good call keeping the cars slow.
44.253 in a quick upgraded Alfa Brera.

I'm yet to bump into anyone from here online, not able to get on all that often, usually at odd times too at the moment.

Anyone that I haven't added, or who hasn't yet added me, please do so to increase my odds of having a decent online race without being forced into class A or higher by the rubbish public lobby. GT is Sinbaadi44
Quote from sinbad :Anyone that I haven't added, or who hasn't yet added me, please do so to increase my odds of having a decent online race without being forced into class A or higher by the rubbish public lobby. GT is Sinbaadi44

Just sent a friend request. More LFS'ers the better.

E: Just tried that hires thing lukelfs linked to. Kinda pleased for a first attempt, but theres still a few niggles on this one. Front wheel being one and the line over the back wheel which isn't part of the stitching, it's the line on the track thats not quite on the track, bit like some of LFS'.
Attached images
hires nsxr.jpg
On year 2 and game is going good using Focus RS and Sirocco or w.e it is alot
This is addictive, if a little annoying at times. There's still a few compression spots, but the overall outcome is so much nicer than the stuff straight from the Forza site
Attached images
calsonic skyline.jpg
Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying FM3, but just wondering what wheels will work with my Xbox 360?

Thanks.
Quote from beefyman666 :This is addictive, if a little annoying at times. There's still a few compression spots, but the overall outcome is so much nicer than the stuff straight from the Forza site

What are you doing to get your pics to look so nice?

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG