The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :Lynce - Honorary Live for Speed Developer '09

You make LFS look so much better.. even something simple like new default skins just make LFS look cleaner, more "complete".. I don't think I have seen anyone put as much time and effort into improving LFS as you, Lynce.

Well Done.

Also, when you edit your pictures, do you have an image to refer from? Or is it all in your head? I was just wondering if it would help my editing if i had a reference.

Thank you.

Normally 50% in some cases for image edition. If we had a real reference, you can make better edited pics.

Over Addons, always with real reference.

About this Poster(FZ50 uncomplete and focus on rear part) is without reference, for example.

Thanks for interest.
can't wait to see results.

Incoming.

Planing post and translation 80%
I love orange!:lovies3d:
10 Addons and 106 files.

About Orange car this is only a part from 8th Addon.
Quote from Lynce :

Incoming.

Planing post and translation 80%

:jawdrop:
Also 3 days to go!
I wonder if you will do a little "revision" on the other models too?
Hi, i love the pack and i dont have time to read all the way through here as im off to work, but can you, or have you already resized the background images to 1600x1200? and if theres any updates to this pack could someone point me to the right page? thanks.
Quote from FaFaDOD :i paid for my photoshop also there's a trial too 30 days to do metalic paint on a skin is good enough imo

You spent $700 on Photoshop but you can't spend $40 on LFS?
[Spanish]

WOW Lynce, no puedo esperar a que saques tu Pack de Addons
Tengo una pregunta: vas a hacer algunos addons que renueven texturas de circuitos como diferente hierba, grava, asfalto etc.?

[English]

WOW Lynce, i can't wait for you Addons Pack
I've got a question: Will you do any Addons that update track textures like different grass, grave, asphalt etc. ?
Quote from luckytuner :[Spanish]

WOW Lynce, no puedo esperar a que saques tu Pack de Addons
Tengo una pregunta: vas a hacer algunos addons que renueven texturas de circuitos como diferente hierba, grava, asfalto etc.?

[English]

WOW Lynce, i can't wait for you Addons Pack
I've got a question: Will you do any Addons that update track textures like different grass, grave, asphalt etc. ?

Intentaré cambiar todo el LFS en aquellos aspectos que entren dentro de mi disciplina y que no rompan el agreement que establecen los desarrolladores. De lo que no estoy seguro es si todos los cambios acabarán gustando a la comunidad. De momento tengo la suerte de que parece que sí. Espero haberte ayudado con la question.

English._

I'll try to change the whole LFS in the aspects that fall within my discipline and that don't break the agreement established by the developers. I'm not sure if all of these changes will please the community. For now I feel lucky that people seem to like it. I hope I've helped with the question.
We all like the textures you make Lynce. I really hope that the coming patch won´t make your textures unuseable.
That could be solved with renaming the DDS files With the updates they usually just gives the textures new names, like what they did to the skies earlier. (had to rename them for at least the SO track).

Lynce, have you been able to get time doing some work on track textures, or is that saved for a later release?
Thx for your answer, Lynce

Aaargh, i dont can wait anymore :P
Lynce, if you have time, i could need your help by DDS editing

Sorry for my bad English
Quote from The Very End :

Lynce, have you been able to get time doing some work on track textures, or is that saved for a later release?

In the Present Pack is not posible. I'm sorry. "Time"

100% Post completed

well... I was thinking...
Oh dude I can't wait for this. I really like your stuff, I'm a high quality whore, so everything you made is always more then good.
Also like that 911 alot, and those colors, really really nice.
Yeah !! COUNTDOWN: 1 Day 59 min and XX seconds ^^

Lynce: Please post it tomorrow on 00:00 ^^ i need it NOW
I have a better idea.
Quote from Lynce :In the Present Pack is not posible. I'm sorry. "Time"

100% Post completed

well... I was thinking...

So in this pack it's not done, but you hope to do that in a future pack yes? Sounds good either way.
Quote from The Very End :So in this pack it's not done, but you hope to do that in a future pack yes? Sounds good either way.

Yeah, brother.

In future I think, yes. The trouble here is the time.
Hehe, no worries mate, take your time, and do it only if you want, not because we ask
A little gift today in a few minutes.
:hyper:
I won't turn my eye away!
Well...

Two days earlier....
o0 i can't wait
Last post in this thread. Thanks to all for your support, encouragements and all words dedicated to this small "development".

See you on the new thread. Wait 2 minutes. THANKS.

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG