The online racing simulator
Good stuff, looked at your site and updated myself on the news. What you have done with the FZ car is simply brilliant.
i will try to remember about the metallic trick
Quote from Lynce :Dear Niels.

No.

Only Noise for make Metallic effect. Try it.

And there lightning effects, no more. When this addon is released, you can see it perfectly. I have no secrets.

Cheers, my friend.

News here:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

OKe I have to try it then again. I tried it in the past but didnt like the endresult. Maybe I used to much noise. I have been reading up on your website. Looke pretty darn good. Nice writeup and very nice details there to be found.
i tried the thing on gimp and it doesnt have gaugasian noise to set. so i found an addon fir it, and i saved it to my desktop, 7-zipped it and extracted it to my plugins folder for gimp...still nothing

any gimp user help please
In Ps.

Filter> Noise> Gaussian Noise=1.

Sure.

News ._

I'm working on the Post for this thread.

Probably there no movie. I haven't got time in this month. I'm sorry.

Bad news:

I can't make the default skin for the FZ50 GTR. The time, of course.

But in future I'll go to make default Skins for all cars.

Anyway, I'm glad for all comments and encouragements. I have nice ideas, experimental ideas, I think can be interesting.
in filter and noise there is no gaugasian noise so i googled gimp gaugasian noise plugin, downloaded it to my desktop, 7-zip'd it and extracted it to the plugin folder and still nothing
Quote from logitekg25 :in filter and noise there is no gaugasian noise so i googled gimp gaugasian noise plugin, downloaded it to my desktop, 7-zip'd it and extracted it to the plugin folder and still nothing

It's not gaugasian noise, but gaussian blur.
Quote from Flame CZE :It's not gaugasian noise, but gaussian blur.

no its gaussian noise, when you click on noise then add noise then you can set it to gaussian.
Quote from FaFaDOD :no its gaussian noise, when you click on noise then add noise then you can set it to gaussian.

Ah sorry, I didn't read the whole discussion.
Quote from Flame CZE :Ah sorry, I didn't read the whole discussion.

hehe no problem, that happen =]

edit : ''gaugasian''

Quote from logitekg25 :in filter and noise there is no gaugasian noise so i googled gimp gaugasian noise plugin, downloaded it to my desktop, 7-zip'd it and extracted it to the plugin folder and still nothing

its gaussian noise not gaugasian, just go in filter --> noise --> add noise, you'll see there you can check a circle for gaussian =]
Quote from FaFaDOD :hehe no problem, that happen =]

edit : ''gaugasian''

its gaussian noise not gaugasian, just go in filter --> noise --> add noise, you'll see there you can check a circle for gaussian =]

it is not there all i get is...

helpful :rolleyes:
Quote from logitekg25 :helpful :rolleyes:

well if you are too lazy to get a software that almost everyone use and instead you get gimp dont expect getting helpful support =]

blahblahblah back to topic
Quote from FaFaDOD :well if you are too lazy or poor to get a very expensive software that almost everyone uses illegally and instead you get the free, open source gimp dont expect getting helpful support you lazy, poor, law-abiding person =]

blahblahblah back to topic

Fixed for you
Fully agree with you, for my needs GIMP is more than enough and its really good for beginners.
But come one, some ppl can allow themselves to spend only $699 on purpose of making skins and stuff...

Anyway lets not troll Lynce's thread.
i paid for my photoshop also there's a trial too 30 days to do metalic paint on a skin is good enough imo
[offtopic=logiteikg25;post123456]then i would have to learn photoshop to then just forget gimp to then just learn gimp...again.[/offtopic]

[ontopic=logitekg25;post123456]lets care more about the pack, cause that will make my paint look good anyways [/ontopic]
Hmm guys stay on tpoic please. Nothing to do with this great addon.
Yay only 7 days to to go what wil this great adddon give us
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce

Incoming.

Planing post and translation 60%
Stylish
Thank you, as always.

5 days.
Quote from Lynce :Incoming. Planing post and translation 60%

Looks good, I can't wait for this
Lynce - Honorary Live for Speed Developer '09

You make LFS look so much better.. even something simple like new default skins just make LFS look cleaner, more "complete".. I don't think I have seen anyone put as much time and effort into improving LFS as you, Lynce.

Well Done.

Also, when you edit your pictures, do you have an image to refer from? Or is it all in your head? I was just wondering if it would help my editing if i had a reference.

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG