The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from hazaky :Naw, no problem m8. Its still on my background - looking good

ooo so its a double widescreen
Quote from batteryy :ooo so its a double widescreen

Well yea, having a widescreen wallpaper on widescreen monitor isnt very cool but it still is. I mean, it does the thing for me and i like it
Well, if you're happy then I'm happy
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Well, if you're happy then I'm happy

Anyways, if u got time - u can try to give a second shot on it. I mean, if your bored and stuff. Other people can help me too =]
You mean like doing the same edit again without the widescreen effect?
-
(1993weeman) DELETED by 1993weeman
If anyone could please edit this? thanks
Attached images
Starlite 2 Wheels.jpg
i can do it, but i have quite a bit of stuff on my plate right now...so i will probably take a crack at it
EDIT: both of you
Quote from hazaky :Im not the best but this is what i did

That's alright mate, But you need to watch where you blur, blur the background, not the cars. But if you do blur the cars blur all of the car, not just the roof

edit: I got a little something in the works for you hazaky - Ok, finished it
Attached images
xrt1EDIT.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :i can do it, but i have quite a bit of stuff on my plate right now...so i will probably take a crack at it
EDIT: both of you

Yeah cheers, there is no rush
Could somebody make this look abit more racey, please?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Could somebody make this look abit more racey, please?

I'll give it a pop, never done one with so many cars so bear with me
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Could somebody make this look abit more racey, please?

workin' on it
Attached images
d2007edit.jpg
Again my Audi
Maybe change background ?
Attached images
lfs_AudiRS4.png
If anyone want to edit this pic...

Quote from DiSCiPuLo :If anyone want to edit this pic...

pic

Well, something simple from me again
Attached images
1.jpg
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
Quote from the_big_n00b :My 1st try at Gimp.

PS nice skin

im sorry to say but that sucks try using less effects like that, to kinda keep it simple but really nice quality and try to make it look realistic
Quote from 1993weeman :If anyone could please edit this? thanks

a bit late, but every shot deserves an edit (good or bad) in this case bad
Attached images
edit.jpg
You should duplicate the base layer, Add the blur to the duplicated layer, then erase parts you don't want blurred. Other than the messy blur, that pic looks alright.
Quote from Criminal-Team :This is very good !

Hey, thanks, i'll do another one if you want.
i gaussian blurred it, and it was blurred so much that i had to decide between a gap around the car without blur, or blurred parts of the car

i think i did what you said to do

i blurred the origional copied undid the blur, made a new layer pasted and added a transparency mask
Quote from logitekg25 :i gaussian blurred it, and it was blurred so much that i had to decide between a gap around the car without blur, or blurred parts of the car

i think i did what you said to do

i blurred the origional copied undid the blur, made a new layer pasted and added a transparency mask

Don't use gaussian blur for that! xD, gaussian is for smokey effects, use the regular blur to unfocus the background, so the viewer focuses on the main subject (the car)
i meant motion blur

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG