The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
wow... nice!!!

gratz
very nice achievement guys and goodluck, i know how hard people have had to work to get into that series. full of top sim-drivers.
and grats to the other guys
Quote from Psymonhilly :very nice achievement guys and goodluck, i know how hard people have had to work to get into that series. full of top sim-drivers.
and grats to the other guys

Thanks! Oval seems a bit harder than road, but it is because it is more setup dependant. Hopefully we can get a few wins throughout the season.
im good with ovals, if you need!
Orw? I see fleeing tactics being executed here. Don't do it, we love you!

Quote from buck77 :im good with ovals, if you need!

Good enough to make setups to beat the best in the world?

Quote from r4ptor :Orw? I see fleeing tactics being executed here. Don't do it, we love you!

Change of scenery.
Quote from PMD9409 :Good enough to make setups to beat the best in the world?

Maybe...
It could be possible!
Good luck in iPS guys, me was too lazy to increase SR+iR in last month, so I stucked few places under line.
Congratulations.
Quote from buck77 :im good with ovals, if you need!

you do realise it's an iRacing not lfs?
but hey gratz core!
good luck guys...
Oh, god.. the flu is spreading!!!

gotta find the anti-iracing spray!! WHER IS IT!!!!!
lolnice buy me one too
Quote from Dennis93 :gotta find the anti-iracing spray!! WHER IS IT!!!!!

It's too late to save yourself! :bluegrab:

TBH, if it wasn't for the pro series and NASCAR sanctioned events, I wouldn't be playing it that much.
Two More Additions to the CoRe Family

Today we're pleased to announce two more members of our little clan!

First up we have Yannick Martin, aka "Knight_Atack." Yannick is a 21-year-old who hails from Quebec, Canada, and has been playing LFS for nearly four years now. In real life, he's a university student in the field of business administration. In LFS, he's participated extensively in LOTA series, and recently has been working on his broadcasting venture, the46 network, which has handled showings of some LFS league races. He's also quite the car and helmet skinner, and we welcome his skills in that arena. Yannick will be driving with the name CoRe Y.Martin, with #46 and red-trimmed skins. Welcome, Yannick!

Also joining us today is Lennart "Mister Pino" de Jong, who joins with Rik for CoRe's first ever brotherly duo. Lennart is a 22-year-old from Alphen aan den Rijn in the Netherlands, where he works as a mechanic at the local Ford dealership. When he's not racing in LFS or playing online poker, he likes to drive and work on his car, an Alfa Romeo 155. Lennart is relatively new to LFS, but has been catching on quickly to say the least. He's already won in OWRL Div. B, besting drivers from #low and xcite, and did quite well in the recent NDR endurance event at KY2. We look to him as one of CoRe's stars of the future. Lennart, affectionately known within the team as "Lilly," will be driving with the name CoRe L.d.Jong, the #13, and orange-accented skins. Welcome, Lilly!
Welcome Lennart and Yannick!
Welcome Yannick and Lilly!
welcome guys!
Congrats. Now, ffs, someone update the CoRe LFSWorld entry :P.
Gratz
Two very quick, and nice guys there CoRe, wish you all the best in the future
Congratulations for those signings!

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG