The online racing simulator
Maserati number 2 is out.
in what position did the GT-R finish ?
i guess they would want revenge huh?
Le Mans serie this weekend.

Entry list

GO 007 GO:laola:
This wil be awkward racing against the teams you helped win lemans...
:o Bruna Senna's in that?? Cool :P never knew xD
Quote from evilpimp ::o Bruna Senna's in that?? Cool :P never knew xD

Senna signed with Oreca for this season. Him and Stephane Ortelli finished 3rd in Catalnuya in the Courage-Oreca car. He raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans too, but DNF'ed.
and dnf'ed at spa.
yes, this year audi and pug only did sebring and le mans. Unlike F1 etc, enruance racing is only really about 1 race, lms, alms all of that is pretty much treated as near pointless.
The Peugeots are doing Petit Le Mans too, I hope the Audi will decide to do it too... Surely they want revenge?
Quote from Gil07 :The Peugeots are doing Petit Le Mans too, I hope the Audi will decide to do it too... Surely they want revenge?

they won't get it, the r15 is a horrible car, it's like a major step backward for Audi, you could see at Sebring how slow it was..
wut?
I *think* he refers to still being slower than the Peugeots over a lap of Le Mans and their new problem of sucking up dirt that clogs up the radiators...
you could see at sebring? remind me... who won? The problem for audi wasnt their pace, but their pit stops. They sacrificed the advantage they had last year with the R10 in pit stops for the small speed advantage they got in the R15.
Quote from BenjiMC :you could see at sebring? remind me... who won? The problem for audi wasnt their pace, but their pit stops. They sacrificed the advantage they had last year with the R10 in pit stops for the small speed advantage they got in the R15.

The R15 is a dog of a car, Peugeot were miles faster at Sebring though they didn't win, (somehow)
In Sebring the two cars were at the same speed
Only the drivers made the diference when we talk about laptimes!
Thing is, in Sebring you don't need as much straight line speed as in Le Mans and in the straights the peugeot is still far faster!
But I'm sure Audi will correct that problem and we will have a nice fight between Peugeot and Audi next year
ALMS this weekend at Mid-Ohio

de Ferran with another pole in his Acura - LMP1

Diaz - LMP2

Bergmeister - GT2

Cosmo - Challenge
so, now we see what the C6 can really do in GT2
Quote from Bergmeister :They might be sandbagging. We’ll see what they do in the race

Pinks fan?
http://americanlemans.com/index_news.php?n=13593

Single LMP class for 2010

But it's still FOUR classes in total: 1) LMP 2) Formula Le Mans 3) GT 4) Porsche Cup cars)

Now that sucks because it's still so stupidly confusing. I guess it guarantees big grids then.
its become mixed series racing, not mixed class...
Curious to see how the single prototype class will work... If that works out the idea will be good, else not.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG