Faces

Cool BBQ

Rofl!
How could you miss lolchair?

so its a chair day today? well

Quote :Shit load of old reposted Orly Owls

Attached images
xm7us8.gif
Please stop this owl bollocks, its ruining the thread.
If they find it funny, it's kind of not ruining the topic, at least that is my opinion. It's like the cats and such earlier, or failpictures. It's a cathegory that people finds funny now, give it some days or a week and they'll find something new and fresh
Quote from The Very End :If they find it funny, it's kind of not ruining the topic, at least that is my opinion. It's like the cats and such earlier, or failpictures. It's a cathegory that people finds funny now, give it some days or a week and they'll find something new and fresh

Something for you

That's fail on quite a few levels tbh >.<
Quote from Gills4life :Something for you

Haha, that made my day, thank you

Oh and a warning for the people living in Denmark, from 22-26 I will be travveling down there with 3 mates, and we're going to "Ålborg" or someplace, and get so trashfaced we won't even know on what planet we are on! So Denmark, watch out, run while you can!
Quote from The Very End :Haha, that made my day, thank you

Oh and a warning for the people living in Denmark, from 22-26 I will be travveling down there with 3 mates, and we're going to "Ålborg" or someplace, and get so trashfaced we won't even know on what planet we are on! So Denmark, watch out, run while you can!

In that case, can you buy me that new pair of shoes now or will I have to wait until you get back?
scary shit but im not sure this one is real lol
Attached images
1248007082427.jpg
You fail! that one is on the last page!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG