The online racing simulator
Yea but the video is just showing that Hamilton has done it to other people aswell, afterall just because he never done it in this race, doesn't make him a saint.

I wanted to see Hamilton put on a show though, quite annoyed that he got taken out so early but it was merely unfortunate, his squeezing tactics are obviously a bit rusty....
Oh yeah i agree he done it before, ironically to webber. But like i said, thats not what was under discussion.
look what we get to look forward to in the next 2 races.

almost 0 overtaking because..

hungary = impossible
valencia = impossible

kthxbaaaaaaaaaai

spa will be epic as usual
I guess I'll need some RedBull before the races.
Quote from BreadC :look what we get to look forward to in the next 2 races.

almost 0 overtaking because..

hungary = impossible
valencia = impossible

kthxbaaaaaaaaaai

spa will be epic as usual

WELL we haven't yet seen a proper competitive KERS car. If the McLaren has solved its problems we may see something. Nurb did see the first KERS car lead a F1 race proper... albeilt for half a tenth
The ferrari is fairly competitive now and has been for a while imo.
Quote from BenjiMC :The ferrari is fairly competitive now and has been for a while imo.

But apperently they're changing focus onto next years car although I don't know what the technical regulation changes were made. If they're not too different they'll probably get better. If they're too different then I guess the others will keep getting better and Ferrari will bearly hang in there :P.

Ferrari and McLaren are doing a lot better now so lets hope that this time KERS will make for more passes rather then kill all overtake attempts made on a KERS car.
Quote from evilpimp :But apperently they're changing focus onto next years car although I don't know what the technical regulation changes were made. If they're not too different they'll probably get better. If they're too different then I guess the others will keep getting better and Ferrari will bearly hang in there :P.

Ferrari and McLaren are doing a lot better now so lets hope that this time KERS will make for more passes rather then kill all overtake attempts made on a KERS car.

oh trust me, they will overtake.

i have a feeling that a kers car will win their first race in hungary.
those who say that you cant win a race at T1... with KERS you can
Quote from Intrepid :WELL we haven't yet seen a proper competitive KERS car. If the McLaren has solved its problems we may see something. Nurb did see the first KERS car lead a F1 race proper... albeilt for half a tenth

Um Monaco?

I will laugh if by the end of the season the KERS cars are faster then the non KERS cars because it will screw up there plans for next years car.
Quote from Intrepid :Webber and the rest of the grid can do no wrong. Don't you know this by now!!?!?!?!?

Must be hes Revenge for Hamilton purposly hitting Him last year in monza(even though it was Hamiltons fault imo in Germany):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDiXZ_KT6g

jerez 97 anyone? clear disqualification imo.
your also forgetting in that same race hamilton also forced glock onto the grass around the right hander between the first and 2nd chicane.. that was disgraceful
Räikkonen - Sutil

Blind people, it is still Raikko's fault, right? Look where Massa goes, Rai took the turn wider...
Alright, now I've switched sides lol. I like Vettel now.
Let's see if Alguersuari does better than Bourdais =D
The best thing about Alguersuari is Legard being utterly unable to pronounce his name
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Räikkonen - Sutil

Blind people, it is still Raikko's fault, right? Look where Massa goes, Rai took the turn wider...

Räikönnen took the turn wider, yes, but the corner rights were to sutil though, cause Kimmi havn't had overlap.

Quote from diablo21 :Let's see if Alguersuari does better than Bourdais =D

Is it now confirmed that Bourdais is fired? I mean he acted that way on Sunday.
Sutil had corner rights on entry, but Kimi drove all the way around and had the rights to his line on corner exit as he was ahead (slightly). Contact wasn't made, or even unavoidable, until well after Kimi's nose was ahead.

On the basis of one line rules like "The lead driver has the corner unless sufficient overlap has occured" that are simplistic and ambiguous then Kimi had the corner and it was Adrian's responsibility to "get out of the way"
ah ok... didn't know the rule is so differentiated... Niki Lauda said "noone's fault" as well as Christian Danner (but as they are working for German Television that's not really a reliable judging)... To be serious, I have thought that the overlap at turn entry is indicator for corner rights, as I've heard that in this way alot during the F1 coverage or other motorsports coverage.

Anyways... thanks for correcting my thought about that...^^
Don't forget that F1 cars are probrably not the easiest things to look out of, especially when wearing a HANS device which really restricts how far you can turn your head, Kimi probrably had trouble judging where Sutil was as he was along side, and so made a mistake, still he perhaps should have left a bit more room for error.
Quote from tristancliffe :Sutil had corner rights on entry, but Kimi drove all the way around and had the rights to his line on corner exit as he was ahead (slightly). Contact wasn't made, or even unavoidable, until well after Kimi's nose was ahead.

On the basis of one line rules like "The lead driver has the corner unless sufficient overlap has occured" that are simplistic and ambiguous then Kimi had the corner and it was Adrian's responsibility to "get out of the way"

Quote from BenjiMC : In all honesty your the most arrogant prick i've ever known.

quote of the week!

im with the others tristan.

you may have the know how, but im sick to death of your hatred of lewis.
I think some of you may be getting 'arrogant' mixed up with 'outspoken' they aren't the same thing.
Quote from TFalke55 :Is it now confirmed that Bourdais is fired? I mean he acted that way on Sunday.

Half confirmed, AFAIK Alguersuari said it. Decision will be announced soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG