The online racing simulator
Anyways, keep my scene updated.

1280x960

Yes, bumper is not completely adjusted to shape of xrt, it will be fixed soon, no worries! Just as windows and other stuff.
Quote from e2mustang :I had a little time today,so me and gf made this render(fixed up with ps a little bit) Few comments would be nice

nice one
i think this wheel someone called leonardo made it
Quote from leonardo555 :nice one
i think this wheel someone called leonardo made it

I dont remember but maybe it was some leonardo555 not sure but rly i think its from you,from this forum.

To the others(dont want to make 50 quotes): i know it looks out of place a bit,but i dont have any time to figure out the perfect settings,dont know why its like this,but its in a 360 environment. Maybe next month i get some time to make a good 1
Quote from e2mustang :I dont remember but maybe it was some leonardo555 not sure but rly i think its from you,from this forum.

hehe i'll send u my last one by private message
Felt like doing a simplified/vector gfx-ish render.
Attached images
FOX_Cell01.jpg
Quote from r4ptor :Felt like doing a simplified/vector gfx-ish render.

Can I has 1680x1050, please?
Quote from r4ptor :Felt like doing a simplified/vector gfx-ish render.

tires look like plastic
It looks more like a toony blender render than good vectorized image for me!
Appreciate your work on that, no offence.
imo would make for an awesome poster image, but for a picture there isn't enough.. or any GI to speak of, also as stated the tire material isn't very good, no texture to it, looks like plastic.
I'll be doing further testing with this style to make it better, but I'm not interested in good vector looks:
http://homepage3.nifty.com/highside/pict/rawlings-l.jpg

A tad too good

Quote from XCNuse :imo would make for an awesome poster image, but for a picture there isn't enough.. or any GI to speak of, also as stated the tire material isn't very good, no texture to it, looks like plastic.

Go away. I'm boycotting GI for now
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor : spam
Quote from feat :Anyways, keep my scene updated.

1280x960

Yes, bumper is not completely adjusted to shape of xrt, it will be fixed soon, no worries! Just as windows and other stuff.

Any suggestions maybe ?
round the bumper so it wraps around the exhaust?
its based on bn sports kit, so hole wont be round, it'll stay as it is.
lip of bumper will be more fat, and whole bumper will be adjusted properly, so nothing much about bumper now.
A having-a-break-from-work render.
Attached images
VWS_Carpaint_003.jpg
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
My last FZR render

Comment please
Attached images
fzrvray_E2.jpg
some progress
Attached images
scirroco.png
Quote from r4ptor :Go away. I'm boycotting GI for now

Hah, I did that for a while trying to prove how 1337 I was at rendering with my 1 minute render times and no lighting up had a shadow under the car.. it looks terrible lol!

uploaded an example; this render was done by me 4 years ago
those were bad times in my life lol

@john5200, use the mitchel netrevalli AA filter, area or whatever you're using is making the render very blurry
Attached images
LX6render1.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :Hah, I did that for a while trying to prove how 1337 I was at rendering with my 1 minute render times and no lighting up had a shadow under the car.. it looks terrible lol!

uploaded an example; this render was done by me 4 years ago
those were bad times in my life lol

But I did mention that I tried to do a simple render (by that I meant the style, not the scene setup). The comments about plastic look etc. are misplaced.

Most renders we have here are simple scenes, where the true power of indirect lighting isn't being fully expressed. If you for example used a couple of filler lights in your example scene, I'd bet that the result would be very close to a GI render (unless you overdo GI to obtain color bleeding - but would be a style, not realism) - when I use indirect lighting, I do it because I'm too lazy to setup traditional lights. But in that particular case it was because of a particular look I tried to aim for... and as said, still need to work on it, sure. It's not easy to make renders of these days do "false" gradients and shading etc.
Attached images
fcvjygjisj.jpg
xrfc.jpg
Quote from wygiuxx :

those are nice, but whats the point of different rims front to back :?
Thats drifting style.
I love the first one, Vygis! But there is something wrong with the wheels in the first picture! Are they floating in the air or smth.? The front one doesn't even have a shadow. In the second one they look okay, but dunno...maybe it's just the angle.
Quote from andRo. :I love the first one, Vygis! But there is something wrong with the wheels in the first picture! Are they floating in the air or smth.? The front one doesn't even have a shadow. In the second one they look okay, but dunno...maybe it's just the angle.

thats because he is using some blur material at the floor

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG