The online racing simulator
Im Currently watching Mushishi im liking it alot episode 14 now
Just started Code Geass.

Now that I could see it from the first episode, I can see that the story line is much deeper than the select few episodes I caught before.
Quote from rsnake53 :Just started Code Geass.

Now that I could see it from the first episode, I can see that the story line is much deeper than the select few episodes I caught before.

Is not only that , all the series hass fights and battle tactics and action and flashbacks and action and fights and more action and fights and complots and deep story and revenge and mechas,

every episode is full of action and stuff , great anime to watch
Quote from Inouva :Is not only that , all the series hass fights and battle tactics and action and flashbacks and action and fights and more action and fights and complots and deep story and revenge and mechas,

every episode is full of action and stuff , great anime to watch

So treu
I'm currently watching Gad Guard, it's a mech anime.

Inouva you got any romance anime recomendations?
Quote from LineR32 :I'm currently watching Gad Guard, it's a mech anime.

Inouva you got any romance anime recomendations?

Mmmm , hatsukoi limited, Ocean Waves ( movie from hayaoi miyazaki ), Gift ~eternal rainbow~ , H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~,
Quote from Inouva :Mmmm , hatsukoi limited, Ocean Waves ( movie from hayaoi miyazaki ), Gift ~eternal rainbow~ , H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~,

Been watching Hatsukoi Limited, will be checking out that Miyazaki movie.
hmmmmm

Ive being keeping up to date but bleach and naruto are dragging this shite out!

07 ghost well thats just as slow

kinda wish they kept making denno coil i loved that, thats about it for me....
"Ive being keeping up to date but bleach and naruto are dragging this shite out! "

just read bleach 364

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!:eek:

oh they just arrived
Just watching Sky Crawlers last night.

It was very interesting. Couldn't really connect well with the characters, but the plot was very misterious, leaving me trying to figure out the answers to the questions that no one would answer...

Also, I've NEVER seen any 3D CGI mix THIS WELL with 2D animation. Not to mention the attention to detail was astonishing. Physics for the planes seemed to be top notch too with a few questionable inaccuracies. (I'm a little bit of an aviation nut too...)
watching clanned AS now its ok cant really go crazy over it like the early days of bleech
Quote from george_tsiros :"Ive being keeping up to date but bleach and naruto are dragging this shite out! "

just read bleach 364

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!:eek:

oh they just arrived

Now the whole thing is gooing to oblirate itself holy shit!
bleach 227 , damn filler FFS
inouva, we knew it would be a filler ep., remember the ending of 226.
Have not downloaded the episode, will be waiting til they start airing the normal episodes again.
Quote from The Very End :Have not downloaded the episode, will be waiting til they start airing the normal episodes again.

You havent missed a bit
Quote from The Very End :Have not downloaded the episode, will be waiting til they start airing the normal episodes again.

watching 227 now, i have to say i find it a bit interesting.

better than fillers with stupid "mini arcs"

this one shows what had happened just before the start of Bleach
Currently watching

Aoi Hana

Synopsis
In the original manga’s story, Fumi and Akira were close childhood friends until Fumi had to move away. Ten years after losing touch with each other, the two girls meet again as high school freshmen. The two struggle to reconnect after so much has changed, and both deal with the trials and tribulations of high school — sometimes independently and sometimes with each other’s help

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 11
Aired: Jul 1, 2009 to ?
Producers: J.C. Staff
Genres: Romance, Shoujo Ai
Duration: 22 min. per episode
Rating: None

Same estudio "J.C Staff" yes same as Toradora , SnS , Zero no tsukaina , hatsukoi limited , and many more!
we already know he won't do him any damage... but why did he take his mask off at the last moment?!
Is this week's Bleach episode filler? Anyone know, or can confirm a date where it's back to main story?
3eps of clanned AS to go and dam didnt think that much would happen in the after story its kinda fuked up but worth watching. i hope it ends good
Clannad AS has a nice ending, so don't worry.

I'm half way through Kiba and I watched 2 eps of Zero no Tsukaima season 3 last night, still got a few other animes that need to be finished too.
Quote from LineR32 :Clannad AS has a nice ending, so don't worry.

I'm half way through Kiba and I watched 2 eps of Zero no Tsukaima season 3 last night, still got a few other animes that need to be finished too.

Agree , i realy cryed in each episode of clannad AF , and the final chapters are so wonderfull , very unique anime , full of emotion =)

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG