The online racing simulator
Hey Falke, Aaron Shearer isn't actually part of Greater Than You Racing, it's more of an Allience for the oval races.
#952 - Ori
Quote from Agarash :Falke, does it mean he doesnt score team points for AW and if he doesnt, since when?

i left the team before the 400.
Quote from Raven88 :Hey Falke, Aaron Shearer isn't actually part of Greater Than You Racing, it's more of an Allience for the oval races.

So technically were teammates?
Quote from Raven88 :Have to ask wild about that one.

Technically I don't mind, as long as Raven doesn't
Quote from Agarash :You nuber is ok, you are the winner of the 2008 Kyoto 500. When Andreas Erikson, the last year LFSCART winner, signs up he has the right to take number 1. But.....

We have some number collisions here since we took Kyoto 500 qualifiers as LFSCART new sign ups:

PMD9409 - JackDaMaster 9
jurisltu - Cile28 11
Willem-racer - ivan.f 24
AstroBoy - sandzama 86

EDIT: charts are up to date

I have let PMD0409 and JackDaMaster slide, as PMD is 9, and JackDaMaster is 09. I got complaints about not allowing leading zeroes for the 250 and something like 09 being different to 9 (really, WTF :P ) so I figured I'd let it go for the 500, and look, confusion ! w00t !

ivan.f is excluded from NDR events for most of the rest of the season, if not the rest of it to my reccolection, so that's not an issue.

jutisltu is only part of the 500 so far, so if he carries on with LFSCART, he'll have to change. Cile28 has not taken part of any oval races.

The other two, I have no idea about sandzama.

d
Quote from wild :Technically I don't mind, as long as Raven doesn't

I don't mind, but little late to get your skins, unless my skinner comes back from vacation.
For those who wait for the round 2 broadcast:

because of the codec issues, it is postponed I've got holydays from next week wednesday on, so then I can really try to solve it. No doubt about it, HD is nice, but it is also insanely big, though a HD resolution Video is at the moment even smaller then a SD video in the only other codec that seems working (mpg codec)
Quote from hyntty :How do I get this crap downloaded?

Firefox and Download Helper Add-on will do it
#963 - CSF
Great presentation Falke.
Great one
LFSCART Round 5: The 2009 Kyoto 500 Race

beginning at 16:30UTC (aka GMT) on multiBC

Commentary provided by Michael Passingham and Thilo Falkenberg
Quote from TFalke55 :LFSCART Round 5: The 2009 Kyoto 500 Race

beginning at 18:30UTC (aka GMT) on multiBC

You mean 18:30 CET? Because green flag should be at 16:45 UTC.
Quote from TFalke55 :This is how the qualifying times have been develloping:

2008 pole position: 2:27.56 (average of 36.8900 / 180.732mph)
2009 pole position: 2:27.84 (average of 36.9600 / 180.390mph)

R2s are much slower.
Quote from Mustafur :R2s are much slower.

yeah... means also that the race will at least take 2h45min
Quote from Kid222 :You mean 18:30 CET? Because green flag should be at 16:45 UTC.

yes you're right
just posted it in the German Forum in CEST, so I got confused abit

you need to be within 103.5% within the world record on two (2) of the upcoming tracks or you need to have participated in the New Dimension Racing 2009 Kyoto 500 Qualifying session.

Your sign up is only taken, when announced officially. The LFSCART administration has got the right to refuse someone's entry. With these words Sign-Ups are reopened...
Quote from LFSn00b :Definitely interested as I couldn't get the chance to sign up to this earlier.

- LFSName : Nikopdr
- Name : Niko Puntola
- Car Number : 87 - If taken, 30.
- Team Affiliation : Storm Racing

Make sure you won't press TAB anymore.
Quote from TFalke55 :Sign ups are reopening now with new entry requirements:

you need to be within 103.5% within the world record on two (2) of the upcoming tracks or you need to have participated in the New Dimension Racing 2009 Kyoto 500 Qualifying session.

Your sign up is only taken, when announced officially. The LFSCART administration has got the right to refuse someone's entry. With these words Sign-Ups are reopened...

I am beyond frustrated right now. My K500 was 1 straight and half of T1. Not much of a race . I've lost my motivation to continue and I've just about had it with this horrible luck that's followed me ever since I started Clockwork.

I'm going to sit out for the rest of LFSCART but I will like to participate in the final Clockwise 300 race if Falkes permits.

But for now...car 61's seat will be empty:

http://clockworkmotors.freeforums.org/post610.html#p610

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG