The online racing simulator
The qualifying was surprisingly good - the rest was pretty much the same old 'get sent to the back of the field' like in all rounds. But I can at least claim to have finished all races of the iTCC!
Do you smell the Renesis revenge against Core racing in 2010???

Great Job core racing,

Awesome job ITCC admins, and comentators

I can't wait for next season.

PS : Thx again DeadWolfBones for that fantastic battle on race 1
I'd like to thank Joe, Darren, Tom and all the others who were organizing this. I already knew that you guys are great but now a lot more people know, how amazing iCON racing is!
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I think the challenge this season has been to choose where 'touring car' racing ends and where dirty driving begins. It's not always easy, especially when there are perhaps team interests at play. We've tried always to just look at the incidents reported to us objectively and on their own merits.

Overall, I'm very pleased with how the season has been received, all of us at iCON hope we given to the LFS community something of value that everyone (y'all) will want to experience again.

We're not going to rest now, though and wait for the 2010 season. My own objective now is start asking you the racers to contribute your ideas on how we can improve iTCC.

Over the next few days, I'll be starting some new threads asking for your opinions and ideas about certain areas that we want to improve to make the 2010 iTCC Championship better, brighter and more enjoyable both for the racer and for the viewer. We're not going to be 're-inventing the wheel' (no massive changes), so don't worry - it will still be the same pedal-to-the-metal, hard racin' that you all know and love.

The broadcasts this year have been fantastic, we've had a constant 50 or so viewers at every round which doesn't sound much but we're happy with that! The commentary team of Dekojester, boothy and Passo have been magnificent, very slick production and excitable commentary have kept us all watching. The on-demand feature means all the racers can re-watch the race to see what they missed while on-track, and for that we have Mogulus to thank. Lastly, we're very grateful to Alan Zadro (Thunderhead) for producing a great intro movie for the iTCC. He did a great job, awesome movie, and I hope he returns to LFS sometime.

I'll post the consultation threads in a few days. Stay tuned! Thanks again..

Lastly, but most importantly - a massive thankyou to all the racers who competed in this first season of the iTCC. You're the stars of the show, guys! A big thankyou and well done to you all!

Well the racing is very close as it is. But just an idea, seeing as its similar to Touring Cars then why not restrict part of the cars setup. Such as Downforce must be set to say front 10 rear 12 at all times. (JUST AS AN EXAMPLE, DOESNT HAVE TO BE DOWNFORCE OR THOSE SETTINGS) Just an idea not a lets go this way.
Quote from scotty2888 : Downforce must be set to say front 10 rear 12 at all times.

That would be nice.
Quote from Bft-Master :Do you smell the Renesis revenge against Core racing in 2010???

Great Job core racing,

Awesome job ITCC admins, and comentators

I can't wait for next season.

PS : Thx again DeadWolfBones for that fantastic battle on race 1

Next year, CoRe will have 28 drivers per race.

Yeah, awesome battle. Too bad I went through the gravel there in the chicane. Would have loved to continue it to the end.

Great racing all season, Renesis guys!
Can't accidentally what the whole aerodynamics?
Can you please ban bumpdrafting next season?
Quote from Gil07 :Can you please ban bumpdrafting next season?

Saw that one coming
It's nothing to laugh about tbh...
Bump drafting is apart of touring car racing. Bump drafting should remain legal.
Quote from Gil07 :It's nothing to laugh about tbh...

Did I laught? Dont think so :P I smiled :P And it should remain, IMO :P
Quote from Tomhah :Did I laught? Dont think so :P I smiled :P And it should remain, IMO :P

Yeah because otherwise noobs like you wouldnt be in the top, apart from the pro drivers, who can't find anyone who wants to bumpdraft them.

Quote from scotty2888 :Bump drafting is apart of touring car racing. Bump drafting should remain legal.

It is? I've never seen it, apart from some yank circle racing...
Quote from Gil07 :It is? I've never seen it, apart from some yank circle racing...

IMO, Bumpdrafting isn't used in touring car racing. However, it increases overtaking and racing, and gives the stragglers a chance to catch back to the lead pack, so I would keep it
I would agree about banning bumpdrafting; it was very clear at Aston and Kyoto especially, that if you got yourself a partner you could cruise past everyone. It made for good commentating but I'd rather have standard racing and cut out the silliness.
Quote from Wilko868 :IMO, Bumpdrafting isn't used in touring car racing. However, it increases overtaking and racing, and gives the stragglers a chance to catch back to the lead pack, so I would keep it

I'd say its easier for us to catch up without bumpdrafting for me, personally.

And it's way more interesting without it.
Bumpdrafting enhances the team/squad aspect, IMO. Plus it's crazy fun.
I use bumpdrafting in real life racing. Unluckily, since Im driving formula cars, the nose always get broken for some reason (just kidding :P)
But as Ben says, it stranghten the team aspect of the series.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Bumpdrafting enhances the team/squad aspect, IMO. Plus it's crazy fun.

Yea i agree with DWB, me and bigtime did it alot at KY2 to stay out infront so if it is there why should it be banned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG