I laughed so hard at it haha
who designed it? G.Armani?
Simon Cowell.
The skin is .... ..... FLAWLWESS
Lol!

Aweomse skin indeed
Haha, Love it man!
June 14th 2009

With the iTCC probably the best new championship around, the final round was June 14th. Experion Racing were represented by Andy O'Brien , Chris Wilkinson , Yann Laprevotte and Jack Ward. Andy , Jack and Yann quallified through the reserve shootout with andy taking fifth place just thousands of a second off fourth, Jack seventh and Yann eight. Race one seen Jack start the highest out of the lads in ninth position on the grid, Yann was mid field and Chris only done his first lap of the combo, he started at the back beside Andy who suffered majorly from heavy ballast from it being his first ever iTCC race. Jack finished highest in sixth position and started there for race three where he finished eight and that gave him third position on the grid from the reverse grid. This gave him a huge opportunity and he took it very well claiming second place overall in race three. Well done guys and keep up the promising performances in these league races!
Nice driving tonight guys, especially Jack.
Let's not forget Chris Wilkinson bringing out a yellow flag on the final lap after flipping like a nub.

But good stuff, guys; very entertaining.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Let's not forget Chris Wilkinson bringing out a yellow flag on the final lap after flipping like a nub.

But good stuff, guys; very entertaining.

Shut it passo!

What a frustrating night for me. The amount of times I was twatted off is amazing =/
Hey Guys,

I am posting to inform you that I am sadly leaving Experion Racing. After a long time with the boys here, I have decided that it is time to move on. I have enjoyed every minute of my time here, and wish you all great luck in the future. Also, good luck in the GTAL, which I know you guys can win

(If you are interested in this team, they really are a great team )

Hope to see you all on track very shortly!

Chris

EDIT: I should probably add that I am taking a fairly large break from racing, as I have several other events going on. I will be back soon as well, so don't think im dead :P
cant really say much else , it was great to have you here .
but i dont think mooving on when were 2nd in GTAL 8 points behind 1st is really going to help with the Mooving on tbh .
I would like to take this opportunity and also announce that I am leaving Experion Racing Team. I have to say only good things about the lads as well and would warmly recommend them to any free driver out there looking for a team.
It has been a blast and quite a laugh, wish you only the best and good luck in the future!

Will see you on the track and keep in touch!

Note that season 2 of the Formula Junior will still run under the IMA banner.
Quote from BAMBO :I would like to take this opportunity and also announce that I am leaving Experion Racing Team. I have to say only good things about the lads as well and would warmly recommend them to any free driver out there looking for a team.
It has been a blast and quite a laugh, wish you only the best and good luck in the future!

Wow, wasn't expecting that one.

Good luck in the future Bambo
WTF is going on there?!
Quote from oldnavy :WTF is going on there?!

Well as you may well be able to see, I am taking a break from driving in LFS for a bit, and Bambo is leaving.

I will still probably do my bit in the GTAL though, as I don't want to leave Jack stranded. I may well be back for ERT after my break
Quote from BAMBO :I would like to take this opportunity and also announce that I am leaving Experion Racing Team. I have to say only good things about the lads as well and would warmly recommend them to any free driver out there looking for a team.

Will see you on the track and keep in touch!

Yeah, wasn't expecting that one too(really).

So, good luck for the future Ade.
Quote from Wilko868 :Well as you may well be able to see, I am taking a break from driving in LFS for a bit, and Bambo is leaving.

I will still probably do my bit in the GTAL though, as I don't want to leave Jack stranded. I may well be back for ERT after my break

I understand this, i just dont understand why all leaving
Quote from oldnavy :I understand this, i just dont understand why all leaving

I don't think there's any link between the two depatures.
Quote from oldnavy :I understand this, i just dont understand why all leaving

That was his choice. No need to shout all over thread "WHY?! WHYYYY!!!!!???"
I didn't really want to post here last night, as i wanted to talk to the guys first. However, I thank the guys for their help and we'll see them on the track no doubt, and ofcourse with their leagues in IMA, so good luck guys and cya around.
Quote from pacesetter :I didn't really want to post here last night, as i wanted to talk to the guys first. However, I thank the guys for their help and we'll see them on the track no doubt, and ofcourse with their leagues in IMA, so good luck guys and cya around.

Well no doubt i'll see you soon, as im still driving the GTAL with you :P
Quote from Wilko868 :Well no doubt i'll see you soon, as im still driving the GTAL with you :P

That was directed at BAMBO ,
Chris has left for a break from LFS and has shown interest to return to Experion Racing when he returns. So that is not such a huge problem and he will be running under Experion Racing during the GTAL too.
Demetrius has left simply for his own reasons. So I dont see why you(oldnavy) would post saying Why all over the thread. Chris is having a big break from LFS which means he isn't leaving to go to a team elsewhere, Demetrius may do.
Experion Racing are still as strong as ever and expect some developments soon, on and off the track...

Regards,
Andy
This thread is closed

Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG