The online racing simulator
Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Kristjan.J :I'm sure it's rally track, might even come there.

It sounds like it is for team members only to me.
we might be making it public , depending on interest and it might not be a rally track , well fo8 will be fun haha

i hope its Fe green or bl1r
Quote from jwardy :we might be making it public , depending on interest and it might not be a rally track , well fo8 will be fun haha

If we get enough people wanting to try the idea, and it works (which I somewhat doubt), the UF1 to BF1 may be our next league after the TBO Challenge

Watch this space!
Quote from jwardy :we might be making it public , depending on interest and it might not be a rally track , well fo8 will be fun haha

No way! Not the F08! Prepare for DD!
Got bored! so I made this to showcase our participation in the GTAL series with a new skin

:jawdrop:
What a gorgeous skin

Hopefully it will bring us our first win *crosses fingers*
Nice work
Wow , obvious nice skin. Good job m8
Great skin there. Hope it gives yous luck
Skin is amazing!
Love the skin , but i cant up it to the GTAL thingy , can someone else try iim in no state to use a pc atm
Quote from jwardy :we might be making it public , depending on interest

Then I'm officially confirming my interest.
Quote from zeugnimod :Then I'm officially confirming my interest.

I'll put you in Zeug

Details will be PMed at some stage in the week
Finally! Got the little bug in the homepage of our website sorted out
Regular news updates to come on the site and driver profiles too!
Well done andy!,
Appreciated
Is the event tonight starting at 6pm GMT (as said in this thread) or at 7pm GMT (as said in the PM)?
7 pm it is . i believe Chris has FAILed there lol
The PM is correct
Well as anyone there may have noticed, ERT showed themselves absoloutley disgracefully in that meeting today, and I do apologise to the SR guys (and Mr Sedgwick) for the behaviour of Experion members.

The racing on the whole was ok after the first corner, but several drivers decided to get far too competitive and serious over what is a fun meeting. The arguments had on the server and stupidity is shocking IMO.

Anyway, what a BF1 fail for me
i agree with chris here
but the news

SR = 157 points
ERT = 141 points

so congratulations to SR for there win , and i hope we have another event like this , allbeit more organised with more penalties and Rules .
I race for fun, that was not fun, therefore I do not race.

The biggest disgrace was the stupidly large size of the grid for such short races, which virtually guarenteed carnage for all but the person on pole.

However, the overall concept is a good idea, so long as grids are kept relatively small (RallyX style), and perhaps a system of heats with semi finals and a final with knockouts so that a large number of drivers can still take part. And the team VS team idea is pretty cool also.

But at the moment its all a bit naff tbh, sorry but it is.
I had fun and that's what counts in events like this.

Thx a lot for organizing, I will definately be around for the next one if you do it again.

Yours
BF1 master

Quote from zeugnimod :Yours
BF1 master

Shut up
This thread is closed

Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG