gratz
Welcome aboard !
Thank you

I'm really looking foward to this.
A.O.Brien request was very important .. and I didn't resist
Grats.
Grats!
Hello Community,
Due to a lack of activity and alot of things have been going wrong lately I am sorry to announce the closure of Experion Racing. After over 6 months we have came to an agreement that it's time to close the team. Some people will be staying active but not many. We wish everyone the best of luck in whatever direction they go in.

Over the 6 months of Experion Racing , I had a fantastic time. I thank all the people who have been involved and everyone who applied.

Thanks everyone,
Andy & Jack
#257 - CSF
#259 - CSF
Yes actually, a bit funny you announce a driver and then suddenly pull the plug on the team. So yes is deserved.
indeed... Poor Austbong has seen 2 teams collapse now
A bit surprising indeed.
Very surpising from my point of vue.

I just can't find the right words to describe my feelings

ERT was a great venture for me, even if it didn't last long.

I hope I'll be able to see you guys soon on the track, and I hope this won't break your motivation.
i will be in contact with a few drivers about some things in the near future , but as for now i would prefer if this thread got closed tbh
It's a bit Irish, but there you go...
What... you just announced a driver and asked to race in our event!

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me, but then again I don't know what's going on behind the scenes.
Quote from de Souza :What... you just announced a driver and asked to race in our event!

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me, but then again I don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Well, for the event, we(when I say "we", i mean Andy and I, and I'm sure we could find a 3rd guy) remain interrested.
Shocking news :chairfall
Oh sad news... I'm feel for this sadly event

What the?? You must be kidding?
:sadbanana
How come this happened so suddenly, everything seemed fine.
You could at least have talked to us all first.

A couple of you may want to pull the plug, but perhaps some of you may want to continue.

There must be something behind the scenes that caused this, I wouldn't know nobody tells me nothin.
Quote from Kristjan.J :How come this happened so suddenly, everything seemed fine.

Its like MJ's death.
Quote from TexasLTU :Its like MJ's death.

But meh, still, one day they announce new driver and the next day this. You actually can't compare this to MJ.
this has to be as comic has you can get.

at least karma racing team lasted for 3 years, not 6 months.
i dont think this is funny at all. Got invited, accepted, now this ?

arr .. no comments really on this.
good luck in a near future.
This thread is closed

Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG