The online racing simulator
Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
Zeug won a race in something that wasn't 4WD?? :hide:

Or did he use LFS Tweak?
Quote from J@tko :Zeug won a race in something that wasn't 4WD?? :hide:

I started from last position and won the 2 lap race on BL1R 1 lap ahead of everybody.

Seriously.
Quote from zeugnimod :I started from last position and won the 2 lap race on BL1R 1 lap ahead of everybody.

Seriously.

Quote from zeugnimod :I started from last position and won the 2 lap race on BL1R 1 lap ahead of everybody.

Seriously.

Don't listen to him, I've been there! He failed in the first turn
ye he won cos chris was leading and FAILED on the last corner haha
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
-
(aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko : James is a misery.
NDRC/LFSBC Latest Results:

Today was round four of the LFS Beginners Cup and the NDR Challenge. Experion Racing were represented by Yann Laprevotte and Demetrius Adelin who both drove in the NDR Challenge. The LFS Beginners Cup were driving the Formula BMW while the NDR Challenge had the Formula XR. Yann Laprevotte who had missed quallifying started back of the grid beside his team mate, Demetrius Adelin who had suffered badly from a weight penalty during quallifying. Demtrius got off to a good start being the only driver on R1 tyres had more grip from the start but looked after his tyres late in the race. Demetrius finished second place in race one while Yann finished back of the grid. Race two seen Demetrius on pole position while Yann started at the back. Demetrius took an early lead and pulled a big gap from second place before the safety car was deployed. This reduced his lead and Demetrius started to preserve his tyres and was lying in second place. With just over three laps to go , Demetrius put on a charge and closed the gap dramatically to Chris Ford and had a photo finish with the gap at +0.06 seconds as they crossed the line. Well done to Yann who made his way up the field to finish in fourth position!

Source: http://www.experionracing.com
Grats fellas,
Well done Lads!!!
thats what we like too see keep it up

Jack
OWRL FBM Trophy:

Round one of the OWRL FBM Trophy took place May 30th at Aston Cadet with Yann Laprevotte representing Experion Racing. Yann was involved in three incidents in the quallifying race which two of them where his own fault, but he finished in 13th position. Yann wasn't expecting much from race one because of his grid position and was lying in eleventh position until a car pile up in front of him meant he was lying in eight. Yann quickly reeled in seventh position and that is where he finished. The reverse grid seen Yann second place on the grid and got a poor start and was third into the second corner. Soon Yann faught his way back into second place but then the winner of race one was in hot pursuit of him so he let him through knowing he was alot quicker. Then disaster struck when a back marker refused to move through 'Eau-Rouge' and Yann spun. Yann had a good recovery drive to finish in sixth position but disspointing from a possible podium position.

Quote from aobrien :
OWRL FBM Trophy:

Round one of the OWRL FBM Trophy took place May 30th at Aston Cadet with Yann Laprevotte representing Experion Racing. Yann was involved in three incidents in the quallifying race which two of them where his own fault, but he finished in 13th position. Yann wasn't expecting much from race one because of his grid position and was lying in eleventh position until a car pile up in front of him meant he was lying in eight. Yann quickly reeled in seventh position and that is where he finished. The reverse grid seen Yann second place on the grid and got a poor start and was third into the second corner. Soon Yann faught his way back into second place but then the winner of race one was in hot pursuit of him so he let him through knowing he was alot quicker. Then disaster struck when a back marker refused to move through 'Eau-Rouge' and Yann spun. Yann had a good recovery drive to finish in sixth position but disspointing from a possible podium position.

Server 2, a.k.a slower ones :haha:

Well.. i didnt do any better in server 1, especially when there were the aliens
13th and 15th... glad to finish the races :X
Allright, i have made a desicion and i`m leaving ERT team, i wont write big letters in here, but if admins would like to know why i will explain it Best wishes to you guys in Gtal and in other leagues and have fun while you are playing Live For Speed s2 online, see ya in the future i think
Laterz mate!
Gl for the future.
uh. big loss to ERT
Well Experion Racing is very satisfied with the recent signings to the team so we feel as strong as ever. We may have lost three members in a short space of time, but on the other hand two of them have grown into respectfully bigger teams, CoRe and XFusion .. So I dont feel that this will effect Experion Racing nor it's members in any way..
Quote from zeugnimod :What's the point of posting that shit?

I agree , maybe wishin Mindaugas and/or Experion Racing good luck rather than that
Latest News 7/6
Grand Touring Amatuer League:

Yesterday the sixth of June saw Experion Racing taking stage in the Grand touring Amatuer League. Experion Racing entered the event lying second place in the championship and were hoping for a strong finish. Jack Ward and Chris Wilkinson represented Experion Racing and the took on Fern Bay Black.
Just before the event the pair considered themselves as backmarkers considering others pace but quallified in ninth position. First half of the race was taken on by Chris Wilkinson and had a stunning drive and was in contention for a solid fourth or fifth position if the pitstops went well. But disaster struck when Chris' tyre blew out at 95 degrees which was rather unexpected and Chris crawled back to pitlane after loosing quite a bit of time. Jack then took over in seventh position and had a consistant drive with no mistake to the finish and Experion Racing finished fifth position overall. Well done Chris and Jack and we look forward to South City!

Forum Launched:
We have finally launched our forum built into the website! It contains latest news, general talk and private sections for skins and setups!
Don't be afraid to check it out and we hope you like it!

Experion Racing sponsored by:
http://www.polepositiondriver.com

Today the 7th of June saw Jack Ward and Yann Laprevotte take to Fern Bay Green in the XRT and the FXO. Jack Ward quallifyed reasonably well as did Yann Laprevotte and by the end of race one Yann had taken fourth place with Jack in seventh. This gave Jack second place on the grid for the feature race and Jack drove a very consistant race coming home on the final step of the podiumm while Yann struggled to keep his tyres from overheating and struggled late in the race. This finish has promoted Jack to fourth place in the championship heading into the final round with Yann in the top ten. Elsewhere in the championship, the lead of Ramon Blauhoff from spdo Racing has been cut short dramatically with Janne Virtanen of FLP/r closing the gap to three points heading into the last round. Next race takes place in two weeks at Aston North. We advise you to come along and watch the broadcast live on the46 as it will be a thriller!

Experion Racing Sponsored By: http://www.polepositiondriver.com
Attached images
LFSForum.jpg
All hail Susan :bowdown:
:ices_rofl
What a priceless skin!
This thread is closed

Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG