The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :yeah,but how did you do it? i mean if you paint something,it should show up

select layers.
make obj186 and obj187 hidden,
select in editable poly the polygon the round pieces of the light and add the material to.
unhide obj186 and obj187.
and render.
Quote from Boekanier :
select layers.
make obj186 and obj187 hidden,
select in editable poly the polygon the round pieces of the light and add the material to.
unhide obj186 and obj187.
and render.

humm,i will try when im finished moving the rooms(gf coming monday yay!)
Sorry, I can not stop
I keep testing with the ladies,
and I think it pretty good.

Attached images
lfs001.jpg
another one.
I would like to try to change the floor.

change the floor

Attached images
lfs002.jpg
lfs003.jpg
Sorry for being so straightforward, but in my opinion, the only good things about these girls are their models and textures (NOT materials). It would be better if you had a better skin material and somewhat nice posing, even with lower-res models, because the current posing ruins it all. Also I think that their outfits should match the cars' liveries.

The poses are unnatural, stiff and lifeless. They're both staring into nowhere. Look at the facial expression on the girl on the left, is she a zombie?

Edit:

Yeah, and mirror those sidewall textures already

Aaand the S15 lights are nice

What renderer are you using anyway?

Also why are there no shadows in the "chavs showing off" renders?
Quote from Funnycat :Sorry for being so straightforward, but in my opinion, the only good things about these girls are their models and textures (NOT materials). It would be better if you had a better skin material and somewhat nice posing, even with lower-res models, because the current posing ruins it all. Also I think that their outfits should match the cars' liveries.

The poses are unnatural, stiff and lifeless. They're both staring into nowhere. Look at the facial expression on the girl on the left, is she a zombie?

Edit:

Yeah, and mirror those sidewall textures already

Aaand the S15 lights are nice

What renderer are you using anyway?

Also why are there no shadows in the "chavs showing off" renders?

I think he´s using Mental Ray
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I think he´s using Mental Ray

Doesn't really look like it's worth it in this case.
If you're going to use pixel ladies at least make them half attractive and somewhat lifelike. They look like barbie dolls after one of those "make up your barbie" kits. Lmao
and I thought I already was on its way to make her real.
Thank you for the comment, I have a long way to go with testing I think.
I will hopefully be successful one time.

Hey, Can you post the XRT Car model on here

and maybe a set of rims cos i wanna start making renders, i have the program just not the cars and rims. can you also post a bodykit for the XRT if posible
thanks, does it work with blender?
I tested the .3ds model, it won't import. I might post the console message..
Can you post an individual XRT model that works with blender

If you can\

thanks LOL
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If you're going to use pixel ladies at least make them half attractive and somewhat lifelike. They look like barbie dolls after one of those "make up your barbie" kits. Lmao

That sig suits you.
Quote from 5h4dovv :Can you post an individual XRT model that works with blender

If you can\

thanks LOL

Quote from only.one.RydeR :I tested the .3ds model, it won't import. I might post the console message..

Hey guys,

I do not work with Blender
there is enough info here on the forum
Use the search engine.
and if you have some questions, ask where it belongs.
Thank you.
Any response to my post?
Quote from Funnycat :Any response to my post?

sorry.
I'm busy, to give her more real look.

one of the test renders
i know her boddy is to shiny en the bump is to high

a update:

Attached images
test001.jpg
test010.jpg
This sounds very opposite, but these are showgirls, loads of make-up, their skin should be very smooth.

The skin that's on your models look as if they're burned or something, specially the first one. Skin should look smooth from that distance, you'd only see those imperfections very up close.
Quote from sgt.flippy :This sounds very opposite, but these are showgirls, loads of make-up, their skin should be very smooth.

The skin that's on your models look as if they're burned or something, specially the first one. Skin should look smooth from that distance, you'd only see those imperfections very up close.

better ??

Attached images
test012.jpg
Looks pretty good to me!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Looks pretty good to me!

thx

I think it nicely enough now.
I have the skin still a little adapted.
I'm not too disgruntle about her hair.
this is the next step.

Attached images
test021.jpg
test020.jpg
Ok, the skin is definitely better now, time pose'em
Quote from Funnycat :Ok, the skin is definitely better now, time pose'em

I'm still with her hair and clothes to work
The pose is more important than the materials in making the character believable

some nice renders from the Boekanier
(659 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG