The online racing simulator
Considering doing an all nighter.

Love the Astons, even if they do look like they're pulling a disgusted face, not so much the R15s.

Seems odd with the Audis being the outsiders for a change.

Thought I was watching an LFS online race earlier when I saw the Radical being punted off, Radical never have much luck do they?
*cries* The privateer Pug passed 008

EDIT: It was pit stop overlap.
Radio Le Mans is almost as bad as the Eurosport commentators... Discussing about how a F1-driver is used to 3 half-hour stints and so on... Are they forgetting Wurz started in Sports Car racing before changing to F1? And on that basis, Kristensen would be used to 3 10-minute-sprints... :banghead:
Quote from bbman :Radio Le Mans is almost as bad as the Eurosport commentators... Discussing about how a F1-driver is used to 3 half-hour stints and so on... Are they forgetting Wurz started in Sports Car racing before changing to F1? And on that basis, Kristensen would be used to 3 10-minute-sprints... :banghead:

agreed. but they have to find something to argue about..... did wurz win Le Mans ?? i read that he participated in the mid ninties

e: pug pwned 008
Having a bit of an argument on radio.

This is my favourite part of the race, sunset.
yeah ! audi #2 out
FFFFUUUU, it's over for second Audi...
Edit : Very,very wierd crash...
Bye bye Audi #2

Oh for those listening to the idiot commentating on Radio Le Mans atm, 62 of the 117 winners of Le Mans have been F1 drivers. He's a tw*t [insert vowel of your choice] and best ignored - although it's hard when he's shouting over his co-workers "One person talks guys"...
Audi R15 TDI number 2 - crash from 3rd position
17hours to go, so I think Aston Martin gonna take second place from here.
them stupid frog marshalls are biased as anything that car can move under its own power so they should get out of the way and let him back to the pits
The Pescarolo passed 008 It was inneviteable I guess.
Quote from trebor901 :them stupid frog marshalls are biased as anything that car can move under its own power so they should get out of the way and let him back to the pits

Instead they should put safety car on the track so that wreck can crawl back to pits at 10 km/h?
well yeah, the car can move under its own power so them stupid marshalls should get out the way and stop being so biased towards Poogeot
Getting a bit foggy round the Porsche curves.
im not sure if that car could even go at 10kph... there was no more surpension, differential looked somewhat broken and gearbox too
Keeping this car off the Tarmac seems like a sensible call.
but wait ! , there is something wrong !

WHERE IS MY SCIROCCO !
Quote from Becky Rose :Bye bye Audi #2

Oh for those listening to the idiot commentating on Radio Le Mans atm, 62 of the 117 winners of Le Mans have been F1 drivers. He's a tw*t [insert vowel of your choice] and best ignored - although it's hard when he's shouting over his co-workers "One person talks guys"...

:ices_rofl You're probably not a regular listener of Radio Le Mans, everyone should know F1 is a boring snoozefest and everything associated with it sucks, a lot

Better live timing: http://thomasbaekdal.com/mini-sites/lemans2009/#
Drat! Speedtv stream now offline, is the Eurosport coverage just going to show us a shot of the pitlane from now on?
Quote from trebor901 :well yeah, the car can move under its own power so them stupid marshalls should get out the way and stop being so biased towards Poogeot

So biased that they approved Peugeot's protest... oh, wait!
Oh that damn FIA, always having favourites... Oh wait

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG