The online racing simulator
Quote from traxxion :Here you go, now if you buy a license, I'll give you a desktop sized one, I'm really !!!

Problems with my visa card, but dont worry i'll buy s2 licens in 25 april.
Can someone render this skin please?
Here you go orre and Ewee... going to fix those cromed details to fiber later... hope you like it anyway...

/Micke

Edit: Woops.. posted wrong files... illepall I'll repost them later...
Now I'm confused, as all I see is their skin reposted? Erm, that's not exactly rendering
Let's try again...
Here are the renders again...

regards Micke
Attached images
BF1_ewee_rend211.JPG
BF1_orresport_rend1.jpg
That's better

Might I suggest you change the material of the suspension? Just like you have to fiddle with the default wheel material (where it's the tyre material by default).
Nice, thanks for render
Quote from traxxion :Here you go, now if you buy a license, I'll give you a desktop sized one, I'm really !!!

now i am s2 licensed, so...:woohoo:
Quote from Viesturs :now i am s2 licensed, so...:woohoo:

Hahaha! Congratulations mate!
I'll get you a render tonight when I get back home, that allright?

Quote from traxxion :Hahaha! Congratulations mate!
I'll get you a render tonight when I get back home, that allright?

TNX anyway!!!
Would someone do me the honor of rendering this one?

joen, tristan, mike20002? I like you guys' work.
Attached images
BF1_CORE33.jpg
Im only new to rendering but i had a go, nothing really special, just used the ds auto's scene and changed the wheel position and camera position...hope you like it...
Attached images
4sight1.jpg
Quote from JTM29 :Im only new to rendering but i had a go, nothing really special, just used the ds auto's scene and changed the wheel position and camera position...hope you like it...

thats great thx mate.

Could someone render the XRR for us as well please?
http://www.4sight-racing.com/4sr/skins/XRR_4sightbl2.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Would someone do me the honor of rendering this one?

joen, tristan, mike20002? I like you guys' work.

I had a go at this. My tyres still look crap, but it's the best I can do at this moment
Hope you like it.
Attached images
DeadWolfBones.jpg
Thanks so much, man!

Could I possibly get 1600x1200 and 1400x1050 versions or would you have to re-render?
Quote from snewham :thats great thx mate.

Could someone render the XRR for us as well please?
http://www.4sight-racing.com/4sr/skins/XRR_4sightbl2.jpg

I could tomorow if you still looking for someone to do it, just let me know what sort of angles or if you want reflective floor and wheels next to the car or something as i have learned alot the last couple days and got a few extra tricks now...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Thanks so much, man!

Could I possibly get 1600x1200 and 1400x1050 versions or would you have to re-render?

I will have to re-render but that's no problem. As I need to use my PC a lot today I will let it render over night. I didn't save the exact scene I used for your render so the alignment of the cars will be slightly different. If you would like a different car alignment for the other render leave me a note with your wishes here, and I'll see what I can do.
Something like the original setup is fine. I'm not too picky.
Quote from JTM29 :I could tomorow if you still looking for someone to do it, just let me know what sort of angles or if you want reflective floor and wheels next to the car or something as i have learned alot the last couple days and got a few extra tricks now...

yes please mate. all of the stuff you mentioned above sounds good

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG