The online racing simulator
Qualification 5 : Info & Results!
Hello !

The qualification results will be posted here.

Round info

Track : Kyoto National
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : FO8
Server : StarLite Racing
Date : May 31st, 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Local time (+3 UTC).

Estonian qualification round

Estonian qualification round 5 replay.

1. EE - Reno.K - 1.28.13
2. EE - Fredrik.F - 1.28.33
3. EE - Kristjan.J - 1.28.36
4. EE - Egon.L - 1.28.51
5. EE - Sander.L - 1.30.75
6. EE - Armo.K - 1.31.06

Latvian qualification round

Latvian qualification round 5 results.

1. LV - Rolands.S - 1.28.00
2. LV - Janis.R - 1.28.39
3. LV - Urmas.T - 1.29.66

Lithuanian qualification round

Estonian qualification round 5 replay.

1. LT - Karolis.K - 1:28.27
2. LT - Simonas.Ž - 1:28.43
3. LT - Klaidas.G - 1:28.50
4. LT - Jūris.M - 1:28.98
5. LT - Modestas.R - 1:29.05
6. LT - Mindaugas.B - 1:29.25
7. LT - Skirmantas.S - 1:29.95
8. LT - Gytis.S - 1:31.14

Please inform the admins about the date you want to have your qualification round, before it is too late. (You can post it in this topic)
Race 4 : Results & Post-Race Discussion
Results for Baltic Cup 2009 Round 4

Race replay, Round 4

Drivers points
  1. LV - Janis.R - 45 points

2. LT - Modestas.R - 40 points

3. EE - Reno.K - 35 points

4. LV - Urmas.T - 32 points

5. LT - Mindaugas.B - 30 points

6. EE - Kristjan.J - 28 points

7. LT - Juris.M - 26 points

8. LT - Klaidas.G - 24 points

9. LT - Gytis.S - 22 points

10. EE - Jörgen.K - 20 points

11. EE - Sander.K - 19 points

12. EE - Sander.L - 18 points

13. EE - Armo.K - 17 points

Country points
  1. Lithuania - 142 points

2. Estonia - 137 points

3. Latvia - 77 points

Penalties:

*LT - Mantvydas.R : (+60 sec) Chatting during the race. DIDN'T FINISH THE RACE!
*LT - Mindaugas.B : (+45 sec) Chatting during the race.
*EE - Jörgen.K : (+45sec) Chatting during the race.
*EE - Sander.K : (+15sec) Chatting during the race.
The points have been updated after Round 4.
Can someone please post the replay from round 4, or send it to me through PM?
LT 1st Place !! ;DD
As server owner want to inform you that server will probably be off on Fridays/Saturdays, so try not to choose these days.
Andro, you got a PM.
There will be some penalties given for chatting during the race. Since I still don't have the replays, I can't give the penalties, but as Kris said they are supposed to be for Mindaugas.B +30sec, Jörgen.K +45sec and Sander.K +15!

So the results will be changed when I get the replay.
haha thats so funny ;DD i see you dont have what to do, just give stupid penalties, ;D lol be happy i dont report your one latvian driver who crashed me in the last corner ,after that collision i had to drive into that damm desert, my suspension was damaged and so on, i lost a lot of positions and he didn`t said even sorry , just driven happy forward.....
Whaat? Those are rules, its not just like we give penalties to who ever we want. + They haven't been given yet, the Estonian guy just PM'd me that I should watch replay, which I still don't have.

You can report someone if you want, we will look it through, but if you don't want, then I don't care and why the hell are you posting all that crap then? And this is nothing to do with Latvians, Estonians or anyone else, these are just rules that must be obeyed. Nobody else complained before when they got a penalty, then why do you have some problems?

And maybe you guys should write less crap, and just upload the replay for me? So I can see what is what?
i said ZIRGA Galvas on that latvian guy, becouse he pushed me into that damm desert, so for this message i will get +30s
Well, then why did you say? You know the rules, not chatting allowed. You could of just reported the guy after the race and he would get a penalty or whatever, but don't make penalties for yourself. I know it's hard not to say something when someone crashes you, but it is still your fault that you said it.

And you must of posted it twice, because for each line you post it is +15 sec. Even though I haven't seen the replay yet, so I can't be judging who got what, from what others tell me.
Well, its ridiculous.
Why Efexas should get a penalty, when that latvian (probably race winner) pushed him away to the bumpy safety zone, and lost few positions. A lot of guys chatted in race, but big part of runners used to have blocked messages, so it doesn't make any difference.
You guys (latvian community) just want to put penalties for LT drivers to make a bigger gap between us in point table (only 10 pts between us). So please, don't make stupid decisions and don't pollute competition image.
+1
WE LATVIANS? I DIDN'T EVEN ****ING NOW THAT THERE ARE ANY PENALTIES! THE GUY WHO COMPLAINED WAS THE ESTONIAN GUY WHO SENT ME A PM! AND HE SAID THAT I MUST GIVE PENALTIES TO THOSE GUYS AND CHANGE THE POINTS! So stfu if you don't know a shit, and all of you stfu with these, Latvians are unfair, Estonians are unfair, Lithuanians are unfair! Everthing is fair, I don't care who wins, let it be Lithuanians, let it be Estonians, let it be Latvians. If I would of care so much, then I would try to participate in this myself!

I don't know how old are you, but you are being such weirdo's blaming it on us. Then why nobody blames Kirill.D for giving penalties to others? Why? Because those are rules, which you Lithuanians don't get! And just when I make the results, even though it wasn't me who complained about the penalties, everyone is saying it's unfair.

The penalties will be given to all the people who chatted, no matter what you will say, so just stfu!

And if you want to complain of some racer, then DO IT! Why do you keep crying, and complaining but not doing anything? Just complain and he will get a penalty to, and stop crying!

You just guys pissed me off, with all this crap.
calm down ;DD
No need to scream on us, we hear well.
We'll blame Kirill if needed, because penalties to be given is ridiculous, and its just because to make series "more interesting", isn't it?
Updated 1st post! Uploaded replay + given penalties. Points have been changed, everyone check if there are any mistakes.
There's nothing between nations. These penalties were given to Andro by me first. The chat was made during the RACE and there is +15sec penalty for each line as I heard from Kirill. Rules are rules and if you don't follow them you get penalty. Should be clear now.
why from eighth position points are given out incorectly?

8.LT - Klaidas.G - 22 points |must be 24 points

9.LT - Gytis.S - 20 points |must be 22 points

10.EE - Jörgen.K - 19 points| must be 20 points

11.EE - Sander.K - 18 points| must be 19 points

12.EE - Sander.L - 17 points |must be 18 points

13.EE - Armo.K - 16 points |must be 17 points
Sorry, it was because I copied the previous list from Kirill.D and then just changed the names, but I forgot that I took one guy out which I guess was in the 8th place, and I didn't update the points. Thanks for telling, if there are anymore mistakes, tell me.
Sad, I had no chance to race round 4. Going to watch replay.
whats the thing with different penalties for chatting?
afaik, i only chatted once, or am i wrong?
Are you EE - Jörgen.K or EE - Sander.K?
All the penalties have been given correctly, each line = +15sec (even if it consists of only one smiley or one word.)
Quote from andRo. :Are you EE - Jörgen.K or EE - Sander.K?
All the penalties have been given correctly, each line = +15sec (even if it consists of only one smiley or one word.)

Fuse is Jörgen.K.

You get +15 for each line as Kirill told me. Fuse, you did not talk once, you were having a conversation with a guy who had burned clutch on the track.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG