The online racing simulator
Am I right in thinking I am OK to buy my train tickets already? Just want to get them as early as possible to keep the cost to a minimum.
Sure, it's a definite now
I'm confirming now. Sorry it took so long.
Awesome on both counts!
Put me down please

Will be attending (and possibly me cousins aswell) all going well

Thanks

reiss k
OK guys, I am going to limit the amount to 30 drivers, as the track allows 10 cars on track, so it will be teams of 3. So the first 30 to pay a deposit goes...
#207 - Dru
Quote from jasonmatthews :OK guys, I am going to limit the amount to 30 drivers, as the track allows 10 cars on track, so it will be teams of 3. So the first 30 to pay a deposit goes...

Just sent mine in mate.
maybe there are guys who will go into this meet from north ireland?
i`m asking becouse in the start of summer after my exams i`m going to the north ireland dungannon to live, so i`m asking if anyone goes from somewhere there to this meet
Ok, I'm coming now too.

I'll probably head down on the Friday afternoon/evening if that's ok?
I'll bring my tent.

I'll be heading from the Peak District area, and should have 1 seat free for a lift if anyone's on the way, but very limited luggage space.
I might have come but I am going to Wales on the 31st not the 25th .
I has decided that I will attend. I couldn't see in opening post where to send the deposit too.

I will have to take my lead from Dan (my unwitting lift) as to what days i'll be staying overnight and if I need to take the Friday off work.

I'll bring some gin

And a towel so I dont turn up to the race in the clothes I threw on intending only to go to the shower in... *hangs her head in shame*.
ok , im having some money issues atm but me and my dad are considering coming , so add me +1 to a maybe list , i cant comfirm anything untill june
Quote from Becky Rose :I has decided that I will attend. I couldn't see in opening post where to send the deposit too.

I will have to take my lead from Dan (my unwitting lift) as to what days i'll be staying overnight and if I need to take the Friday off work.

I'll bring some gin

And a towel so I dont turn up to the race in the clothes I threw on intending only to go to the shower in... *hangs her head in shame*.

Excellent news, already booked you my daughters bedroom

Will pm you deposit details.
Quote from jwardy :ok , im having some money issues atm but me and my dad are considering coming , so add me +1 to a maybe list , i cant comfirm anything untill june

Ok Jack, the karting cost will be £40 (ish) for around 2-3 hours racing each, I will probs need around £15 for the bbq and beer if your coming to mine, and the accomodation is free, so a very cheap weekend

But... I am limiting the numbers to 30, so the first 30 to get their deposit to me goes...
ok remember i would be coming from spain so again , if someone beats me to it then dw , but yea im interested
Quote from jasonmatthews :Excellent news, already booked you my daughters bedroom .

wow, usually I have to chat a girl up first before I get that far.
I'm half intrested in coming to this ya know. Seen as I missed the last one..whats the latest date the deposit can be payed?
Well there are 4 places left, so it's a first come first served basis. How soon can you decide?
Well, I can decide now, but I wouldnt be able to get the money to you, till the 26th of this month?
That is fine mate, will put you down then
Thank you very much. How much is it exactly then?
Well the deposit is £10, Karting will be £30 (£40 - deposit), food & drink for saturday night BBQ £15, so £55 in total. You will need some money for Friday night and Saturday day, say £10, so a budget of around £65 should cover almost everything
I aim to bring at least £100 with me if all goes to plan. I might just have the mx-5 by then then with a bit of luck, that is if my mate stops buggering about and gets his new car.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well the deposit is £10, Karting will be £30 (£40 - deposit), food & drink for saturday night BBQ £15, so £55 in total. You will need some money for Friday night and Saturday day, say £10, so a budget of around £65 should cover almost everything

Wait..so how much do I need to give you on the 26th and how much on the day? (for karting btw, ignore drink etc etc..)

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG