The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :We foxtrot 'em. You eat 'em.

You tell me who's sickest?

the ones that stick the meat in them
I'd rather give than take tbh
Can we moo've away from this farmyard topic?
Quote from mcintyrej :Can we moo've away from this farmyard topic?

That was baaaad. At least I got the animal correct.
Quote from Bob Smith :That was baaaad. At least I got the animal correct.

Oh bob, your too funnaaaaay. i'm here all week.
Please go to Teesside next year, I'm an hour and a half away!
Ewe guys really need to improve the puns here if you want to make the chop.
Quote from Timdpr :Please go to Teesside next year, I'm an hour and a half away!

We did last year.
Quote from Becky Rose :We did last year.

No you didn't, did you? I don't remember you going - I certainly would have been there if you did go to Teesside, I go past the track every day on the bus to college!
Quote from mcintyrej :No you didn't, did you? I don't remember you going - I certainly would have been there if you did go to Teesside, I go past the track every day on the bus to college!

ok ok ok 1 correction is enough, anyway I got confused when he spelt Teesside wrong. Oh yeah, yeah the Fenlander knows how to spell it and you dont, bring it on! Northern Education system, sheesh...I wish to appologise for resorting to spelling naziism in a feeble attempt not to suffer a crushing defeat in this thread
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Ewe guys really need to improve the puns here if you want to make the chop.

LOL! :bowdown:

At least yours we're funny, I think I was milking it a bit much! (I'm here all week.)

Quote from Becky Rose :ok ok ok 1 correction is enough, anyway I got confused when he spelt Teesside wrong. Oh yeah, yeah the Fenlander knows how to spell it and you dont, bring it on! Northern Education system, sheesh...

After scanning your post several times looking for the slightest error I've come to the conclusion that you have marginally avoided a catastrophic internet failure.
Quote from mcintyrej :After scanning your post several times looking for the slightest error I've come to the conclusion that you have marginally avoided a catastrophic internet failure.

Hah! Double fail, you missed that I missed an apostraphe :P
Quote from mcintyrej :LOL! :bowdown:

At least yours we're funny, I think I was milking it a bit much! (I'm here all week.)

I was going to mention that were are all flocking down to Wales, and that many will be following the heard, but i thought better of that.
Not long now!

This weekend, i have decided to save myself some expense, so i get to play the 'changing gearbox in the rain' game, woohoo!
To anyone who wants to make this but is finanically restricted, my girlfriend has had to drop out now, but I've already paid for her. So there is a free karting slot available to anyone who wants it. You'll still need to pay Jason for the after karting party if you want to join in with that, though.

See you all soon!
[SR] Pablo will take this please

He couldn't afford it and wouldn't let us pay for him.
But he will happily take it off of you Bob
I think I met him at the Chandler's Ford meet, so that's fine by me.
Quote from Bob Smith :I think I met him at the Chandler's Ford meet, so that's fine by me.

Thanks Bob, really appreciate it dude .

Was the Chandler's Ford meet the one where the one dude brought the blonde milf with the awesome titties?

@Franky... I had no idea Jason had done this for me until he phoned me last night and said... So Thanks Unky J and thanks again Bob Smith... I GET TO GO KARTING
I'm really looking foward to this now. This weekend! This will be the first time Ive ever been propley go karting in my life haha!
I'm off on Holiday now (although had to go in to finish off a couple of things today) so will be gearing up for Sunny Wales.......

....I take that means a raincoat is a must then?

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG