The online racing simulator
Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
Today, I've decided to take a break from lfs, a break that will span 3-4 months. I have not left ERT, but have taken a sabbatical from the management side of things. I haven't found the time or motivation to play, and I thank all drivers that have played a part in the making/progression of ERT, and have made it stronger, into a more recognisable team. I wish you success over the coming months, and I will see you in the future, also, I would like to thanks Andy O'Brien, Niall Murray, Chris and Ben from formerly W00T, and more recently Jack Ward, for all their effort, and especially Andy for his level of commitment shown.... So guys, I'll see you all in a few months,

James
Bye, enjoy your break.
Enjoy your break. Hope we'll see you soon. And don't worry, the motivation can come back easier than exepted sometimes.
g luck, enjoy break, you'll be back soon!
Have a good break mate!
Enjoy ..
Dont think i have left the scene either .. I know i have not been on in a couple of weeks now but school exams running through this season .. I will be back into LFS in full swing mid June

I thank Niall Murray and Jack Ward who have been keeping ERT running while i have had to take a step back and now James is taking a break.....
ERT are in great hands and i cant wait to get back
Sorry to hear it James mate, hope you come back soon.
#60 - 5haz
Everyone needs a break now and then.
just so you know, nobody will ever miss you!

have a good break mate.
Thanks guys
4/5/09'

TBO Challenge:
Well done to Jack Ward (jwardy) who put on a great race in the IMA TBO Challenge last night.. The new league has had a big hit and has been quite popular with many sign ups and plenty of people tuning in to watch the event on the live stream...

Jack who drove the who is a rear wheel drive man stuck with what he know's and choose the XRT for the series. Jack has been showing consistant driving in the league always in the top ten and his main issue has been preserving the tyres. Last night however the coasts changed last night when Jack had a strong show in race one coming home to take the flag on the final step of the podium..
Race 2 seen the reverse grid , which reverses the top eight finishers from race one. Jack was driving avery quiet race early on but then as the race was coming to a close Jack was lying in second place. Unfortunatley for the Karma Clan driver Simones he had ran out of fuel half way through the lap and handed the lead to Jack who came home to take the flag with his first win in the series.

Very well done Jack and hope you keep up the strong performances!
Tyvm for that it was a hard race , i even had to mop up the sweat after
4/5/09'
Chris' Return!

Today I'm delighted to announce that Chris Wilkinson has decided to join Experion Racing again! Chris left Experion a few weeks ago hoping to get a drive in the GTAL and many more leagues also. He joined Elite Racing , but soon after found it wasn't the place for him and was looking for a team.
We were more than delighted to accept Chris back into our team and in time he may become a manager!
Here is what Chris had to say;
"Im thrilled to bits to rejoin Experion Racing. After Elite Racing wasn't working for me, I decided that with the recent changes that Experion Racing are going through that it was still the place for me. Thanks to all the guys at ERT who are happy to let me back!
Chris will have immediate impact in the team , taking part in the GTAL this weekend alongside Jack Ward in the GT2 FZR!
We have high hopes for the GTAL as we are currently holding third position in the championship standings!

More information to follow this weekend on the GTAL!

FFS this isn't some birthday party, stop the musical chairs! :rolleyes:
Quote from boothy :FFS this isn't some birthday party, stop the musical chairs! :rolleyes:

That is going in my sig
#68 - CSF
Quote from boothy :FFS this isn't some birthday party, stop the musical chairs! :rolleyes:

lol and of course welcome back
Well done Chris, glad you got back into a team. Hope you do well.
Well done Jack and Welcome back Chris!!!!
Quote from polepositiondriver :We were sure to mention about the upcoming Murray Sport event on the front page
http://www.polepositiondriver.com/

Thats fantastic , looks well although its nothing to do with Experion Racing.. Just a private league organised by Niall and myself..
But thanks anyway!
Back on topic of Experion Racing , we are hoping to have our new website up very shortly! I will be in contact with Adrian who is coding our design ...
Andy
Welcome back Chris, I was getting sick of beating you in another team :P
This thread is closed

Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG