The online racing simulator
No I can't help you because I do not use patch V. I use patch Z10.
ohh ok.is there a program that i can edit car sound?not the shift+a.program from the net?
Just stop using an obsolete version of LFS dammit!!

This is like running windows 3.1 and then asking where to get new things for it.

Get with the times man, Z patch is the way to go!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Just stop using an obsolete version of LFS dammit!!

This is like running windows 3.1 and then asking where to get new things for it.

Get with the times man, Z patch is the way to go!

the xrg is damn boring to ride :3
Simple solution, part with a small amount of cash that will help the devs and give you lots of content to keep yourself entertained.
@FaFaDOD
Oh noe, you didn`t say that. It may be called many things, but boring is not one of them.
Quote from danthebangerboy :This is like running windows 3.1 and then asking where to get new things for it.

+1.
I have just re-done the sound effects folder for Live for Speed. The new sound effects can be downloaded by going to the first post and clicking the filefront link. These changes include new skid sounds, new scrape/crashing sounds, new horn sounds, new wind sounds and a new roadroll sound.
Wow, Those new sounds are truly amazing. I especially love the offroad and skid sounds.

Great job mate!
fun for drifting!
Can anybody create a Supercharger whistle sound? Should sound like the Supercharger on a Kenne Bell Cobra...
Uploaded the FZR sound.
hey you should make the road sounds (skids) deeper...
Quote from Gills4life :Uploaded the FZR sound.

hey Gills, when will you release the V10 sound for the BF1 (if you didn't)? It sounds terrific!
Quote from niels1 :Try reading a thread first. Then you knew the answer to your question.

I'm not going to search answer to my question, it's 40 pages, if you think this asking is unnecessary, answer should be in first post.
Quote from Latetzki :I'm not going to search answer to my question, it's 40 pages, if you think this asking is unnecessary, answer should be in first post.

Well if you think reading up is too much for you why should he put in the effort to make that specific sound just for you ???.
Quote from niels1 :Well if you think reading up is too much for you why should he put in the effort to make that specific sound just for you ???.

It's not just for me It's request and suggestion, this isn't big deal for me, ofcourse I hope he would do this.
I might begin doing requests again in the near-ish future but at the moment real life takes over quite a bit. I try to do my own sounds and upload them whenever I have the time, but that is pretty much all I have time for right now.
ok i know how you feel, well i dont but whatever...
Quote from Latetzki :I'm not going to search answer to my question, it's 40 pages, if you think this asking is unnecessary, answer should be in first post.

If youre not going to make an effort to look for your own answer, then dont expect people to help you. We're not here to spoonfeed you like a baby
I have downloaded the new LFS effects, and tried and tested them.

Epic as always!

Thanks mate. As always, it's appreciated!
Do you do this by ear or a program that allows you to see the pulse and etc of a video. If the latter, pm me

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG