The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
here are the Laguna sets I use for the Radical and Riley. You might want to add just a little more rear wing to the riley for stability and less twitchyness....
Attached files
AK_Riley_Radical.zip - 2.8 KB - 213 views
Old video
Seems you can only view iRacing stats if you are a current member. Bit of a shame that, I cant see why they would need to hide race/performance stats from anyone.

If your on the outside looking in you cant see anything ??. iRacing is a closed circle.
Yeah I wish they'd open that up so everyone could check out the stats, don't see why you'd need to hide that. Not sure if that's been suggested in the forums over there or not.
Quote from anttt69 :Seems you can only view iRacing stats if you are a current member. Bit of a shame that, I cant see why they would need to hide race/performance stats from anyone.

If your on the outside looking in you cant see anything ??. iRacing is a closed circle.

Well, that's not strictly true.. there are other sites which provide stats. This one, for example. You do need a password, though, but not your own iRacing identity.
It would take different web portal to browse stats, membersite really revolves around the client and everything is updated realtime. Public version would have to be quite different and much stripped.
Maintenance (est. 4 hours): 1155 GMT [0755 EDT] Tues, 28-APR-09

wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote from anttt69 :

Yep, perfect...don't want any of the riff raff looking in from outside on our sparkly new robes now do we.

Seriously though, i don't see the problem, even if they could have the forum open to non members would help imo.
Yeah I think a non members part of the forum would be good as it gives those who are still sitting on the fence a chance to sample whats going on in the community & to find out more about iRacing.

Would be nice if ex members could still use the forum as well.
Quote from anttt69 :
Would be nice if ex members could still use the forum as well.

See I thought they could, wasn't until I let my membership end that I fund you couldn't. I don't post much on there as to be fair, but theres a lot of info I get from it.
Wonder if the spec racer is like driving on glass! not long now!
Quote from StableX :Wonder if the spec racer is like driving on glass! not long now!

I doubt it, on a horsepower totempole it will be the new bottom piece with only 105hp compared to Skippy's 150hp. Then it has bodypanels which will probably add some weight to it.
hope with this paypal lark you can use it as soon as you have done the paypal transaction and not have to wait a week until its cleared.
New build is out, downloading Spec Racer Ford right now!
Can't get in fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Downloaded.

Seconds after I finished downloading their site went down again.

Gonna test the SRF!
You can't test it if the site is down though?
is it possible to get iracing free trail with paypal and if it is do i just have to have £1 in my acc
Its back! And Road Atlanta is only $20! And I have a $25 Gift cert!!!!!

Love update day
Website won't load for me, too many people trying to get in at the same time probably haha.
I got my SRF all painted...and now can't load a test session lol.

Also a bit bummed that RA is just a preorder.
Download failed twice on em, still third times a charm.
I'll be curious to hear how you guys like the SRF. That car was the most intriguing part of the original announcement to me.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG